CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER FIVE

CALL ME BABY

Yoona was awakened by pounding on her door, followed by the sound of Yu na are always cheerful. "Eonni ... wake up ... I went to buy bread and sauce with your car. Depleted inventories, and I hope you can get up, it's already very late! "

Yoona is lowering the blanket that covering the body and face.  She opened her eyes wide and turned towards the closed window. A shaft of winter sunlight is seeping in through the curtains fiber makes Yoona squinted for a moment. She heard footsteps of  Yu na are away from her room. Slowly, Yoona sat up and smoothed a strand of hair that covered most of her face.

"Argggh ..." Yoona issued a complaint of cleft lips softly. Overnight she sleeplessness and restlessness. Whenever she wanted to close her eyes, shadow of Suho was always appear in eyes. Soft face of the man, the beautiful muscular body and delicate sound tempting to make her ear successful  could not sleep.

With lazy, Yoona throw her blanket and down from bed. Walked slowly to the window and parted the curtains and automatically direct her eyes fixed on the window space mirror opposite to the window of her room. No object is always wanted to see there, and she believes that Suho probably was not there.

Yoona sighed and tapped her  forehead. Suho started very outrageous in her mind when she realized that one day he would leave Gimcheon and return to his normal life as a big idol. Thinking about it makes Yoona’s  stomach ache and she decided to take a bath and open her café.

While Yoona started to want to prepare for the next run of cafe, it appears two tall men walking around in the middle of the complex street and right in front of the cafe owned by Yoona.

Sehun turned Chanyeol that who was busy staring at his cell phone screen and match it with his GPS area. "So..Suho Hyung was certainly be in this town, Hyung?" Asked Sehun behind the mask.

Chanyeol was constantly fiddling with his cell phone and without lifting his face,  he replied Sehun. "He was in Gimcheon. His GPS  actived  yesterday. It was to be here ... "Chanyeol looked up and stared at the cafe was in front of him. Sehun also follow Chanyeol eye and wiggled his face, he pointed to the closed door of the cafe.

"He was here?"

Chanyeol winked and nodded uncertainly. "It looks like ...his  GPS actived right in front of this cafe." Chanyeol advance his  lips fixed on the cafe door.

Sehun is scratching the back of his head and raised his eyebrows. "But this is still very early ... the café is not open .."

Chanyeol looked at his watch and said lightly. "It is no longer in the morning. More humid weather conditions in here because surrounded by mountains. This is Suho hyung’s  favorite place. "At the end of the , Chanyeol muttered.

Sehun interesting Chanyeol arm. "If it is so…. now we go into the cafe and asked if they ever saw Suho Hyung at coffee there .."

"We can not do that! Aish ... what if anyone here  that recognize us? "Chanyeol hold Sehun arm.

While Chanyeol and Sehun attract, Yoona who was wiping a table near the window, look with surprised behavior of two tall foreign men who was standing right in front of the café. Looks like both of them hesitate to get into the cafe even though one of them seemed to be ready to enter the cafe. Pull action that makes Yoona curious and finally opened the door of the cafe.

Central of  Chanyeol and Sehun each other back and forth, in addition to their smooth sound. The movement of both stopped and looked into the origin of the sound. Both of them were silent when they saw the figure of a beautiful woman with long hair with a pair of bright eyes shining staring at them carefully.

Yoona can see both the tall men seemed frozen in front of her. She asked quietly. "Is there anything I can help?"

As if finding the street, releasing his grip on the arm of Chanyeol, Sehun  moved  one step closer to Yoona. "Ne ... we want to drink warm of coffee but it looks like this cafe is still closed." Maknae tried to smile but it was blocked by a mask covering his mouth.

Yoona formed a rounded mouth and rub her legs to make way for Sehun and Chanyeol. "Ah ... come in..it is already open just only is cleaning some stuff."

Sehun and Chanyeol unwittingly turned off his hat. Maknae grinned and winked and beckoned Chanyeol went into the cafe. Yoona following the second entry of the tall men into cafés. She began to feel surprised to see both of them were sauntering entrance cafe and chose to sit near the window it did not take off their mask.

Chanyeol and Sehun looked at the menu and whispering to each other between the paper menu. "Miseok Hyung  will be happy if we brought him here."

"The cafe is like heaven for him."

Seeing the two men seemed to forget to be ordered, Yoona finally cleared and Sehun and Chanyeol was surprising. Chanyeol looked up and found the beautiful woman staring at them intently.

"Ah ... I ordered a cappuccino ... and Se..eh..you?" Chanyeol almost let slip the name of Sehun if maknae not kicked his shins under the table.

Sehun looked at Yoona and responded quickly. "Americano ..."

But Yoona smiled broadly and shook her pencil in front of . "I cannot hear what comes out of your mouth through the mask. Sorry."

Chanyeol and Sehun looked at each other and both simultaneously play their fists. It did not escape the attention of Yoona and she began to suspect who knows the stranger was actually a bad person. She was ready to reverse her for running into conter when she saw two men simultaneously remove their masks and say back their orders.

"Cappuccino."

"Americano."

Chanyeol with heavy sound combine Sehun united in a low voice so as to produce a strange harmonization makes Yoona glued hugging her chest menu list. Yoona eyes wide open and immediately froze staring at the young faces in front of her. Although it is still covered with a hat, Yoona recognized that handsome face. Had just last night she saw the faces of the mobile of Suho and this morning ... yikes !! Chanyeol and Sehun EXO !!!

Instantly know,  Chanyeol realizes  gaze of a pair of beautiful eyes of a woman in front of them, making it immediately regained his mask but stopped because Yoona sound smooth.

"Do not worry; I will not let anyone in this town  will be seeing you!"

"EOH .. ??? !!" Chanyeol and Sehun  sparked calls simultaneously, their shock and could barely mask how  surprise it was.

Convinced that she was right to make Yoona ran towards the door of cafe and close and lock it. Sehun and Chanyeol already stood alert but breathing with relief as she leaned on the door, Yoona said that makes them calm.

"You must be here to Kim Junmyeon, are you? I mean ... ... leader Suho? "

 

Chanyeol and Sehun which had stood staring at each other and Yoona are now under way to approach them. Chanyeol was trying to speak with his deep voice and tone of worry. "Are ... are ... you recognize us?"

Yoona walked over to the table both and nodded. "I recognize your face of all incoming messages to a mobile phone group of Junmyeon when his cell phone behind in my car and my cousin ​​is a fans of you .."

Sehun rounded eyeball and he sparked a question that makes Yoona's face flushed. "Car? Do you guys know each other? "Look pink on the cheeks smooth Yoona, Sehun re-issued his call that smacks tempting. "Ah ... maybe the moment with you yesterday so made  Suho hyung enable his GPS!" Sehun smiling broadly as he turned of Chanyeol.

But more attention of  Chanyeol just to  Yoona sentence saying that Suho been with her in the car so his cell phone behind. Chanyeol stepped forward and stared at Yoona with closely.

"So ... it is true Suho hyung was in this city? Where is he? Do you know him? "

Yoona can feel excited mixed anxious tone contained in the heavy sound. She was thrilled to see how concerned for the members of EXO on the leader. Yoona momentarily glanced glass window that reveals the silhouette of a two storey house opposite the cafés.

 

"He rented a two-story house in front of my cafe ..."

"We will go there !!" Chanyeol and Sehun cut talk Yoona and will move out of the cafe, but with subtle, Yoona blocking their path. "Do not be startled .. please..last night he had just had a very heavy therapy. It would be best if you wait here. Junmyeon will come to order coffee and bread. "

Sehun down and staring eyes Yoona. "Did he undergo therapy? How do you know? Aish ... I have a myriad of questions to you, Noona, Mian ne. "Sehun slapped his forehead and bent at Yoona.

Yoona smiled broadly. "He's just one of my customers and inadvertently discovered his identity to me when he was very proficient cover who he is." Yoona laugh. She moves her hand in front of her eyes form of glasses. "He wears glasses. But almost always recognizable with teenagers here, especially by my cousin, but he managed to dodge. "

Sehun laugh as he returned to his desk. "Suho hyung least not good at lying, hahaha."

But Chanyeol not laugh, he looked at Yoona with closely. "Is he coming?"

Yoona smiled and walked towards the door. "He will come. Just wait and be unusual to not be recognized. "Yoona opened the door of the cafe and reverse the suspension board be open and stared at the two-story house door closed. Before she re-entered, she looked up and fell on Suho’s figure standing right in front of the glass window in front of his room.

Suho sees Yoona who looks up towards his house and smiled at her. He signaled to the cafe will soon and he was showing his finger towards the cafe.

Yoona sees the gesture and her heart is pounding. A glimpse of her turn round where Sehun and Chanyeol were sitting relaxed in a cafe. She immediately looked at Suho and nodded and smiled broadly. After a confident answer of Yoona, Suho turned and disappeared from sight of Yoona. Yoona stepped in and approached the counter through Chanyeol and Sehun.

"He'll be here. So be prepared. I will make your order. "Yoona walked past them but curious sound of  Chanyeol hold Yoona’s step.

"How did you know?"

Yoona bits her lip. She answered without turning. "He already gave his mark earlier in the window."

Sehun and Chanyeol look at each other. Chanyeol laughter suddenly widened. "I wonder how our lost hyung relationship with the beautiful  Noona."

Sehun hand smoothed his hair and shook his head. "I was more curious to mention how could his cell phone left in the that noona’s car." Then they both laughed.

 

Ooo

Suho out of his house and made his way across the street to the cafe owned by Yoona. Suho  times felt there was little change when stepping. He no longer drags his feet were injured and only resting on a stick, now he began to step though only in small steps. That alone makes his heart started to feel relief.

Right in front of the cafe door, his forehead furrowed , Suho sees that Yoona is still not quite ready to open that cafés. He found that the cafe window blinds open only partially, but the OPEN sign has been hung. Disposing of curiosity, Suho pushed the glass door and walked slowly entering the cafe. He looked directly at Yoona figure standing in front of a coffee maker that smelled fragrant coffee mixed with sweet chocolate aroma of breads available. Suho completely unaware that there were two customers sitting at the edge of the window that looks straightened when Suho entered the cafe.

Yoona looked at the emergence of Suho and waiting tensely as seen Chanyeol and Sehun react when the man went into the cafe even though Yoona realize that Suho completely unaware of the presence of both his dongsaeng.

Suho only focused on Yoona's face so that he frozes in place when he heard sounds very familiar.

"Junmyeon Hyung !!"

"Suho Hyung !!"

Mixing voice and low weight it is very memorized Suho’s  ears for many years. He has not completed his astonishment, suddenly his body grab very hard by two tall body while one of them ruffled his hair with joy. Suho widened his eyes when he saw Chanyeol and Sehun being hugged him tightly even as the habit of not politely, Sehun scrambles his hair and took off his glasses perched on his nose.

"You're not an expert in disguise Hyung," maknae chuckle make Suho immediately reclaim his glasses and tried to remove hug them both.

"How can you be here ??" Suho really can not believe it will be the emergence of two beings tall.

Chanyeol and Sehun off his arms and stood docked at their hyung was as handsome man will run away again. Chanyeol is staring right Suho’s knee and looked anxiously. "What about your knee?"

"I'm in therapy .." then Suho stop and stare Chanyeol sentence and Sehun sharply. He shook his head and low noise. "How did you get here? Similarly in this cafe? "Without knowing gaze,  Suho lead to Yoona who looks stand still and do not be surprised to see the presence Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Yesterday, your GPS was active in Gimcheon area and the point is right in front of this cafe." Sehun answered quickly.

Suho attention back on both. His eyebrows furrowed in. Chanyeol pull out his cell phone and held it in front of the face of Suho.

"The members have made a list of the cities that may be where you are. Currently Kai, Kyungsoo and Minseok Hyung located in Busan. While the rest toward Baekhyun grandmother's house. "Chanyeol laugh when mentioning the final sequence.

Suho snorted stifle a laugh. "How can a Baekhyun’s grandmother's house be targeted as well? What in the group there is in Lay-ah? "Suho finally smiled also viewed eyeball Chanyeol rounded with a humorous twinkle.

Sehun  gripped Suho’s broad shoulders and said seriously. "Come back to Seoul, Hyung. You can do the therapy in Seoul alone. Moreover, in order that everything felt calm even your family are all worried. "

Suho paused and looked at the his two dongsaeng even Yoona who directly heard the conversation the three men were silent place. She hugged her arms and biting her lips. She was waiting for an Suho’s answer.

Suho replied firmly. "Aniya..i remain in Gimcheon up my knee back to normal. I've had therapist and we've been running overnight therapy. "

Now turn Chanyeol and Sehun were silent. Yoona sighed in relief, and when her eyes fixed on the outside of the café, she saw her car was parked in front of the cafe and Yu Na was stepping into. Yoona did not have time to warn Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun when Yu Na pushed the glass door and screamed out in surprise that dropped the bundle of groceries bread.

"Aaaaaaaa ...... EXO !!!"

Yoona covered her face with both hands heard a scream of Yu Na. Suho and both his dongsaeng was shocked and immediately invert their bodies and found Yu Na who has sat on the floor cafe with an index finger upward on the third man EXO members.

"Chanyeol ... .Sehun ... and you ... you ... it's you ..."  Yu Na stuttered  appoint three one by one and this time she raised her finger straight at Suho now without glasses with his hair as EXO Suho. "You are Suho  EXO!!!!"

Sehun and Chanyeol staring hysterical girl was then turned their hyung who is hiding his smile. Sehun down and approached Yu Na while quickly Yoona already stands beside her cousin's arm and pulled her to her feet.

Yu Na hold the Yoona’s arm and said stutter. "... Eonni EXO in here and the man who went with us to watch Star Wars is EXO Suho !!"

"Wuaahh ... you're watching Star Wars here, hyung ??" Chanyeol rocked Suho’s arm who is now laughing.

"Aish..Yu  Na..don’t be like this ..."

"Do you not surprised? He ... he is who goes with you to the Jikjisayang temple, which who that you give Gimbap overnight is EXO Suho !! "Yu Na practically shouted in front of the face of Yoona.

Red tinge coloring Yoona in her pretty face and she stared for a moment at Suho now being his brown black hair. There is a small smile appeared on his handsome face it.

Chanyeol visible laughed and stared meaningfully to Suho while Sehun approached Yu Na and said softly to her. "You can hide the presence us as long as Suho Hyung therapy?" With naughty,  Sehun intentionally give his charm smile that makes Yu Na limp and leaning on the arm of Yoona.

"I ... I want ... moreover I do not want to crawl in the hallway campus with my tongue because my friends give correct guesses. You are Suho oppa !! "Yu Na pointed Suho with exasperation.

Yoona pushed Yu na’s shoulder , laughing along with the outbreak of Suho laughter.  He tried to answer a question in the eyes of Sehun and Chanyeol. "Yu na bet her friend if I was  EXO Suho she would be willing to crawl on her tongue along the campus hallway."

Heard that phrase, Sehun and Chanyeol laughter broke out and they laugh together. Then, as if remembering something, Suho looked at Yoona being wiped the corner of her eyes with tears of laughter.

"I'll take these two children home alone. I'm afraid your customers will soon appear, and I do not want your café be excited. "Suho approached Yoona and unknowingly touched the tiny arm gently. It did not escape the eyes  from Chanyeol.

"I will ask Yu na to deliver your order at your house." Yoona said lightly and once again Suho smiling. Without hearing protests from Chanyeol who still want to sit back in the cafe, Suho pull their arms both to immediately pass out of the cafe.

Yoona and Yu na could hear the murmur of Sehun. "It turns out that in Gimcheon therapy successfully restores strength of  Suho hyung."

they disappeared from view, Yu na looked at Yoona that runs picked groceries that  Yu na who fell on the floor of cafe. "So..did you already know who he is, eonni?"

Yoona straightened her back and walked toward the kitchen. Yoona continued to follow her to whine asking for the answer. Yoona put all the groceries on the kitchen table and stared at Yu Na. "I've known since we returned from the cinema."

Yu Na gape as she noticed her cousin began to pull out all the items in a bag of groceries. "And you just shut up? Not let me know? "Yu na protest with voiced tone.

Yoona replied without looking up. "And let you to hysterical like that and make you crawl with the tongue?" Yoona outstretched smile when she saw the face of murky of Yu Na.

Ooo

"Wah..this is like our rehearsal space in SM !!" Chanyeol said as they were brought by Suho entered the exercise to mirror room where he and Jae Hee run therapy. Chanyeol and  Sehun trace the mirror room and found there are some therapeutic tools such as walking and other bars.

Sehun looked at Suho just standing on the edge of the door with his cane sustained. For Sehun and Chanyeol, Suho always have the figure of a man that is very expensive. Although he uses a cane, his aura as a leader did not disappear altogether, although they know sometimes Suho can be very childish as to forget how old he is.

"You're very serious therapy." Sehun said Low.

"I do not want to be the sick person who troublesome to many people even though my parents." Suho replied lightly as he stepped into the room and touched the wall mirror exercise. "Although I have to feel lonely apart with these people."

Chanyeol stared across where Suho being with Sehun. "So that's why you go away from us?"

Suho touch the wall mirror it with his finger. Instantly, Chanyeol see the other side of the Suho. Through a broad back that he seemed to see how lonely he was in fact, how fragile Suho to his injury. Chanyeol  knew that suho did not want anyone to see his weakness . Maybe Suho feel pain just alone at night like that happened in Seoul Hospital, but  hyung was chosen to feel alone. Because the mind that makes Chanyeol quick walk across the distance between them and hugged  Suho.

"My poor Hyung ! We should share all the pain together in EXO. "

Suho patted Chanyeol arm and release them. He turned around and found Sehun rubbed his eyes and he laughed at maknae it turns out crying even owned a pair of sparkling eyes glazed of Chanyeol.

"Sehun-ah ... are you crying?" Suho Laughter and pushing Sehun chest slowly while Chanyeol still holding him.

"I do not know where you were. I sleep alone when you always turn off the air conditioner every one of us to sleep and read comics before you fall asleep. It was very uncomfortable once when the usual activity suddenly disappear! It's very different when you're filming on Exciting India along Kyuhyun sunbae. "Sehun blew his nose reddened and stared Suho with unsatisfied.

Suho silent and he looked both his dongsaengs alternately. He patted Chanyeol arm and patted Sehun cheek anyway. "Come on now you've found me. I hope you do not make the quiet town is excited. "

"Are we allowed to contact the group Umin Hyung as they now exist in Busan, not far from Gimcheon." Chanyeol said.

Suho shook his head and answered quickly. "Later. I'm sure they will make this quiet city scene. Do you want to make Yu Na suffocation if she meets Minseok, Kyungsoo and Kai? "Suho laughed to myself remembering Yu Na reaction just now.

Sehun cocked his head and grinned. "She was funny. She was in shock really know  when she know you are EXO Suho and she was making a silly oath, "Sehun now laugh but his laughter floating in the air when a voice behind him irritated.

"Then you accompany me on all fours with the tongue in the campus hallway?"

These three men were silent when they saw the emergence of Yuna behind them by taking three cups of hot coffee and a box of bread what are their order variety of flavors prepared by Yoona. Chanyeol encourage Sehun shoulder and laughing at Yu Na. "He's maknae who can not say the polite sentence." He pointed nose of Sehun.

Yu Na pout and her eyes fixed on Suho is being looked at. She held up three cups of coffee contained in the bag and wrapped bread before Suho. "Where can I put this all, oppa .." Yuna ashamed of themselves say that the idol had only had spoken through the photos stored in the cell phone is now spoken directly to the that people.

With his free hand side of the handle sticks, Suho trying to grab all the stuff. However, all are readily achieved by Chanyeol. With a wink his eyes, he said at that day's Yu Na's face will flush. "Thank you for help."

Suho looked down to hide his laughter look Chanyeol tempting  Yu Na. Suho tapped Chanyeol while his dongsaeng  past of  him to the round table near the window. "Do not !" Admonished Suho smooth.

With a grin, Chanyeol replied light. "She was sweet, Hyung. But I guess her sister is more sweeter for you. . Hehehe .. "

Suho now turn silent and felt his face flush as greeting of Chanyeol. Of course Chanyeol’s bass voice sounded ears by Yu Na. with a smile as wide as her face, the girl was seductive Suho. "I think my eonni would be happy if you come briefly to the cafe. Just pay the coffee that you order  to this your dongsaeng "Yuna gaze fixed on Sehun and Chanyeol. Satisfied to see the smile awkwardly following Suho, she saw white man's cheeks gradually flushed, Yu Na ran away.

Sehun folded his hands chest and whistling. "Well ... you're in trouble, hyung." Sehun teased when he saw how red of Suho’s face.

Ooo

Approximately ahead of the dinner hour, when the cafe was crowded by visitors because it started snowing outside with a slow, Yu Na said that their cheese supplies run out. Yoona grabbed the parka and said it would buy a few boxes in supermarkets tip of the highway. Yu na immediately nodded and let alone her cousin ran away after turning on the television drama show in the cafe considering that most of that is in the cafe is the elderly couple.

"The snow began to fall, Yoona-yah!" An old woman who was bitten bread said to Yoona who walked across her desk.

With a polite smile, Yoona said quickly. "It's okay, I'm going to use the hood." After that she moved the café door and ready to move from page café when he looked up and found the figure of Suho who was standing right in front of her with a blue coat and thin glasses.

"Eh?" Yoona surprised and involuntarily clenched her hands were in the pocket of  parka.

Suho also surprised when no suspected he would meet Yoona before he entered the cafe. He saw she was like was going somewhere. "Are you going to go?" Said Suho slow.

Yoona put out her hand from her pocket and pulled the parka hood covering her head and replied lightly. "Ne. I'm going to the supermarket at the threshold of there way to buy cheese. You go to cafe, Yu na will make any would you have an order. "Yoona stepped through Suho but she was surprised for the second time as the man holding her arm.

Yoona looked at Suho seen standing strong though he still supported by his cane, but Yoona can feel strong and steady grip on her arm. Suho slowly loosened his grip and looked down for a moment before saying to Yoona.

"I will accompany you."

Yoona rounded eyeballs. Granules - snowflakes falling over their heads in front of their eyes following. A pair of sparkling eyes belong Yoona met with Suho gentle eyes belong.  When he let his arm, Yoona is almost certain that such Suho almost a caress her arm.

"I really wanted to see you tonight, not for your coffee."  Suho  said was low, too slow but it is very clear even ears of  Yoona.

There is a strange palpitation in Yoona chest. it appears even to Suho, he felt  there is foreign vibrations struck his heart. Like a small sting his innermost side attack made wet his lips with his tongue. He almost could not look pupil hoisted  of Yoona but a pair of eyes that seemed to turn into a magnet.

"Really?" Yoona unwittingly sparked the word.

Suho feel how slowly his face flushed, but he was grateful that the night gradually creating ghostly shadows. Yoona could not see his face now gradually becomes red dice. Without answering, Suho walked with his cane followed by Yoona slow side.

What is happened turned out to be witnessed by two human-sized length through the glass window from Suho’s living room rented house. Sehun seem pressing Chanyeol head, peek at what is done for the sake of his hyung joint with the beautiful Noona that is opposite as the cafe owner.

"YA! YA! YA! My Head !! "Chanyeol protest but only responded with laughter of Sehun. Instead maknae just whistled as he looked down at Chanyeol was serious look staring out the window.

"They go alone!" Cried Sehun chuckle as he shook his head.

Chanyeol move so Sehun forced to step aside and threw his body in the soft sofa. Chanyeol shook his head and smoothed his hair. He stared Sehun were looking at him. "I think you're right, our hyung was in trouble."

Sehun repeatedly nodded and touched the side of his hair. "He was always friendly with anyone but rarely daring physical contact with the girls, but ... Yoona noona hmm..when he mentioned the name of that woman, he was  blushing ... hahaha .." Sehun chuckle.

Meanwhile, Suho and Yoona just walking side by side even though initially Suho was clutching fingers, shortly after he was let go by slowly. Getting colder and makes Yoona blew her fingers, so cold vapor looks out from .

Suho glanced over and asked slowly. "Why not use a car?" Reversed pocket his coat, Suho’s  fingers clenched tightly, holding himself to not reach the tiny fingers into a fist.

Yoona looked up where the snowflakes continued to fall slowly make the streets began to accumulate by the white stuff. Yoona looks from a distance see the bright neon lights of the supermarket was going. She turned Suho who seem to run slower with his cane. She could see that he was no longer drag its feet, Suho have already started a little normal, though still with the aid of a stick.

"I like snow. I like to see a piece small white granules that afflict my skin. "Yoona smiled a little and grab snowflakes into the palm of her hand. Inwardly she said, continuing. The first snow falls when I saw you across my kafe. She looked at Suho who still walks with a half down.

Suho heard Yoona speech and his memory immediately floated on a title track of their group The First Snow. he turned Yoona who is eager to play every snow fall with his hands. Why does every I do with this woman it can always be associated with each song title of EXO? Is the first time I saw Yoona through his window just in time for the first snow fall in Gimcheon? First spoke during the songof  Call Me Baby reverberate in along cafe.

"We have arrived!"

Yoona voice broke into the minds of Suho and he saw that without realizing they have come to the door of the supermarket and he can feel the gentle touch from Yoona on his elbow. He looked at that beautiful face and suddenly his heart was warm when she was asked about the condition of his knee.

"Is your knee okay? You walk quite a distance and when the air is so cold. "Yoona’s  eyes glowing ball hit Suho pupil.

Suho secretly sighed heavily. Why am I so wanted to hug this woman? Why? However, by biting his lips, Suho grinning. He put out his hand without holding the stick from behind  his coat pocket. He tapped softly Yoona made her cold cheek was hanging open. "Is your very cold cheek  should be considered? My knees are wrapped by jeans and knee warmers attached, the knee is starting to come back strong. You do not worry. If I had cramps, two tall men beside me this night, "after saying this Suho keep his hands and stepped first entered the supermarket.

Yoona still glued in place. She felt the beating heart as if to penetrate her parka. Herface became warm immediately and she felt her eyes feel hot. She felt like crying. Do not act like this, Kim Junmyeon! You're just makes me even more in love with you! And I know you can not have by me! Yoona thought bitterly as he realized who is Suho.

She breathed and stepped into a supermarket. She saw Suho looked around the place with no worries relaxed as his identity will be discovered. Suho is using thin glasses but his hair descending order truly distinctive an EXO Suho. Yoona prays that the teens in the supermarket were not aware of their idol among them.

Suho seen grabbing a few cans of drinks and snacks typical Korean already in packaging for both his dongsaeng. Yoona lightly engage in Suho choosing foods while she quickly has get four large cheese box. They did not talk much, but from their body language, they so enjoyed with their togetherness that night.

As they came out of the supermarket, looking snowing began profusely. Some passers-by seemed to close up their parkas and running quickly. Yoona looks up to the sky and she's rubbing her hands as she shivered. "Gimcheon this timeis  very heavy snow."

Suho sees how Yoona fists clenched as she blew it for warmth. The woman walked slowly to match the pace cane. He saw that Yoona did not wear gloves and Suho felt his hands were in the bag coat thick and warm.

Suho reached out and grabbed the hand of  Yoona and carry it into the his warm coat pocket coat and wide. Yoona startled and turned Suho just walking, looking down. Among snowflakes, he was look so beautiful with white skin. Yoona not only feel the warmth of the coat belonging to Suho but she also can feel the warmth of the palms of the owners.

Yoona stopped,  makes Suho also stopped. Suho looked up and saw Yoona with a soft gaze mixed with a sense of wonder.

Yoona stared back at the same location and she also grasping Suho’s fingers interlocking with her fingers. Suho realized it was too late to escape again from Yoona’s  question.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Suho frowned. His heart was pounding when Yoona asking unexpected questions. He heard back she said slowly, stepping closer to him.

"Tell me all shapes your attitudes and gesture in few days? Tell me how I should keep from falling on you ... Junmyeon-ssi .. "with eyes that sparkled, Yoona looked at Suho.

There is a clicking sound that appears in the bottom Suho’s heart. He could see the beauty of Yoona more pronounced in front of his eyes. Beauty is full of tenderness and sincerity which sees it as a Kim Junmyeon. What? What did I do to her? I like it. I'm happy when with her. I feel a wonderful sense of freedom side. then..what should I do?

Passing looks deserted and only heard some stores began to turn off their neon lights street light rays leaving a reddish yellow and flurries between Suho and Yoona.

With a gentle, Suho’s hands was grasping Yoona’s fingers inside his coat pocket. He pull  Yoona’s  body slowly close to him. And in second, Yoona were already in the arms of the strapping body. Yoona can see the white nape closed of collar coat and felt both of  Suho  hands around her waist and she could hear the sound of the stick that falls to the ground.

No one spoke of them. Gently, Suho put his face between Yoona’s  shoulders and let him breathe in the yoona fragrance of hair. Slowly his lips move.

"Should I ask, how can I not fall to you? How am I going to not only see you? "

Yoona paused to hear the fine words and the like as a feather she could feel the gentle caress of warm lips of Suho on her earlobes before Suho loosened his arms and stared at Yoona by intense. Even Suho looks very sturdy stand unaided wand that makes Yoona immediately bent away and grabbed the stick that was lying on the ground. That's when she heard the sentence advanced of Suho.

"Too fast if I say that I fell in love with you. But I was in love ... in love with you. "

Yoona choke and unconsciously pull Suho’s  coat sleeve and her shoes slippery making her body movements dizziness and with success she skids along Suho. An elderly man shouted at them in surprise saw two young people  in front of him fall on the ground.

"Careful, kid! road is slippery and should be returning home soon! " He is Admonished before he ran away.

Yoona affecting Suho’s  body turned and quickly answering with embarrassment. "Ne, Ahjusshi .." then she looked down and saw Suho being closed his eyes hold her weight.

"Mian ne ..." Yoona tried to get up but suddenly her neck  withdrawn abruptly by Suho. Yoona's eyes widened when beyond her surprise, she felt something warm and soft touch her lips.

TBC