you are. [ seventeen. ]

seventeen.

to seungcheol, you are comforting silence. the one that lets all the thoughts run through his mind one by one.
the one that gives him room to finally breathe.

to jeonghan, you are the stars. the ones that warm eyes stare up at in the night and allow peace to wash over him.
the ones that shine so brightly.

to jisoo, you are home. the one where familiarity and consolation are found.
the one he always desires to return to.

to junhui, you are memories. the ones where lips curl and nostalgia hits.
the ones that create longing but strength with it.

to soonyoung, you are hot showers. the ones that melt tension away from taut muscles.
the ones where eyes shut and problems are forgotten if only for a moment.

to wonwoo, you are gentle touches. the ones that are so light yet leave sparks in their wake.
the ones that often go unnoticed by most but are forever significant to him.

to jihoon, you are neverending words. the ones that bring motivation and ideas to his head.
the ones that he would cling to and try to remember.

to seokmin, you are the pink sky. the one that is the aftermath of a storm that everyone marvels at.
the one that lights up the world even in dark times.

to mingyu, you are dreams. the ones where he finds all the happiness in the world.
the ones where he wonders how your existence is possible and almost finds reluctance in believing that it is truly reality.

to minghao, you are shadows. the ones that remain and watch over him despite his oblivion.
the ones that leave but never are forgotten because they will always return in the day.

to seungkwan, you are lullabies. the ones that hit hard with childhood memories and make visions blur with hot tears.
the ones that bring bittersweet smiles because of painful yearning of the past.

to hansol, you are the leaves blowing in autumn. the ones that serve as a reminder that things have changed but are still beautiful nonetheless.
the ones that always seem to be around him even if it’s only for a little bit.

to chan, you are moments of youth. the ones that will always be cherished.
the ones that will forever remain in his heart.