CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER TWO

CALL ME BABY

Suho opened the door of his home rental and exclaimed softly at the sight of piles of white snow is side of highway in front of him. Snowfall overnight, leaving snow in each corner of the street, tree rod even electric pole. He rubbed his gloved hand and blow it out slowly and laugh at the cold vapor out of his oral cavity.

 

 

"Wooaah..it is really fun .." Suho laughed as he pressed his jacket and put the tick bannie thick and thin glasses are round his good nose. He set himself to avoid being recognized by spectacles like that and change his hairdo.

 

 

Suho down the staircase with caution along the wand. Suho looks slick stairs and breathe easier when he successfully stood paved safely. His eyes stared right coffeeshop located just opposite. Posts hanging behind the glass door open and slowly swing it, Suho crossing streets.

 

 

Before entered the cafe,  beautiful aroma of coffee and chocolate fragrant smell of Suho has been welcomed. He shook his head as he shifts the glass entrance doors. "I'll take Minseok here." Suho mumbled and stepped into the cafe.

 

 

A cafe atmosphere with warm shades of chocolate milk and round tables neatly arranged to make direct Suho feel interesting. He stared around the cafe and saw a coffee table filled with sophisticated coffee maker. Display contains various forms and types of bread is located near the checkout counter. Suho looked at the list of drinks and snacks depending on the reservation behind the counter before he took a table which is right near the entrance.

 

 

The cafe was still quiet so when Suho arrival as the first customer, capture the attention of Yu Na browsing and booking countered just plug the stick into a music player that is contained under the counter.

 

 

Call Me Baby song immediately reverberate loudly around the cafe unknowingly make Suho jump. He pressed his chest pounding instantly when hearing the their songs played suddenly in the cafe. He readjusted his glasses when he saw a girl approaching his table with a menu in her hand. Suho can hear the girl's voice singing his part in the Call Me Baby.

 

 

"Anneyeong ... want to order?" Yu Na laying menus to cap man who bowed before it and waited patiently as the man began to pay attention to the menu list.

 

 

Suho kept down while reading the menu list. Through the corner of his eyes he saw the girl's movements to the music Call Me Baby. Suho smiled inwardly and his finger pointing to a menu.

 

 

"Latte. With bread menu today." Suho said With prudence outstanding.

 

 

"EOH?" Yu Na stop humming to the sound belongs to bennie man wearing it. She looked at Suho to closely and quickly as well as a busy man with glasses.

 

 

"Latte ?? With bread today? That's it?" Yu Na paraphrases Suho.

 

 

Suho bit his lips uncertainly. He felt that the girl in front of it to recognize his voice. He sighed inwardly when the song has now changed to Love Me Right and his voice sounded beginning after Baekhyun part as an opener.

 

 

"Ah ... ne ..." As far as possible Suho restrict sentence.

 

 

Yu Na bend pulling menu after a written order Suho. "Ah ... Ye ?? That's alright?" Curiosity arises in the liver Yu Na at the sound of his voice.

 

 

Suho gritted molars and looked up to convince the girl in front of him and challenging himself.

 

 

"Ah..Ne..that's it, Miss." As soon as he looked up just as quickly he ducked.

 

 

Yu Na was amazed at the handsome white face and blushed when she realized the man's motion uncomfortable because staring. She rubbed behind her ears and giggled. "Mian ne.ah.forget it..your voice ... I think you almost as much as the my idol voice.this ... you hear a song that I turned?" Yu Na saw the man quickly nodded.

 

 

"It's EXO !! If you Korean people must know who it is and my bias in the EXO is Suho oppa." Yu Na bent excitedly saying. "Awaited order." Then she ran off to the kitchen.

 

 

Suho breathed and laughed softly. He looked at the two other girls who helped the girl in the kitchen. He could see a gap behind the counter while now changed its tune on the song Lucky. Suho unknowingly began tapping his finger and slowly swayed to the rhythm of the music with the members.

 

 

While waiting his latte arrived, Suho as much attention to the decoration delightful cafe. The sound of sliding glass doors below, followed by a soft voice.

 

 

"Yu Na- yah..i am coming...please help me.. I took the coffee beans in the trunk." Yoona stepped in as she opened the parka hood. She raced sleeve  parka that seemed filled with snowflakes. "The snow back down .." Yoona sentence interrupted when viewed Yu Na emerged from the counter with a tray of order. Steam and hot Latte flavor wafted across the cafe.

 

 

Yu Na shook her head. "Aish..Eonni..you are screaming to our first customer in front of you today." Yu Na toward the middle of the Suho's table and Yoona stared without blinking.

 

 

Yoona surprised and automatically turn of table where is Yu Na deliveries and her eyes widened at the sight of the black-brown-haired man staring at her home across from the café attached.

 

 

Two pairs of eyes met in for several seconds is able to magically make both cheeks felt hot. Suho have a hundred times see a beautiful woman in his life as an artist. But this time he was able to his gaze on the person named women without being able to look away. Instead Yoona as if on a pair of shining eyes behind the glasses gently clear it. It turns out his skin whiter than I thought. His hair color is closer to black than brown. And ...

 

 

"Ahem !!!" Yu Na cleared loudly, smiling at Suho

 

 

Yoona and Suho gaze as if awakened from a mutually binding and Yoona immediately bowed. While Suho looked up at Yu Na grinning at him. "Please enjoy."

 

 

"Ah..Ne ..." Suho reply Yu Na smile right back one of her part-time play back the song Call Me Baby. Suho inevitably burst. "Is this your favorite song?" Forefinger pointing speakers hanging from the ceiling cafe.

 

 

Yu Na replied enthusiastically. "Call me baby..call me baby ... this is a cafe favorite song .."

 

 

"Who says it?!" Yoona made a sound rebuttal, Suho looked at her and heard loud laughter of Yu Na. Feel stared as such by the man, Yoona felt like her head was going to explode because of embarrassment. She wiggle her hand. "Aniya ... The EXO is a my favorite cousin."

 

 

Suho smiled and nodded knowingly. Yu Na was still laughing when leaving the Suho table and Yoona immediately bowed. "Please enjoy." She half ran toward the back of the counter and threw parka with a red face.

 

 

Suho chuckle and enjoy the his warm latte and his large-sized pieces of bread with cheese and chocolate flavors and nearing like macaroon.

 

 

Yoona attention Suho's figure behind the counter and she saw that stick cane chair beside him. Central she looked like it, his shoulder touched by Yu Na with following soft voice.

 

 

"Did he like EXO Suho?" whispered Yu Na hope. "Her voice almost like ..."

 

 

Yoona turned Yu Na and knocked on the girl's head with a pencil in her hand. "Basic Dreamer! Idol as Suho will not stray to our town..moreover ... EXO Suho more handsome than him." Yoona said without thinking that perhaps their customers only heard her sentence.

 

 

Growl music ended is just Yoona said the last sentence aloud as offsetting the sound of music. Yu Na shut and Yoona also froze when she heard the sound of choking when she spoke the words.

 

 

Suho feel devour bread stuck in his throat when they heard the long-haired woman. He snorted stifle a laugh and pat himself finally succeeded in making other people do not recognize him.

 

 

"He heard it, eonni .." Yu Na whipered with suppress a smile while her eyes glanced bespectacled man who sits quietly at table sipping his latte.

 

 

Yoona closed her eyes and felt like entering into the ground only. She glared at Yu Na. "You! Music upbeat does not fit in the coffeeshop like this!" Yoona grumbled as she turned around a short length and a pair of eyes staring ahead of eye contact with brown eyes dark-haired man it.

 

 

"Latte is good!" Suho handed his latte and bellowing cup full of confidence as disguise to be successful. The two women in the cafe did not recognize him.

 

 

Yoona immediately nodded. "Ah..ne..kamsahamnida .." Then she quickly looked down, pretending to be busy with cashier machines. He heard Yu Na change tracks with the song LOVE of BEG. She also heard her grunt when walking back to the kitchen.

 

 

"His voice is exactly same .. !!"

 

 

Yoona shrugged and through a menu in her hand, she stared at the burly figure of distance. sHe was more handsome than EXO Suho, Yoona patted her cheek and tried to distract him from the object's glasses.

 

 

Suho enjoy the next time in a cozy cafe was keeping his eyes staring at the snowy streets of clear glass cafe. To se the  morning activity has begun. He could see the bustle of Gimcheon residents who walk to work or go to school. He also saw some of the officer enters the cafe and creates a short queue to buy a cup of hot coffee and warm bread to become friends towards their workplace.

 

 

Suho get the fact that the cafe became one of the popular cafes. Some of the buyers are repeat customers and he saw four women in the cafe to do their job. Suho become engrossed attention to the long-haired woman who always smile on each customer's with cheerful laughter. Good to hear that laughter and Suho look completely inseparable from that beautiful face.

 

 

Suho attention was aroused when a group of teenage school entered the cafe. he could hear a sentence one of the teenagers queuing.

 

 

 

"See? He was like Suho oppa!"

 

 

"Ah..jjinja? Suho oppa ..?"

 

 

Their whispers heard clearly by Suho make him spend his latte and pulled down his knitting a scarf wrapped around his nose and mouth area.

 

 

Yoona was making hot chocolate order the teenagers looked up and saw a glimpse of movement uncomfortable man who now looked encircling half of his face with a red knit scarf.

 

 

"Aish ... EXO leader may not be here." Yoona handed warm chocolate on her first customer.

 

"But eonni ... she looked like even though he wears glasses." The girl replied quickly. "He also brought a stick, Suho oppa was a knee injury." Connect the two girls behind her back first.

 

 

Yoona glance how Yu Na in the cashier table nodded with confidence. Yoona sighed and pushed the teen's arm. "Quick Pay, you'll be late!" With her smooth expel the teenage girl.

 

 

Suho pretending to be busy with his jacket when a group of teenagers across his desk before heading for the exit. He breathed relief when a group of teenagers that passed though still with curiosity they approached the window where a table Suho located. Suho quickly stand up and turn one of them. He readjusted his glasses and reached for his cane.

 

 

Yu Na was in the kitchen when Suho would pay so Yoona who was at the checkout counter in his place.

 

 

"5000 won." Yoona say Suho order price and stared at the man bent issued credit card. When requesting Suho pressing the pin number, Yoona feels curiosly  has been unstoppable.

 

"Are you the new tenants of the house in front of it?" Yoona appointed two-story house opposite the cafés.

 

 

Suho raised his eyes and paused for a moment will be a question Yoona. Then he quickly nodded. "Ah..ne .." Awkwardly, he pushed the credit card swipe machines presented to Yoona.

 

 

Feel the question is only answered briefly by the man, Yoona immediately complete its work. But his movement above the cash register stalled while back heard his voice in front of it.

 

 

"How am I supposed to get to the city center?"

 

 

Yoona stared at the soft eyes behind glasses beads clear it. Her heart was pounding unexpectedly. "You can ride busway stop not far from the corner of this street. There is only one bus on the way here that its purpose city center."

 

 

Suho nodded and smiled. With his finely turned and walked toward the exit followed by Yoona eye. She saw the man walked slowly with a cane in his hand. She could tell that he was experiencing an injury to his right leg. How does he walk like that to the bus stop anyway if he could reach its destination?

 

 

A glimpse of the mind throws Yoona earned her to took her parka that is located on the seat cashier. She wore it while shouting at Yu Na.

 

 

"Yu Na-yah ... what time are you going to college?" Yoona pull he  parka hood to protect her head. Yu Na answers from the kitchen.

 

 

"There are still about 3 hours away, eonni .."

 

 

Yoona out of order counter and walked quickly toward the exit. "I'll be back soon."

 

 

Yu Na peered from the hole kitchen and was surprised to see Yoona who ran out of the cafe.

 

Ooo

 

Suho walked slowly among the snowy slippery roads that morning. Gimcheon air so fresh despite the snowy weather like that. Suho remains limited scarf wrapped around his nose and mouth and saw that the busway station is about 200 meters in front of him. When he stepped absently as he hears the call behind him.

 

"Wait !! You are in blue coat, stop!!"

 

 

Suho stopped. He looked left and right and found he alone is the path side and wearing a blue coat. He twisted his body and his eyes see long-haired woman of the cafe owner was running towards him.

 

 

"Yes. Wait there." Yoona cried out loud and ran without realizing that the path is quite slippery roads due to snowfall overnight, leaving a pile of snow melts.

 

 

Suho see Yoona ran through piles of snow began to melt. He tried to speak out to warn her. "Be careful ..." But his appeal was too late. He saw how Yoona glide smoothly the slick streets.

 

 

Yoona felt that her foot sleet and freely she skied before sat down smoothly.

 

 

Suho hold call saw the woman sitting in front slippery paved. Yoona closed her eyes and felt shame high level.

 

 

Suho is  smiling to see Yoona who closed her eyes, blushing. He stepped closer to Yoona and extended his hand.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Suho said fine.

 

 

Yoona opened her eyes and found a white palms outstretched in front of her face. He looked up and saw the bespectacled man was smiling a little to see. Blushing, Yoona received a helping hand and got up from the fall and embarrassment.

 

 

"Gomawo ..." Yoona said quietly.

 

 

Suho chuckled. "Why you call me?"

 

 

"Eh ...?" Yoona paused before answering awkward. "I thought I could help into the city center. Because you're a newcomer dan..I think ... yaahh..I think I can help show your goal." Yoona felt he just fools Goody.

 

 

Suho pensive heard the phrase Yoona. His heart was beating faster than normal. See blushing and shyness in front of it makes Suho was pounding.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida..I will be very helpful at all." Suho respond quickly and automatically back his hand outstretched. "Kim Junmyeon. I'm the new tenant houses across of your cafe."

 

 

Yoona stared back at the outstretched hand. She also does not understand why her heart so moved to approach the bespectacled man. Since the first time she saw the figure of the man out of the cab, her heart was filled with curiosity and interest.

 

 

Yoona smooth shook hands and answered. "Im Yoona. Yoona."

 

 

Suho feel an electric shock gripped derived from the beautiful fingers in his grasp. Weird ... why? Why is my heart pounding like this so?

 

 

Ooo

 

exo dorm.

 

The members back to the dorm at 2 AM and habits they are straight to the shower room and mengangtri each other before going to bed. They were waiting for the member finished taking bath rooms will gather in one room in their dorm.

 

 

Xiumin had let slip saatkeluar of the bathroom. "Junmyeon-ah..giliranmu .." then he paused when all looked at him with surprise.

 

 

"hyung ... you make me sad just now!" Sehun said with a tone of rebuke, forget by himself that he was a maknae.

 

 

Xiumin put a small towel to his wet hair. he sits at the threshold of the sofa where Chanyeol are. "mian ne ..." he said softly.

 

 

once the atmosphere was not good for them. Flat voices from D.O make them very thoughtfully. "If it's like this I realized that Suho hyung is very important ..."

 

 

"usually we prefer not to hear his words." Chen connect with bitter laughter. "but he always tried to make us comfortable."

 

 

"and take care of our meal and our health." Baekhyun plays his fingernails.

 

 

Chanyeol suddenly stood up. He looked at the members with a faint smile. "I take a shower first." then quickly stepped into the bathroom at the threshold of their dorm.

 

 

Baekhyun exhale air. "The most sad is Chanyeol when  junmyeon hyung disappeared."

 

 

"You think I do not?" DO turned abruptly and pushed Sehun's shoulder

 

 

"YES! I did and now I have to sleep alone."

 

 

"aish ... we all miss him." Lay mediate the conversation and everything is leaning on each shoulder members.

 

 

While Chanyeol quietly entered the room of Sehun and  Suho. For a moment he looked at the Suho's  bed is neat. He helds the door handle tightly. He had contacted a friend of his father's private detective, he would seek Suho. Despite the tight schedule, he will always be slipping EXO time to keep abreast of the investigation of detectives.

 

 

Ooo

 

Yoona woke up from her sleep and looked at the alarm clock in the corner of the bed table. her eyes see number of  5 there and she decided to get up. She sat as she her hair. suddenly she turned towards the window of her room and move towards it. She parted the curtains and she saw the window level of the two houses rented by Suho looked bright.

 

 

Yoona placed a hand and sharpen vision. Slowly she saw the man movement behind the window width. the more intense she looked, it became clear that the figure is Kim junmyeon. Yoona saw that the man was seen doing something to move his body so quickly. SHe also could see the movement of the hands and body moving to and fro. "What did he do with legs like that?"

 

 

What is Yoona seen is true, Suho is trying to dance with the song Call Me Baby. Many times he fell because his knees were so painful, but many times also he stood up and did a dance. Sweat streaming down along the forehead and neck Suho. For the umpteenth time Suho fell back and this time he hit his knee with annoyance. Drops of sweat falling from his wet hair. "Damn !! Dammit !!" He put his face between his knees were so throbbing pain up to his calf. He could feel how his foot to a powerful vibrating fingertip.

 

 

Suho breathed trying to control his frustration and tried to remember the words of the temporary therapist who came this afternoon. The man said that his legs require rest of dance activities and follow the rules massage early stages. Suho looked at his stick which is located not far from where he was. He tried to get up and grab it. Wiping his sweat, Suho walked to the window. Reddish sky seemed to appear to east. He looked at the sky and dropped his gaze downward. He froze in place.

 

 

Yoona and Suho at each other with a sense of surprised to find that they look at each other. Suhu glaces his eyes to see Yoona who unblinkingly staring at him through the window of her room. Yoona do not want to hide for this time. She waved her hand and signaled the index down. Towards cafés. Suho's eyebrows raised and follow the direction of the woman's finger. He smiled and gave a thumbs-up. reddish sky seemed to light up the sky now ;ook clear of Gimcheon.

 

 

Yoona laughed and backed away from the window. Suho did not know that such Yoona's face reddened as boiled crabs when returning for the second time she's been caught the man's attention to the windows of houses. Like the deer she ran out of her room and grabbed a towel. Yu Na is running in the corridors looked at her cousin's house with wonder.

 

 

"Hey, Eonni..I have to shower first. I came to campus in this morning. ' Yu Na ran to try to get the handle of the bathroom door. But Yoona also withstand strong that Yu Na glaring. "Aish ... Eonni..Enough! I was more in need of a bathroom today from you. "She pushed Yoona's shoulder and followed the woman's voice.

 

Yu Na snickered when she managed to enter the bathroom. Before she closed the door, she poked her head. "Speaking of debt, you must tell me about your trip with a man similar to Suho oppa. Why does he use a cane? He was injured, right? He must Suho Oppa, I'm sure!"

 

 

Yoona waved her towel to the face of Yu Na and the cousin were able to close the bathroom door before the towel on her face. Yoona felt his ears hot. Story? Kim Junmyeon was a quiet man who she never met but accompanied his daily shopping needs quite fun. The man sometimes throws a sentence that makes Yoona laugh and the event was not to be awkward even they have just met.

 

 

Meanwhile Suho looked at his face in the mirror and hold snorting laugh. His Feelings feels so comfortable and normal. He will meet with someone who did not recognize who he is. Although it was just a regular meeting as a friend, Suho feel this is a very old thing that has not felt. Moreover, he enjoyed being with Im Yoona as yesterday. he looked relaxed when accompanied by her to buy daily necessities, although sometimes Yoona looked at his stick with furrowed brows. Suho put glasses lymph in and out of his room.

 

 

A household cleaners already come and was seen busy cleaning some rooms even though virtually all the room was not used Suho but he did not forbid because he knew a husband and wife's income is derived from tenants in the real estate.

 

 

The middle-aged woman looks up from his work sweeping the middle of the room when he saw the young man down slowly. Knocking sound echoed wand along the house. "Do you want me to prepare breakfast?"

 

 

Suho successfully set foot marble floor and lower the nose slightly glasses. He replied with a small smile. "Aniya..I will try to go to the coffeeshop in opposite. But you can make lunch for me before you go home." Suho said fine because he does not want to disappoint the Ahjumma. The middle-aged face looked radiant while back sweep, she said lightly.

 

 

"Yoona made coffee very comfortable, isn't she? Every tenant is always a drink in the cafe."

 

 

Suho stopped and spun around to stare Ahjumma being swept. Without attracting attention, he asked casually. "You know, Ahjumma?"

 

 

Ahjumma looked up and smiled broadly. "SHe was loved by everyone who came to drink at the café so they become customers. She was like a little angel for us as an elderly group." She laughed makes Suho also laughed. But laughter of  Suho instantly vanished when he heard the sentence Ahjumma. "But Yu Na told us that the house was rented by an idol. My granddaughter said so. SHe said yesterday as she bought a coffee in the cafe of Yoona, she saw a man who is very similar to today's teen idol."

 

 

Suho immediately readjusted his glasses and get ready passed. He still heard her cry softly Ahjumma it behind him. "SHe said the name of the idol is  EXO Suho. Do you know if it's true?" But Suho already applause as soon as possible from the view Ahjumma.

 

 

Ooo

 

Yoona was set umbrella table which is in cafe terance when Suho cross the highway and closer to Yoona. Suho laugh inwardly at the sight She was exactly like the Eskimos with thick jackets and fur hats like that. white face perfectly suited to winter conditions like that.

 

 

"anneyeong ..."

 

 

Yoona looked up from her business open umbrella. she saw Suho standing right next to her. "hi .." she looks Suho so fresh with a clean skin.

 

 

"need help?" Suho smiled at Yoona as very distress uncapped umbrella.

 

 

Yoona looks up at the pole umbrellas are still closed. she was a bit weary opens the umbrella over the kitchen. sHe wiggled the umbrella pole and press the button hard, but it did not open.

 

 

Suho laughed and stuck out his hand after putting his stick in the table corner. he pressed his palm just above the back of the Yoona's hand. He looked at the woman's face and said quietly. "we will push it along."

 

 

Yoona felt warm palms Suho located right above the back of her hand. he was standing right beside her, she could see the neck of Suho to close. Yoona hear Suho back down when the voice sounded. "1 ... 2..3 .." hands warm it encourages smooth backs of the hands of Yoona.

 

 

Yoona held her breath and closed her eyes as their hands were pushing and immediately it opens wide umbrella over head Yoona and Suho. sprinkling snow melting override both their faces as they looked.

 

 

"wooaaah ...." Suho exclaimed in delight when he felt the chill of the snow that flows to his face. he unconsciously Yoona's hand and pulled her to quit.

 

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes from splashes of snow and stared at her hands which were in the grip Suho. The man seemed to be balancing his feet and stared at Yoona.

 

 

Suho was silent as she felt that he was clutching fingers gently Yoona. they paused for a moment without intending to release their hands until the emergence of Yu Na behind them.

 

 

"eonni ... I go first ..." Yu Na brakes steps and stared at his cousin face with a man who stood stunned their neighbors across the cafe. "eonni-yah ...?"

 

 

Yoona and Suho immediately release their hands and it made him giddy and quickly grabbed edge of the table. he quickly took his staff.

 

 

Yoona turned and found Yu Na was standing in front of him with a curious face. she was alternately staring at her face and facial of Suho. Suho his lips were parched with his tongue and greet Yu Na casually. "anneyeong ..."

 

 

Na yu raised eyebrows seductively. "What do you do with my eonni here together?" yu na enjoying the red blush on the face of Yoona.

 

 

Suho chuckled. Yu Na increasingly suspicious when a man named Kim junmyeon front of it is Suho Exo. What's more the man's name reminded his real name of the leader. But Yu Na thought is better to not start nosy. she should go to college.

 

 

she tapped Yoona and still had time to . "I'll go..please continue .."

 

 

"Yu Na !!" Yoona cried and she could hear laughter of Suho.

 

 

Yu Na is ready to run, but she turned around. She walked over Yoona as she reached into the pocket of her jeans.

 

 

"after i return from college, we went to watch Transformers 3. these are 3 tickets..I earned from my friends." Yu Na looked Suho seemed interested.

 

 

Suho hear his favorite movie titles and looked at the ticket submitted Yu Na at Yoona. Yu Na visible Suho pointed face. "quiet..you also found thsat ticket. we will go together..bye .."

 

 

Suho felt that his face heating up when he heard the sentence of Yu Na. The girl is being played as a puzzle with him. yu na tries to collecting each piece of the puzzle to prove that he is Suho Exo.

 

 

Suho looked at it with a weak ticket. Transformers is one of his weaknesses. he's a big fan of the movie and fans know enough about it. Suho feel as if there is thunder above his head.

 

 

"Why do not go to the cafe? cold air is not good for your feet." Yoona stepped into the cafe followed by Suho's eyes.

 

 

Suho tightly gripping his wand and stared at the tiny backs who entered the cafe.

 

 

Yoona turned around and reached Suho. "Hei..Junmyeon-ssi..come in..capucinno await you inside."

 

 

There is a warm feeling coursed through Suho feelings when he heard his name from the lips of Yoona. A foreign taste very pleasant made stepping into the cafe.

 

 

Ooo

 

EXO dorm.

 

 

Chanyeol release the speaker and massaging his nose. He leaned back and stared at the computer screen, where he created the song. he lifted his legs and hugging his knees. He took off his hat and pensive stare at a computer screen. He still remembers the message just came in early this morning that the detective rented did not find the point where Suho. Messages that makes Chanyeol could not sleep and decided to try to create a song.

 

 

The sound of the door opening. Chanyeol swiveled and saw Sehun stepped in to face and tousled hair. Chanyeol enlarged eyeball. "Why here?" He looked at the clock on the wall. The clock showed the number 6 and through the crack in the window, Chanyeol see a bright light winter sky. "The schedule we shoot at 11 and you should still asleep, Sehunie."

 

 

Sehun ruffled his hair and sat in a chair opposite the sofa round of Chanyeol. he leaned his head on the back of the sofa. From his throat he moan softly. "I can not sleep." Sehun reestablish his head and stared Chanyeol like jazzed because basically he was very sleepy but do not want to close his eyes for a moment. "It feels uncomfortable alone in my room that usually there is Suho hyung." Sehun pronounce it with a hard expression.

 

Chanyeol looked up and issued a stern complaint. "Aaarghhh ..." and then he looked at Sehun with shaking his head. "None. Suho hyung totally vanished like a ninja."

Sehun snorted stifle a laugh. Under no circumstances Chanyeol will always managed to create an atmosphere rilex with his words.

Heard footsteps approaching the room and was followed by the opening of the door width. Baekhyun, Xiumin and stormed Do Kyung-soo.

"YA! Has there been a news? You told us to wait until morning." Baekhyun approached and shook Chanyeol shoulder.

"Hey! Sit first." Chanyeol glares and obediently sat beside Sehun Baekhyun while DO take place on the arm of the couch occupied Sehun. Xiumin sitting at a computer desk and stared with curiosity Chanyeol.

"So ..?"

Chanyeol looked up and spread his hands. "So What? The detectives were unable to determine where it goes Suho hyung." Chanyeol prop up his chin with the back of his hand. "If I can guess where that might be favored Suho hyung. Because he was pleased to come to some place alone."

"Junmyeon like staring at the Han river alone." Xiumin said quickly.

Do Kyung-soo Xiumin pointing with her finger. "It was the first place we go.Right, Sehunie." He turned Sehun looks dim eyes.

Sehun nodded slowly and said hoarsely. "Every passing the Han River I always look at of the car window. Wish hyung it up there." Sehun looked around. "But he's still not there."

Everything was silent and then the sound of applause Baekhyun. "How do from now on we mark the places in Seoul are the possibilities visited Suho hyung besides the Han River." Baekhyun jump and in two steps he knocked Chanyeol computer screen.

"You have to open the Map of Seoul. We will try to make a list of places that may be visited by Suho hyung."

Ball eyes and patted Chanyeol see Baekhyun sparkled with delight. He turned in his chair and began to open up Google and click on the Map of Seoul. "Suho hyung like a quiet place. As the river ..."

DO Sehun and immediately stood up and was in the back seat Chanyeol. They started to make a list of places that may be visited by Suho even Hanok village into their list. But then Xiumin said.

"Why do we menlist places in Seoul? Suho was not stupid. He could not have disappeared in Seoul where he was recognized."

The dongsaeng stopped writing and looked at the action of the oldest hyung. Chanyeol nodded affirmatively. "True..so ..."

Xiumin shook his pencil. "We have to register the cities in Korea that may interest of  Suho ... maybe the landscape or the condition of the city itself. Suho likes something that is calming."

They began to think and Chanyeol began to open a list of cities in South Korea following the division of his district. He turned Xiumin piteously.

"It's so many at all, Umin hyung. When we stay a little longer to get ready to shoot."

Xiumin looked toward the computer screen. he smiled. "Gwenchana..we can try five major cities we've ever visited."

Back they think. "Busan?" Do Kyung-soo begin to guess. he continued his surprise after seeing the others looked at him. "Busan is surrounded by sea, beach and we often get there."

They nodded and put Busan into their list. Now the members gathered in that room. Lay, Kai and Chen after entry and began to listen with attention. Lay asked Sehun and maknae explained briefly.

"That Mokpo also included. Mokpo famous with views of the sea and fish. Hometown of Donghae sunbaenim." Baekhyun said aloud.

They include a list of cities that have views of the sea or the coast and rivers. Suddenly Lay said.

"Why do not enter the town which has a mountain?"

all the members looked Lay at carefully. "Why?" Chen asked in surprise.

"Lay hyung obsessed with Baekhyun grandmother's house in a mountainous area," Chanyeol laugh.

Lay laughed much less audible Baekhyun sentence. "It is a mountainous area."

"I thought maybe Suho is the city that is the mountain." Lay tried to put out of his mind.

"But Suho hyung likes water. It was because he had the power of water." Kai laugh. Simultaneously they laugh yet again fell silent later.

Chanyeol staring Xiumin. "How?"

Xiumin thinking hard. "Lay opinion is reasonable. Enter the city where Baekhyun grandmother's house is located, then ..." Xiumin staring at a computer screen. He tapped the screen. "For now, in my mind I know based geographical is..Gimcheon !!"

All stared Xiumin. "Gimcheon? Why Gimcheon?"Chanyeol ask.

"It was a stopover town ..." Dial Chen.

"But he is surrounded by mountains, the city was quiet. Only the city is there in my mind." Xiumin explained.

They stared at the computer screen. "It was in North Gyeongsang ..." muttered Sehun.

Xiumin nodded. "We will try to find Suho listed cities that we find today. While there is a blank day, three or two of us would go so as not to attract attention. Alternately."

Chanyeol applauded. "Agreed." Then he held out his hand. "We are one?"

The members smiled and put their hands of each other. "1..2..3..we are one !!"

Then chen looked at the clock on the wall and she shouted. "Shooting !!!" With their frantic scramble out of the room and ran to the bathroom.

Meanwhile the person being sought was with a beautiful woman who first acknowledges, is behind the counter trying to change the ordering coffee beans into a beverage appetizing along with her. Suho feels to be someone who is very normal though since he re-enable cell phone number, his eyes fixed on the screen cell phone, the cell phone wallpaper, namely the members of EXO's photo with him.

 

TBC