CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER ONE

CALL ME BABY

Seven months earlier.

......
{Baekhyun] Hey girl Yeongwon gatdeon challa
([Xiumin] unmyeong gateun sungan)
[Baekhyun] han nareul sungan ttulkoga
([Suho] beongaecheoreom I segyereul)
[Beakhyun] neon nae ireum bulleojumyeo naegero dagawa

[Chen] nollawo seomgwangcheoreom gadeuk cha
Neoreul majuhan sungan oh my
Pyeonhage yeogi anja ije nae yaegireul deureobwa

........

[Kai] binnaneun geotdeureun manha,
Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa
[All] Call me baby, call me baby,
Call me baby, call me baby
([Sehun] You know my name girl)
[Xiumin] Neol hyanghae keojyeogan maeuma,
Neo malgon Geu arose chest
([Chanyeol] You know I'm here girl)
[All] Call me baby, call me baby,
Call me baby, call me baby
[Suho] Myeot beonirado Call me girl

 

April is the month in which the EXO comeback by taking a single "Call Me Baby" which dominated the whole music charts in Korea and also musicc stage events comeback. EXO won all the action stage all musical events.

Various radio station call EXO packed schedule in addition to a series of concerts to be held. The members became many times facing rush and the leader is always preparing himself to give a bit of discussion at each stage.

At least they narrowly missed their sleep schedule since their comeback album launched.

But a fatal incident occurred within seven months later. That afternoon, the members of EXO doing dance exercises in the training room of the SM building, they will appear the Overdose song as one of their concerts in China next week.

Suho looked to be in the formation EXO K before joining other members. The upbeat of Overdose sound filled the exercises room. Until the music ended, all of them feel satisfied and they take up a sitting position on the floor of the cold floor while wiping perspiration.

"What time we will go to Kiss Radio, hyung?" Chanyeol asked Suho as he straightened drinking water.

Suho roll up sleeves his t-shirt as he rubbed his neck with a towel. He replied lightly with a thin smile. "About a half hour."

Baekhyun seen lay down on the floor and raise his hands into the air. "It seems like we're all going to bathe in this building." He cocked his head when he saw a floor cleaner entered the room with a mop gear. "Ah..Ahjumma ... do not forget later put the 'watch out! The floor was wet' Okay. ' Baekhyun quickly turned around and said the middle-aged women who started mopping that area of their training.

"Ah ... ne ..." said the Ahjumma without delaying the work.

"You nag once, Baekhyun Hyung." scolds Chen laugh followed by other members.

Baekyun immediately sat cross-legged and replied Chen with enthusiastically. "We have to be careful. The floor was wet when trampled by us would be fatal." By the look of his trademark silly, Baekyun hit banging his knee. "For us, this is very important leg after the voice."

"Ahh !! You sound a bit absurd!" Chanyeol exclaimed while pushing the forehead Baekhyun and laughter that others followed.

A few minutes later they were seen chatting fun without knowing that the Ahjumma was out of the exercise room and Suho suddenly stood up.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Kai asked grab ago.

"I want to take my bag in a locker. I shower first."

Thinking that the leader just took the bag, the other returning connect their conversation. However one minute later then they were struck by the sound of moans loud enough that corner of the room following the sound fell heavily.

Lay first looked up and immediately jumped up and cried in surprise. "Suho !!"

Lay appeal heard horror make the other members stopped talking and looked toward the run of Lay. They were amazingly surprised when they saw how Suho already lying on the floor while holding the knee and calf. The man's face seemed to grimace in pain, and of slit lips out a low moan.

"Hyung !!!" Simultaneously all stood up and ran toward Suho. In an instant they surround Suho and tried to lift the body of the leader.

But Suho could not think anymore. His right knee was numb and pain for most of his right leg from the knee down to the ankle made his head reel.

~~~ ~~~

"Suho suffered a serious knee injury and a strained muscle in his right calf as a result of the fall. It was caused because he had just finished practice and all still in a state of tense muscles."

The doctor of Seoul Hospital gives a diagnosis on both of EXO manager and the two men exchanged glances. One of them leaned forward.

"But he will soon heal, doc? Suho have a great responsibility towards EXO and other members, today is a very important time for his career with EXO."

Doctors looked at the two men sitting in front of him. He looked at the results of the examination Suho rotgen photo above his desk. He sighed and said second manager bewildered.

"We will see progress in this week. If nothing changes, he will be given the therapy and total break from all the activities for 7 months."

"What????" The manager stood up and stared at the doctor with pleading. "We beg, please. Heal Suho. EXO need him as leader. They will do a lot of concerts to promote their comeback album. We will pay anything for Suho healed."

Again the doctor sighed. He claps his hands. Through the eyes of a professional, middle-aged doctor shook his head. "It's not a matter of money. It is a health problem. We will try as much as possible to treat the artist you are, but it takes the process and the mentally ill."

~~~ ~~~~

"Hyung..you must rest. If the doctor told you to take medicine, you must drink it." Chanyeol looks encouraging at Suho who is sitting on a hospital bed with his right foot bandaged.

"I think the pain is my feet. How am I supposed to drink my legs with drugs." Suho laugh.

Xiumin looks closer to the bed and touched the feet of Suho wrapped. "Is still sick?" He was gazing anxiously Suho.

Suho patted Xiumin arm, laughing. "I bet tomorrow will train with you guys."

While the members surround Suho, their manager came into the room. The man was immediately approached Suho and touch the brown-haired head.

"How do you feel?"

"Alright ..." Suho looked at the face of the manager who looks cloudy. "What hyungnim? What did the doctor say ??"

Question of Suho make members still and pay attention to the tall big man massaging his neck.

"Engg .... in this week, Suho must break from EXO activities. The team of doctors will conduct therapy. You're seriously injured in the knee and calf muscles."

"Eehh ???" All members cried out in shock. Chen approached the manager and said quickly. "But..Next week we will be a concert in China. Tomorrow also is how we look at the back of the comeback."

"Are we going to do without Suho hyung?" Kai connect Chen's words.

Manager sighed and stared Suho looked pensive. "But Suho can not be present. The doctor said he would look at developments during the week. Hopefully it will recover soon."

Suho see how the manager trying to find peace for its members. With a calm demeanor, he waved his hand. "Come on..it will be fine in a week. I will be treated first and you could be in the back of our comeback in recent days without me." With a smile Suho looked at all the visible members disagree on his words.

"But we need you, hyung. Although in certain times we were more than happy to ignore you." DO said with his trademark face that makes him patted by Baekhyun.

"YA! You're too honest." Baekhyun protest and he heard Suho laughter. "Aniya, Hyung..we can not do without you. EXO will be less if you're not with us."

Suho still laugh when answering concerns members. "A week would pass and I certainly will be with you on stage." Suho holding knees covered with a blanket.

But the week was not as planned. The condition of Suho's knee got worse. He could be in pain when the night before and would scream while holding his knee. Her mother more often guard will call the nurse and the doctor directly addressed. The members always come to visit him every time after appearing on the music stage. And each time they see that the leader has not improved conditions.

Chanyeol concern expressed  in their dorm. Sehun looks pensive and cut the conversation of Chanyeol. "Hyung would die if he can not sing and dance with us. The fans will also be disappointed if he is not on stage."

Sehun heard the sentence, everything fell silent. And a week goes past. The management cancel EXO concert schedule in China.

Suho stared knee and decided to go to the doctor's office who handle it. He had heard of the members and the news on the internet that their concert postponed. Many fans express their concern for his injuries. However, Suho knew that the fans also felt disappointed.

He grabbed the stick next to the bed and began to walk slowly aided by the instrument. He grimaced when his knee felt a severe pain attack which instantly spread calf area. By holding the pain, Suho shuffled in and out of the care of his room.

Meanwhile, a doctor looks in the room and  the manager was talking seriously with a doctor.

"You're kidding, doctor !! How ... How can Suho will face this? He is needed by the members !!"

The doctor clasped his hands and answered slowly. "The condition of his knee is getting worse because of his mental state that drop. Suho requires special treatment and rest for seven months from all the activity of singing and dancing. If you insist, we can not be responsible."

The manager sat with his face pale. He rubbed his face. "Suho's Life is EXO ... how could he face it ..."

The conversation was accidentally heard clearly by Suho standing right beside the open door of the room in half. He was silent and tightly gripping his stick. He saw how frustrating the manager. Suho's eyes feel hot. With the pain, he turned around and walked back to his room slowly.

And this is where Suho standing, staring at the tranquil flow of the Han River in the winter. He pressed his coat and turned himself towards a taxi that was waiting for him. Suho came in and put his cane at his side. "To Gimcheon."

Taxi that carry Suho pass from the right banks of the Han River while a car carrying Sehun and DO stop. Sehun and DO jumped out of the car and started running along the banks of the Han River.

"He is not here ..." DO staring Sehun sadly. He threw his gaze on the Han River that flows calm. "Suho hyung is not here ...." DO muttered quietly.

Sehun bit his lips and he formed his hands in front of his mouth. "Suho Hyuuuungggg !!!!!"

Ooo

Gimcheon.

Gimcheon is a stopover city between Busan to Seoul to the city where it is surrounded by mountains and trees along the clean highways. Many parks around the row of pretty stores and petite. Gimcheon resident likes a place to relax so that cafes and coffee shops are mushrooming in Gimcheon and become the main destination for tourists to enjoy a cup of hot or cold cappucinno. When the winter come, all the cafes and coffee shops will be filled by visitors.

In the row of an elite settlement of Gimcheon, there is a row of beautiful and unique coffeeshop. There is one that is quite interesting because of the shape of this coffeeshop like a cafe on the edge of Paris, with a few umbrella tables were laid out on the terrace of coffee shop, overlooking the highway that is opposite to the residential real estate of luxury, there are displays of fruits and decorations of coffeeshop was brown milk and even coffee shop that was flavorful of chocolate and coffee beans. Coffeeshop which makes it popular with visitors because the the unique name, Deer Coffeeshop plus the owner is a 26-year-old beautiful woman with her cousin who is also equally beautiful.

Im Yoona is the owner of Deer Coffeeshop. Together with her cousin, Seo Yu Na, who was a student college in the first year, Yoona undergo coffeeshop business she started two years ago. Beautiful Coffeeshop  opening of the legacy of his father, who died 10 years ago. Where the message of his father after the age of 21 years, she is entitled to receive a fairly large inheritance was to be used on something useful. Due Yoona has completed her studies, she decided to open a cafe that sells various types of flavors of coffee because she is so fond of coffee.

Thus, he opened a beautiful coffeeshop had designed with her mother right behind her right through their private homes. Because her mother decided to stay in Busan while watching a food factory owned by her husband, finally Yoona lives alone in Gimcheon. But it is now there is a cousin of the mother wanted to study in the city of Gimcheon who has a university which is one of the best in South Korea, then happily Yoona accept Yu Na. But jokingly she said she would find it helpful if Yu Na willing also while helping her business. Of course she will not interfere with the girl's learning schedule. And finally two of beautiful craetures are together perform such work.

Yoona has only two employees who serve customers and help her while making coffee. The rest all handled themselves together Yu Na. But if it enters the winter and spring, Yoona will open a part-time job because in the two seasons it will flood ofcustomers who want to drink hot coffee or hot chocolate.

That afternoon the snow slowly looked down at Gimcheon. Two part time girls look busy deliveries the customers in and out of the cafe while Yu Na at the cashier counter. Yoona see that the table outside seemed filled by snowdrop and decided to close the umbrella. She wants customers to be in a warm café along with their coffee.

Yoona came out and began to busy wiping the round table before closing the umbrella as her eyes fixed on a taxi with license plate Seoul stopped in front of a house that is known is the property of a large real estate are always rents for local and foreign tourists.

"It looks like there will be a new tenant .." Yoona muttering to herself as she wiped her eyes and could not be separated from the cab door open. She stopped her movement when it saw a man get out of a taxi with a rod pinned under his armpit.

The man wearing a gray coat that seemed bent thanked the taxi driver who brought his suitcase. His hair was dark blck brown and look gently falling on his forehead.

Yoona looks interested in seeing the man's side profile, especially on the stick to prop up his legs. The man was alone and politely refuse when the taxi driver wanted to help carry suitcases up the stairs when I want the house.

Visible taxi driver nodded and walked back to the taxi. The brown-haired man seemed to stare at the kream walled house for a moment before slowly dragging his suitcase. Yoona can see the effort he climbed the stairs with staggered staggering using the wand.

Yoona wants to help but she worry about being rejected as the taxi drivers especially when they do not know each other. Finally Yoona just stare and sigh of relief when she saw the man's success is located in front of the door and tried to turn the key.

"Eonni !! Did you become a snowman outside?!"

Yu Na stomping sound Yoona and she immediately shifted her eyes from the figure backed strapping it. Deftly she closed the umbrella on the table and turned around.

"Yes ... I go now !!" Yoona ran in, blowing her hands. Snow began to fall in Gimcheon. Beads of soft white color in the sky and the ground Gimcheon. The first snow has fallen and when the door closed in front of the cafe, Yoona see the coat gray man stepped into the house. Although he was bent but Yoona could see a handsome face there. A face handsome looks sad.

"Who is he??"

Ooo

Suho looked up staring at his rental home as long as he wants to be in Gimcheon. As promoted real estate owners that he lived alone without having to clean occupy first not excessive. Mediterranean-style house was completely ready to be occupied. No dust shred even warmers stay only.

Suho puffed out his cheeks and let go of his grip on the trunk. He stared around cream living room and said quietly. "Hmm ... Minseok will love clean atmosphere like this." Suho touched the tip of his finger on the arm of the sofa are abrasive. He also dumped his gaze on a semi-circular window overlooking the street and a coffeeshop attention.

Suho walked towards the window and put his  hand on the cold window. The snowed appeared to start filling the streets and a nice smile etched on his lips. "Deer Coffeeshop? Deer? Minseok will be very happy when they're here. The coffee enthusiast will find a paradise here."

Suho then fell silent, gazing at the his sticks. He sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

"Not one day I've missed them. Hopefully everything works fine without me." Suho turned around and began to explore the two-storey house and shouted in delight when finding a top level wide room. The room was surrounded by mirrors exactly like EXO dance rehearsal space in the SM building.

Suho took off his coat and stared at the spacious room and touched the crossbar workout at the edge of the mirror. He can practice dancing here, he thought.

the mobile phone suddenly rang. Suho looked at the numbers before greet him. "Yeobseyo? Yes. I wait him for tomorrow. Kamsahamnida."

Ooo

The newa unfinished injuries to Suho, now the EXO fans should receive back the news of the disappearance of the leader. SM Building seem filled with the fans who ask for information where is Suho. They expressed their sorrow for the loss Suho and expects the management soon discovered Suho.

"We are not demanding the concert but only wants Suho back."

"Discover the Suho oppa soon."

That is so of calls by fans and looks of them crying. SM management right down to appease of the fans while the members could only stare at it all through high glass building.

Chanyeol hit the window and leaned there, gazing at the other members. His eyes were round and usually always cheerful now looks so sad.

"Where is he? Why Suho hyung leave us like this? How can he be out there with foot conditions like that." Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I've been many times to contact his cell phone, but it says that the number is out of range." Sehun staring at his cell phone and exhaling despair.

"Hyung certainly changed his number." Kai replied quietly as he looked down.

Do Kyung-soo who was sitting on the arm of the sofa staring at all. "What should we do now?"

Chen replied slowly. "We do not have the space for free. Although the concert in China was delayed, our appearance in Korea is not delayed. We have to go through all the schedule in Korea."

Everything was silent. Suddenly the sound of screaming Chanyeol hear. "What the hell !! After all schedules sorted out, we will seek Suho hyung !! He will not be in the overseas country. He must exist somewhere in Korea! I'm sure! We we are one right ?!" Chanyeol said with emotion. His hands were in front of all the members exactly as they always do before the performance on stage.

Baekhyun smiled and put his hand on the back of the hand Chanyeol. "We are one!" The movement was simultaneously followed by all members.

Chanyeol eyeballs glazed. He wiped the corners of his eyes were watery. He said aloud.

"1 ... 2 ... 3 !! We are one, EXO !! we will seek our leader!"

After saying that, they fall down where fans are still doing the action in front of the SM building. The emergence of the members of EXO make the fans quiet. With bowed, the members handed in Chanyeol to speak.

By trying to stay calm, Chanyeol said in front of all the fans. "We, the members of EXO promise to bring our leader back to you. We promise to bring Suho hyung back and please believe in us and be patient to wait." Chanyeol back with the other members bowed together.

Thar actions that make fans cry and replied in unison. "We believe you, Oppa. We'll wait."

Although in a state bend, Chanyeol tears drop fall as well. He said to himself. We will find you, hyung.

Ooo

Suho out of the bathroom with shorts and a plain white T-shirt with a hand that is holding the towel was wiped his wet hair. The other hand still holding the stick and he stepped into the workout room surrounded by mirrors that house. He started the heating in that room and the room looks bright.

Suho put music player and pressed the play. Overdose music began to sound room of silent and he throws his stick and started with the first movement that song.

By holding knee pain, Suho still trying to dance to it should be. Cold sweat of neck and his forehead following taste like a needle piercing the knee and calf.

"Ah ... !!!" Suho stop dancing and immediately hold the knee and calf. He sat on the floor and tried to arrange the cold breath hunt. Sweat dripped on the floor occupied. He closed his eyes trying to inhale and exhale regularly. The pain slowly began to decrease and reached for his cane. He stood up and shuffled toward the wide windows of the room appeared dark sky out there.

Suho sees patter of snow adorn his first night in Gimcheon. Suho wiped sweat dripping tip of the hair and leaned back on the glass. He looked down at the vast room while Overdose song was over and now changed to Call Me Baby. He reminded all members and he shook his head.

"Mian ne ...."

Meanwhile Yoona who was in her room that accross with occupied homes of Suho was standing on the edge of the window with a towel still covering the wet hair after bathing. She stared toward the two-storey house in front of her window and found the dark black brown-haired man was standing on the floor to the window so that Yoona just saw the back half its width and head bowed.

Yoona took off the towel wrapped around her hair and looked at the back of it. Why she could feel that the owner's back was like being hit by sad. Backs it looked so lonely. Yoona took a step forward and pressed her palm on the glass window. Gaze intently fixed on the back of loneliness and heart said. Why was I so want to know him? Why I could feel that he was like being sad and lonely?

Suho breathed and turned around to see the snow and when he saw a woman standing on the edge of his window that was across his rented house. Although they are separated by a wide distance highway, but the woman was quite clear to Suho. Patter of snow is not blocking the view so Suho can to see the presence of long-haired woman who looked surprised to see him turned around.

Yoona jerked back when the man turned to stare staring out the window. Although it sounds redundant, Yoona is seeing that the man was looking at her anyway. She immediately crouched by covering her face flushed with a towel.

"Oh God ... do not let him see me !!" Repeatedly she knocked her head and rubbed her face heated.

But Suho already see Yoona even see how she suddenly disappeared from his view. Suho smiles that caught the woman who like looking at him. But his smile disappeared replaced by anxiety.

"Do not tell me she recognized me?" Suho muttering and quickly away from the window. He rubbed his hair. He immediately twisted his brain and may suspect that she was the owner of the coffeeshop and Suho will come tomorrow to the cafe to convince himself whether the woman recognize it or not.

Yoona soon ran out of her room and drink the mineral water contained in the refrigerator. Yu Na who were eating in the dining room stared Yoona in astonishment.

"What is wrong?" Yu Na looked at Yoona hasty uprise mineral water and as if to catch her breath.

"uh ..." Her eyes widened that  Yu Na's face that looks curious. she shook her head quickly. "No, nothing." Yoona immediately re-enter into the mineral bottle refrigerator.

Yu Na suddenly speak out in a teasing tone. "Aissh .... your face tun red as a crab .What do you do in your room, eonni ... Do you watch something ..."

Yoona's face getting flushed and she throwing Yu Na chuckles face with the towel. "YAA !! What's on your mind EOH!"

Yu Na laughed and put a towel on the table to eat. She pointed Yoona's face. "The face is really red.." and then She pretended to cover her face when Yoona will hit. "haha .... mian ne ... I'm just kidding ... anyway ... What do you already read articles the internet?"

Yoona stop the movement of her hand and stared at Yu Na wonder. "Article? What news?"

Yu Na  put chopsticks and issued her smartphone. she showed an internet article on Yoona. With nice nails, Yu Na tapped cell phone screen.

"EXO Leader, Suho reportedly disappeared after suffering a serious knee injury during training two weeks ago, the members and the families do not even know the existence of Suho and they are working with a private detective to find the leader. He said this afternoon the members of EXO, Chanyeol,  promise on EXOL to find Suho. Where the leader? Could it be a handsome man in your town? " Yu Na read the latest article on Yoona. "What do you think? Could Suho oppa was in Gimcheon? In our city?"

Yoona paused to heard Yu Na. then she knocked her cousin's head with a laugh. "Basic dreamer. For what he is hiding in Gimcheon while there are many other cities that are more advanced than this stopover town."

Yu Na pout. "Are not our town right choice?  Here are many seniors who do not follow the development of kpop."

Yoona rounded eyeballs. "Who says? Ahjumma the vegetable seller in the market knows all about EXO," Yoona laugh.

Yu Na shook her head hard. "He must be in the city we are."

Yoona pushed Yu Na forehead . "You hope so because you are Suho Suho haha..besides he would be immediately recognizable. His face is very famous." So Yoona looked at the face EXO leader who is full of laughter so that a pair of eyes narrowed. The face texture was so smooth and perfect. Dark brown hair was so tempting to touch. That face and hair was like a lonely man two-storey house. Yoona touched on both cheeks when it comes to silly thoughts so quickly.

"Impossible!!!" Yoona patted her cheek and stared with wonder by Yu Na.

"You're weird tonight, eonni."

Yoona restore Yu Na's phone and ran up to her room. Bewildered she leaned against the closed door and unconsciously her eyes fixed on the windows in front of the two-storey house now looks dark. Heart pounding without being asked. She does not know why her heart so curious about the stranger and it sounds very unreasonable.

Meanwhile Suho looked pensive lay staring at the ceiling of his bedroom spacious. The silent room increasingly makes it all feels complete. Usually in the dorm he will hear the sounds of conversation every members. But this time, everything was quiet. Suho slowly closed his eyes, trying to familiarize himself with all the silence. Have not realized that there was a beautiful figure staring at the dark window workout room rented house with a feeling of uncertainty.

 

To be Continue