CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER THREE

CALL ME BABY

Suho looked very preoccupied staring how the coffee beans are millstones perfect in the coffee maker when the Yoona startled him.


"Where are you come from? Seoul?" Yoona asked mildly sidelines when she watched the customers who sit at their table. Yoona had to admit that she was quite confused to see the confidence of Yu Na said that figure in front of her is Suho EXO. Some schoolgirls in the morning was always asking him with the question, "Are you Suho Oppa?" and each time the question was coming, he would smile as he justifies his glasses and shook smooth.


Just this morning before opening the store, Yu Na has sent Yoona a photo of her idol through the Line message. And finally Yoona is not stand to ask.


Suho looked at that beautiful face in the seconds period. He winked his eyes and replied softly. "ah..ne..I am from Seoul." because of habit, Suho lowered his glassess to the tip of his nose.


Yoona smiled slightly, "mind if I ask why you come to Gimcheon."


Suho silent. Yoona took off her laughter and folded her hands chest. "I'm just kidding. You have not to answer my question." Yoona blinked and moved grab a cup.


Suho stared back of Yoona and vague slow music sounds reverberate in the cafe. "I chose Gimcheon as a place to recover my injury kness"


Yoona stop her motion to be reached for the cup. She spun around and leaned on the counter edge. She waited for a sentence from Suho but she raised her eyebrows when Suho just smiled and shrugged.


"That's the reason." Suho provide his prince smile that makes Yoona glued blushing.


Yoona puffed out her cheeks and understand that Suho did not want her to ask more than that. The man seemed to enjoy his time seeing how a cup of espresso made by one part-time employee owned Yoona. She heard Suho exclamation when an image of leaf is created on the coffee.


Yoona secretly glanced at her cell phone screen and staring at a photo of the famous idol that is Suho EXO. Yoona raised her eyes and looked at the side profile black-brown-haired man, in stature with glasses and an injury to his knee. Could Yu Na right?. Kim Jun was Myeon is EXO Suho ??


Yoona ripple current when Suho blood turned to her. "How did you learn to make all these coffee."


Yoona immediately think fast, for her, he was only a two storey house tenants across the her café, it does not bother her. Instead she felt comfortable making friends with him. Yoona closer and pointed to the cup of coffee that will be ready to be delivered.


"Basically i learned from my grandmother who was a coffee maker. Furthermore, I took courses from a coffee expert in Busan."


"Busan? A chef?" Suho interested, in his mind fixed on Xiumin who have a passion into a Barista.


Yoona found Suho interest and laughing. "Interested to learn?"


Suho his hair. "One of my friends is crazy addicted to coffee and think that his dream is to become a barista." Suho laugh when remembering Xiumin obsession when they were doing EXO Showtime a few years ago.


Yoona nodded and she heard the sound of a ringing cell phone from Suho's pocket. Quickly he hang the cell phone as he turned Yoona. Shrugged, Yoona walked out of the counter. She approached one of the tables which are located a pair of grandparents who talk to each other full of warmth while enjoying a cup of coffee in hand respectively. Yoona engaging conversation with a pair of seniors who become regular customers.


Suho looked at Yoona standing beside the table a pair of seniors and talking excitedly. Her laughter rang out among a coffeeshop  the typical sound of soft music. Suho store cell phone and walked out of the counter.


"I came back first. Thanks for breakfast and your coffee." Suho interrupted Yoona with a smooth conversation with the two elderly.


Yoona turned and said. "Ah..ah ... ne..you will watch Transformers with us tonight?" Yoona asked and the answered by Suho wit a nod. Before out of the cafe, Yoona see how Suho bowed to the elderly couple.


Yoona was still staring at the back of strapping it passed from the café and the cross streets.


"whether the boy was your boyfriend?" the voice of the grandmother surprise Yoona.


Yoona quickly back at the elderly pair and immediately wiggled her hands, her face suddenly became hot.


"aish ... he's not boyfriend..he ... he's a friend ..." Yoona looking down. She heard the laughter of  grandfather.


"He looks fit with you ..."


Yoona immediately withdraw from the elderly couple and sitting behind the counter. She stared at the photo EXO leader in the cell phone and reading an article about the loss of the leader. Yoona stared at the shadow of a two storey house. She could see a car parked in front of the house. Yoona saw the figure of a man climb on the doorstep of the house where Suho greet him.


"Jae Hee therapist?" Yoona muttered.


Ooo

"Ah !!!" Suho cried out loud when the hand of therapist Jae Hee began to touch his knees. instinctively he brushed Jae Hee hand and muttered protests. "Be slowly a bit, hyung !!"


Jae Hee evasive and re capturing Suho knees and began massaging again. "Do not protest, you must think about the fate of the your members now, you should be able to recover before the seventh month as the doctor predicted." regardless groans of pain from the lips of Suho, Jae Hee continued to massage relaxes tense muscles which attack Suho.


Suho withstand the pain with his mouth tightly shut. he looked down and noticed her knees as she thought of the words of Jae Hee, he saves all his mind without wanting to share it with Jae Hee. he knows that the members have a lot to send a message via the Line when he activates his old number.


"Did you know that Chanyeol has promised to EXOL to find you?" Jae Hee head down staring at it. He twisted Suho knee  and see how the young man was biting his lips to keep pain.


"I know .... I read it on the internet ..." Suho looked up and oppose eye to Jae Hee. "And how can the Gimcheon hospital just sent you as my therapist?"


Jae Hee lifted the corner of the lips slightly. While continuing to massage the knee and now turn to the calves making body of Suho jumped back because of pain. He could hear a loud sigh issued by a young man in front of it. "As it happens when  i was  in front of the hospital director that you called yesterday. Just for fun I asked him." Jae Hee looked up and smiled crookedly. "Should i show how I asked the boss?" Jae Hee saw Suho shake of the head. He laughed softly and briefly stop the massage. "I asked why directors like someone who is depressed after getting the phone .."


"Director Kwang depressed by my phone?" Suho interrupted by surprise. "I think he does not know who is calling."


"Precisely because he does not know who is calling him that makes him depressed. He complained to me, 'Jae Hee, the patient is asked one of the best therapists in the hospital to recover his knee injury. He said he would pay any price as long as the hospital did not know his unless the therapist. He sent me an email about his injury history. ' Because i look at the director frustrated so I grabbed the email printed-out and read the patient's history ... "


"And you decided that it would be my therapist?", Suho interrupted Jae Hee to make that man grin appeared.


Jae Hee will not forget Suho calf and back massaged it makes Suho holding his breath. "Besides, I feel that I am the best in the hospital, I was quite curious about the mysterious patient. Honestly my thoughts to you after examining a copy of the email. Royal with money, a serious knee injury and did not want to be recognized. And BANG !! I know it Kim Junmyeon the EXO Suho! "


Suho bit his lips when Jae Hee fingers as if to twist his calf. "For God's sake, you say that you're the best? Today you're torturing me!" Suho complain irritably.


But Jae Hee is not concerned with any form of Suho complaint, now the massage toward the Suho toes, it seen vibrate due to reaction of pain in the knee and calf. "This is the first massage. It's painful but if the second and so you will feel comfortable. After that we will start at the stage to walk without a cane." Jae Hee toes gently patted Suho. "Try to stretch your fingers and gently pull your feet so that your knees aligned along."


Suho do what he's told to Jae Hee and groan issued the umpteenth time even though he had tried as hard as possible to be strong man but still taste like a needle piercing makes barely breathing. Jae Hee immediately pressing Suho knee  with a warm towel that has been prepared.


"Slowly it. Do not hurry." With painstaking Jae Hee warm towel pressing it on the knees and Suho Suho can feel the pain slowly subside. Suho replace Jae Hee hands and stared at the man pulled back his shirt sleeve as before.

 

"Why did you leave the world of acting and become a therapist in this city, Hyung? You're shining at the time and suddenly you said it would withdraw from the entertainment world and choose to be like this."


Jae Hee sipped mineral water and glared at Suho. "Like this? This is noble work, you know!"


Suho laughed and shook hands. "Ah ... mian ne..i mean why did you take off all your comfortability as an artist and chose to become a therapist?"


Jae Hee looked at Suho and packing equipment. He pulls out a packet of pills pain. "Drink this if pain when the unexpected attack. Usually often happens when you're sleeping."


Suho grabbed the package and not separated looked at Jae Hee. "You evasive to say yes?" Suho pointing with oblique smile. Jae Hee replied without stopping activity.


"You're still very young when I decided to resign and I think you do not know what the gossip hit me. You're still in a period of trainee I guess."


"I watched all your drama, hyung. I was delighted when you came over when too see my current appearance widened rookie. So why did you retreat and become a therapist Jae Hee?" Suho repeat the question when Jae Hee had stood carrying a bag and he himself had also stood by holding a wand.


"I will come again tomorrow with the same clock ..." Jae Hee smiled and headed out followed Suho.


"I'll find the answer on the internet." Suho insisted on making Jae Hee snorted a laugh.


Jae Hee know Suho very familiar with that type of man who never give up when it started something. He patted the white cheek as she waved. "See you tomorrow."


Suho looked at Jae Hee who rented the downstairs house. He looked up and stared at the sky began to fade dark. Before Jae Hee was entering the car, Suho said seriously. "you're not going to report on the existence press, hyung? I'm want to recover myself without inconveniencing the EXO  members."


Jae Hee looked at Suho standing on his porch. He looked at the body is that the chest is wide, looks looked at him closely behind thin glasses located to good nose. Jae Hee thumbs-up and nodded before entering the car.


Suho sighed after seeing the sedan passed. He will be turned around when he heard the call loudly across.


"Junmyeon oppa!"


Suho squinted to see the figure of a girl who was running toward the cafe owned of Yoona. The girl still had greeted him with enthusiasm while running around like that. Yu Na Suho waving as she said. "I take a shower after that we go to the movies! Bye!" And having said this, Suho see how the girl darted into the cafe. While still squinting, Suho can see Yu na through Yoona being put coffee cups in the customer table and patted the buttocks cousin. Yoona looks surprised and moved as if to hit Yu Na with her tray, but it is only a mere empty gesture because she was laughing with Yu na and embrace the agile girl toward the counter.


Although only a vague, Suho like to see the situation that occurred in front of him. He turned and stepped inside. It was then that he heard the message tone Line entrance. Without opening the message, Suho can read the notification. The message comes from Sehun in one after another by Chanyeol.


- Hyung, where are you? - Sehun.


-Please Reply our message and activate GPSmu - Chanyeol.


Suho attention to all incoming messages between Sehun, Chanyeol and DO. Sometimes they also send stickers to persuade and ultimately closed pleh angry sticker from Chanyeol.


- We will find you, Hyung! We need you, stupid Hyung! - Chanyeol.


Suho keep his cell phone in his pocket. He walked towards the living room and looked at the time frame that is deliberately carried away from Seoul. small picture frame that displays pictures of her with the members. He also needs them, but Suho want to recover without making them the hassles of keeping himself and his feelings were currently being unstable. It would be better him like this while.

Chanyeol looks busy typing on the sidelines of its activities in the make-up before shooting. Rapping his fingers on his cell phone screen draw Baekhyun attention who is standing occupy by himself behind the makeup chair members. Baekhyun closer and looked down on the head of Chanyeol and he said loudly  when he saw what was typed by Chanyeol so excited. He pointed to the phone screen.


"YA! You're sending a Line message on Junmyeon hyung! Almost everything anger sticker ?"


The call of Baekhyun fishing all the members to turn on Chanyeol who kept typing with his beats sound. Chen looked up from his chair as he asked Chenyeol. "You sent a message to Suho Hyung?"


"Hm .....  an hour ago I sent a message continuously". Chanyeol glanced grinning his trademark it.


Xiumin pushing his chair and said enthusiastically. "Did he read it?"


Chanyeol puffed out his cheeks and held up his cell phone. "I'm sure he read it through a notification even though he did not open the message. I was always convinced that Suho Hyung not discard his old number."


"I also sent a message some time ago." Sehun voice sounds make up the corner of the room, he was sitting back with a pair of long legs while holding a cell phone.


"I also!" Do Kyung-soo excited to connect with the call.


All members become shouted to each other calling for his opinion. Lay sound interrupted with the phrase, "Do his GPS active? If so, whether he was around the mountains?"


"Aish ..... still expect Junmyeon hyung is in Baekhyun Grandma's house." Kai laughed accused Lay innocent face.


Kai heard the sentence, Lay scratching the back of his head. Chanyeol heavy sound made them silent. "Hyung stupid it does not enable GPSnya. He became very annoying so I sent him a sticker much anger." Chanyeol shook his head and shrugged.


Chen finally said that makes all the members agree. "Then we run the initial plan. We have 3 days empty of our busy schedules. Each of the two people visiting the city list that we made yesterday. Agree?" He stared around and all members nodded.


"We'll start tomorrow. I and DO will try to explore Busan." Xiumin said, staring D.O.


"Then I and Baekhyun tried to town where Baekhyun grandmother's house is." Lay raised his hand and heard the call of all the members laughing loudly. "I was finally able also to see Baekhyun grandmother's house."


All members share the work itself each pair choose the city they will go. Chanyeol looked pensive staring town list they write. He keeps it in the file list on the cell phone. He raised his hand and said in unison along with Sehun.


"I'm going to Gimcheon! North Gyongsang!"


"I'm going to Gimcheon!"


Chanyeol Sehun pointed face with surprise. "Gimcheon? Does that sound interesting?"


Sehun nodded while sitting upright. He put the phone into the pocket of his jeans. "when we leave?"


"We can not go together, people will be suspicious of EXO members spread out and it will provoke suspicion." Baekhyun said quickly.


"What should our menager know?" Chen asked.


"I do have to know what your crazy plan." The voice of the menager suddenly appeared in the doorway make members jump. They turned around and found their manager was looking at them with curiosity.


Baekhyun stepped forward and replied with a chuckle. "We're sure you'll agree, hyungnim." By his aegyo, he convince the manager that finally sighed.


"We'll talk after the shooting in your dorm."


Ooo

Yu Na pushed open the door and whistled look her beautiful cousin was being put on the fur cap on her head pretty with long black hair soft tan. Yoona was seen wearing a long-sleeved dress along his calf combined with black leggings and boots sweet milk chocolate. Jakat winters slender body and the beauty surrounding it makes Yu Na tempting.


"Aish..so pretty ... you're as pretty as this because we went with our handsome neighbors?"


Yoona glared at Yu na and she chuckled, grabbed a small bag of Yoona. "By watching Transformers..we should close the cafe early." She took the arm of Yoona as she left the room.


Yoona pushed gently Yu Na's head. "Do you should go own that offers me the ticket and Junmyeon-ssi? You could go alone with your friends." They slowly down the stairs.


Yu Na snazzy suit the casual skinny jeans and boots seem tilted his head. "I do not know. It should be so but I really wanted to prove that Junmyeon is Suho oppa " With passion she looked at Yoona. At that time they were in the middle of their café because Yoona should lock counter  and Yu Na moved slowly dims the light cafe. "He's too similar, Eonni although covered by a different hairstyle and glasses clear as it is. Moreover knee injury that you tell it's getting me suspicious."


Yoona attention to every sentence spoken Yu Na silent even though deep down inside he is also a little store such suspicions Yu Na. Yoona eyes fixed on the café across the street where it appears a figure crossing slowly cafe toward. Medium-bodied figure was walking slowly with a cane approached the cafe.


"All the fans Suho oppa knows that he liked the kind of movie like Transformers and Star Wars ..."


Yu Na vanish sound minds Yoona. Yoona's attention was focused on the right man stood at the door cafés. Blue coat that looks inappropriate in Suho white skin even when the light looks dim cafe.


"Yu Na ...", Yoona muttered quietly.


Suho see Yoona standing behind the counter staring at him. He pushed the door cafe but it was locked. Suho making gestures with his hands. He pointed to the door locked.


"Yu Na .." Yoona call Yu Na without diverting her eyes. Yu Na fun babbling themselves to stop their activities and catches the eye Yoona were fixed on the door of the cafe.


"Ops ... Junmyeon Oppa!" with very agile, Yu Na approached the door and unlock it. Yu Na stretched wider doors and pulled the arm Suho. "Get there will be customers who come in. We close early."


Suho forced to follow the movements of the hand pull Yu Na and lively girl that seems to forget that he was using his cane. Yoona can see the grimacing face Suho though handsome face that always managed to show his handsome smile. Yoona over and remove the Na Yu hands gripping the arms Suho laughing.


"Yu Na-yah ... Junmyeon-ssi uses a cane. That Movements will make his feet hurt." Yoona rebuke with delicate and exciting hands-off Yu Na.


Yu Na looked at Suho who just smiled and felt his face burning. Damn! I like being looked at Suho oppa! Yu Na cursed inwardly as he looked at the face of the man who was in front of her. She immediately bowed apologetically with flushed face. "Sorry Oppa ..." Yu Na glanced right foot rod that sustains Suho. Although the man's body stood firm but Yu Na knew that he was suffering serious injury based therapist Jae Hee who met at a department store before she got home. SHe idly asked why he was being around their area. And Jae Hee tells that in patients who have lived by their cafe.


Suho laugh at guilt of Yu Na and casually the brown-haired head. Suho loves to see the spontaneous gesture of the girl and make he feels comfortable to treat worthy of a younger sister. "It's okay ..." and then Suho looked at the cafe. "You close the cafe?"


Yu Na was almost fainting gets sweep the man's head. Though just like his idol, but he imagined that it was a real idol, EXO Suho. Aware Yu Na ... he's just like it ..., Yu Na groan inwardly.


Inwardly Yoona laugh to see Yu Na who hurt themselves because of the man standing in front of them are very similar to her idol. Yoona answered questions of Suho. "If we want to undertake personal activities, we will close the cafe and will exit through the back door of our house which penetrate the highway side." With a gesture, Yoona took Suho past the cafe penetrate kitchen area to the dining room of the main house.


Warm atmosphere immediately welcomed to Suho and he admired the layout of the space in its path. And he is getting excited seeing antique cars owned by Yoona. Little red Chevrolet car output concentrated in the 80s attracted the Suho attention moreover there are some parts of the car was modified by Yoona, so it looks very beautiful.


The three of them went to the cinema located in the western city of Gimcheon. Yoona who drive cars to see how interested of Suho to Gimcheon city that may not like Seoul, but the city was very interesting with their own charm.


All the way to the building contained Mall cinema, Suho always staring out the car window and acknowledge that the stopover was a very beautiful city at night. Shadow of mountain peaks looked like a giant horn among the shadows of the night sky. Snow white in contrast with the views of the quiet and not crowded. Rows of small shops and cafes scattered along the road, pedestrians are seen relaxing enjoying their time without rush-rush by the work schedule, it did not escape the attention of Suho.


The admiration was interrupted Suho forced to restrain his mirth in the car even though the EXO song reverberate. He could hear how Yu Na sing in each song. Inevitably Suho smile and was caught by the Yoona eye through the rearview.


"You're smiling because in the car even this sounds EXO song, is not it?" Yoona suddenly silent.


Suho touched the tip of his finger in the corner of his lips and smiled. A pair of eye gaze in the rearview short Yoona through. "Yes ... I became curious? Even in your car,  EXO is playing? Are you a fan of them?" In heart pounding,  Suho is waiting Yoona for an answer. Is Yoona EXO fans? Who is she likes among the EXO members?


It feels very uncomfortable to think she was fond of one of them. Suddenly the tension ambush him. Yoona looks thoughtful keeping her eyes focused on the road in front of him.


"Eeee ...."


"I !! Because of me that the car have the song is played by  EXO! Because I am a big fan of EXO," That reaction was given by Yu Na deliberately twisted around to stare at Suho.


Suho laughed when he heard the sentence vigorously Yu Na and try to answer. "I know..aku. Even I know who your ido in EXO."


"Suho oppa!" Yu Na suddenly pointed nose designated Suho makes silent.


Yu Na smiled when he saw Suho reaction that seemed turned to stone. "I mean Suho oppa is almost similar with you..hehehe .." Yu Na looked back at the road in front of him.


Suho involuntarily sigh of relief. He could feel that Yu Na was appointed as raw. Yoona seen entering the mall area wide. Curious, Suho asked. "So ... who's your favorite member? In EXO mean .."


Yoona turned the steering wheel to enter the parking area. Seen all paths seem full so Yoona took the car ride to the floor next.


"You mean?"


"Your Favorite? The boy group .."


Cars Yoona started looking for an empty place. "Ah ... I love Super Junior .." Yoona see gawking faces Suho through the rearview mirror. She laughs and lightly connect before finally finding the place empty. "Ahh ... I like EXO. And I most like to see the members ..." Yoona stop the car for a moment and take a backwards way to get into the parking lot.


Yoona turned off the car and stared at the soft eyes beads that were in the passenger seat. "Sehun. I like Sehun." Yoona smiled broadly when she saw a pair of Suho eyes was rounded. With a laugh, Yoona out of the car and wait Suho out with Yu Na.


Suho his lips before a small smile etched there. He rubbed his forehead and shook his head. Sehun? Ah, the maknae was indeed much attention fangirl. Well, Sehunie, Hyungmu little disappointed that a member Yoona precisely chosen as favorite.


Suho grabbed his wand and opened the car door. The three of them to the gate of the northern part of the shopping center. Their goal is not a Mall but it is a bunch of big shopping centers are collected in a vast land area is divided into four parts. Area theaters located at the north entrance where there is a long escalator that takes them on a cinema that is large and spacious.


The building looks quite popular as it was cool at night. Suho can see the array of the latest movie posters as well as some games that appeal to visitors who are waiting for the cinema door opened. Suho tighten the collar of his jacket and pulled the collar of the neck sweater to cover the nose and mouth when he saw many girls are waiting in line to be countered ticket and food ordering. Suho can also view the ads of Super Junior and EXO for Lotte played on a large television hanging in places that are easy to the eye.


Yoona pointing counter ordering food and asking Yu Na order what they will eat in the cinema. Yu Na played her lips. "Come on, Eonni ... your habitual always so when we went to watch! You're always telling me to bought a popcorn or something while you're going to play with a stupid toy machine!" Although she was grouchy, Yu Na still walking towards the counter queue ordering food.


Yoona laugh stared at her cousin to the food counter. Suho is attention to both the cousin and pointed backs Yu Na among the queues. "That Yu Na said true?" Suho was a secret smile at the thought of Yoona was playing with a toy machine that was there while both hands Yu Na will be filled with all the food.


Yoona winked her eyelashes and nodded. Suho laughed and walked slowly along the wand towards the food counter. He pointed towards Yu na and said with a laugh. "I will accompany Yu Na ordering food."


Yoona showed her thumb and ran toward one of the pictures contained engine across the food counter. Suho overed and stood beside Yu Na and that actions that turned out to invite the attention of several teens who lined up behind Yu Na.


"Suho oppa?"


"Is that Suho oppa?"


Suho bit his lip behind the collar of his jacket when he heard whisperings of them. He looked down as he took a step follow Yu Na. Yu Na heard the hum as she whispered to Suho. "What I told you. You look a lot Suho oppa!"


Suho looked at Yu Na and deplored himself who did not participate with Yoona had to play with the game engine in the theater. Yu Na sees how awkward of Suho to the situation suddenly started noisy because most of the gilrs said that the bespectacled man who queue is EXO Suho.


"I'm not Suho .." Sounds of Suho almost disappeared when he said that. HIs dark brown black hair dangling over his forehead visible and he rubbed the forehead slowly.


Yu Na sighed and turned around to face several teenagers who started her cell phone. She glared and grabbed their phones and voice fierce. "He's not Suho EXO! Do not disturb my brother! Okay!"


One of them turned out to be a friend of Yu Na at college and she glared at Yu Na. "YA! Since when do you have a brother Seo Yu Na? On the  campus data you are an only child!"


Suho trying to hold Yu Na visible ignited anger. He wanted to speak but the voice sounded smooth side.


"Yu Na-yah? What is it? you should be developed .."


From a distance, Yoona was surprised to see Yu Na were seen shouting match with one of the girls so she decided to approach the younger cousin. Yu Na who was silent to hear the charges her college friend,  it feel to get fresh air while viewing the presence of interesting Yoona.She pull Yoona arm and put it right next to Suho who stared in surprise.


With stylish victory, Yu Na slapped Suho on the chest and said arrogant. "This is my brother as well as My cousin boyfriend ,Yoona!"


Instantly queue row was silent as well as Yoona and Suho frozen hear the sentence aloud by Yu Na. Yoona turned Yu Na, she barely opened when she felt the girl's finger pinch on the back of her arm. Suho realized that Yu Na tryin save him of difficult situations before, so he was very grateful. With his delicate shoulders grabbed Yoona and embrace the body was near while he smiled.


"What we'd better get out of line, chagiya?" Inwardly Suho want to laugh when he said this, he sees Yoona gawking faces.


Yoona nearly choked at Suho sentence. She opened , looking bemused. Suho blinked and pulled his hand away quietly so Yoona from the queue, leaving Yu Na laughing triumphantly. He heard how the girls frisky replied her friend.


"See? There might be a handsome Suho oppa will be here let alone be my cousin boyfriend?" Yu Na laugh out loud even though in her heart also keeps the same suspicion as they are, but she does not want the bespectacled man was feeling pressure from other parties except from herself.


Hearing the sentence of Yu Na, Suho had turned with bulging lips. He actually went on to become an ugly man in Gimcheon, and it made him laugh. Yoona widened his eyes when he heard the conversation continued all the girl.


The girl who guessed Suho looked disgruntled and glanced Suho who was looking at them. He pointed to the man with the pointy nails. "How if he is Suho oppa?"


Yu Na held her waist as she stuck out her tongue. "I'll crawl hallway of the campus with my tongue !!"


"Hah !!!" Yoona and Suho issued a call simultaneously hear the sentence of Yu Na. Suho involuntarily rubbed his forehead with a disapproving look. The girl who is convinced that the bespectacled man on crutches is EXO Suho immediately clapped and laughed as evil. One of them tapped Yu Na who realized the impact of his promise.


"Hahaha ... The smartest Seo Yu Na, keep your promise We'll find out the truth where Suho oppa. If it proves she's in our city and it is he .... !!" Blond girl pointing Suho wrinkled face and looked back at Yu Na. "You have to crawl with your tongue." Then they kissed Yu Na and immediately forward precede Yu Na queue to buy food.


Yu Na feels there is a dark cloud hanging over her head. Yoona and Suho immediately came over and Yoona gently took her hands off from Suho. Suho sees it and he was not forced to maintain grip.


Yoona patted the Yu Na's cheek with a little hard to make her cousin looked at with the eyes of panic. "You are idiot! what he Testament is it? Crawling with tongue? You're crazy!" Yoona scolded Yu Na looks now staring Suho.


"Oppa .... you're certainly not Suho Oppa, don't you?? Tell me you're not Suho oppa! Oh God your face is like all !!" Yu Na screaming, pulling her own hair.


Inevitably Suho smile also with antics Yu Na. With a snort laugh, he replied relaxed. "If I was EXO Suho ...?"


Instead of feeling excited, Yu Na screaming hysterically. She pulled the Suho jacket sleeve. "OMG....only this time I do not expect you are my beloved Oppa!!" Yu Na shook Suho arm and she heard he was laughter.


Yoona pushed Yu Na's face and said, half-laughing. "Already! Quick queuing up to buy food." Yoona pushed back Yu Na limp. And she laughed at how Yu Na started ordering food for them.


Suho attention to Yoona who folded her hands while laughing. He felt something very unpleasant happened that night. Are among those who do not know him turned out not bad. He also felt that the lady was beside can create a sense of comfort in his heart at that time he even forget altogether the condition of his knee injury.


Yoona suddenly turned and smiled at Suho. "Let's go into the studio. Calls for a movie we've heard." Having said so, Yoona walked quickly towards Yu Na and immediately grabbed a few bags of groceries snack from the girl's hand. Both beautiful creatures that waved in Suho and slowly the man to meet both of them. Inwardly Suho said slowly. Just once I want to enjoy life as an ordinary person among other ordinary people.


Ooo

Transformers movie that lasted 2 hours and ended with the audience queue densely toward the exit studio. The situation is quite crammed it makes Yoona and Suho squeezed each other while Yu Na somehow had sped away from them. Yoona alarming Suho injured right leg so she turned to the man and said anxiously. "What about your feet, Junmyeon-ssi?"


But it just  happened instead Yoona driven by one of the audience burst out congested queue. Yoona's body staggered forward and swiftly Suho reach the soft body towards his chest wide. Free hand side of the handle stick clutched the back of Yoona.


Yoona's cheek hard  hit his chest and he fell silent when returning from the audience feel the urge other pressing back. Unconsciously her hand grabbed the Suho jacket and chest while his heart raced wildly.


Suho bit her lip as her hands clutching Yoona's body in his arms. He also felt the urge of other spectators passing through the back of his body. Suho looked down at the top of his head covered by a hat Yoona her knitting sweet and said quietly. "Remain in rangkulanku like this and we will move slowly."


Yoona's face was too red to be seen so she just looked down and together towards the long hallway. Among his calm demeanor, Suho actually feel the thrill of being so strong. He almost did not matter how many times his right foot stepped on by people urging them. He tries not respond delicate aroma resulting from the body and hair of Yoona but the stronger he tried to ignore it, the taste of the thrill was getting stronger and she finally breathe easier time get out of the density of it and saw the figure of Yu Na standing relaxed with drinks Colanya.


Yoona to get away and Suho also soon release her arms. For a moment the two looked at each other and Suho tried to wet his lips with his tongue as he his hair. Yoona grabbed his arm and said awkwardly, she pointed Yu Na was not far from them.


"It's Yu Na ...", Yoona stepped forward ahead of Suho face still flushed to the ears. But the pace stalled because handrails Suho. Yoona turned and found the man's soft gaze.


"Mian ne ... was due to circumstances emergency..so."


Yoona discreetly remove her  hand and shook it quickly. "Aniya..i am not think bad..i know.it's ... it's because the emergency.so .." Yoona felt that her cheeks getting warm. Even the color red may already meet all over her face so it was all hair stands.


Suho raised his eyebrows when he saw Yoona looked clumsy. Awkward atmosphere was ended because of the emergence of Yu Na who has been among them. Yu Na tapped Yoona and said with a yawn. "Eonni..come on..it's middle of the night ... tomorrow I have to go in early morning. there is a test .."


Yoona exhale of relief and the arm of Yu Na. She looked at Suho seen hide his smile. He did not say a word and just follow their lead with a calm silence. Until now in the car, they were alone. Turns Yu Na is not a lie that she was sleepy. The girl was asleep when Yoona bring the car out of the parking lot. Totally unaware that the pretty cousin requires chatter that the two men awkwardness melt. But  with peaceful, Yu Na sleeps for granted.


Yoona never felt the incredible awkwardness that had just felt. She drove in silence, staring at the focus of the streets despite a very high curiosity to see what was done Suho is behind. She shook her head and breathed slowly. Suddenly she heard a snort of laughter slowly following behind from Suho. Automatic Yoona's  eyes raised to look through the rearview mirror. She saw that he was staring out the window while his hands were in front of a small smile curved her lips.


"You're the first woman I've seen so awkward i touch.it is  because of me or does it?" Suho turned and stared Yoona back through the rearview mirror.


Yoona flashes quickly and directly as soon see the road in front of her. By holding the steering wheel tightly she said lightly. She racked her brain to answer questions of Suho. She never awkward with anyone ... she just feels awkward if it relates to something or someone she likes? Like it? Did I like Junmyeon? For God's sake! He and I had just met about 3 days ... Yoona glanced waiting gaze of Suho. Without felt they had entered the residential area where they live. The silence that they through some time ago to make the time go unnoticed and make Yoona pressing deeper gas.


"Maybe it is because of you ..." Yoona slowly vague answer when her car stopped right in front of the two-story house rented by Suho.


Suho keep his hands off his lips and paused at the sound of an unexpected answer from Yoona. Return their eyes met, tied up in a few seconds before Yoona decided to take her eyes by pretending down turn off the engine.


Suho understand the sign and his trademark smile that always managed to make the fans hysterical. He grabbed his wand and opened the car door. "Thank you for tonight. I'm very happy. Thank you for Yu Na because it has been invited to watch with you, along with you." Suho intentionally emphasize the word yourself to Yoona felt that he was enjoying them.


Yoona turned around to look back, but Suho already out of the car and stood beside the window of Yu Na, bowing as he waved. before Yoona presses the window, Suho already turned and walked up the stairs of his house.


Yoona urge to speak in Suho, she revived her car and rotate it to enter the garage is located behind the café. She did not know that behind the living room window, Suho is staring Yoona rotating her car and away from the consideration.


Suho took off his glasses and pressed his nose. He tilted his head and closed his eyes. He looked at his right knee and sighed. He must complete his teraphy and should be back to normal again before he actually fell down and could not escape. Hearts and minds are now beginning to be met by Yoona, the woman's laughter and her eyes makes Suho could not look the other way. Until whenever Suho aware that when now he can not untouched by what is called love. But how does he to resist the feeling that the more days growing? Suho shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "For God's sake, only three days we met? How can I divert all the attention?"


Meanwhile, Yoona who was checking her car before entering into the house, staring at a foreign object located in the back seat where Suho sitting. Yoona into parts of the passenger seat and grabbed the object turned out to be a cell phone. Yoona quickly got out and closed the door. Yu Na was into and she slowly entered the house, staring at the phone. She can guess that it is the property of Suho.


Yoona was in the kitchen when she heard the sound of incoming message alert of Line. Yoona sees the notification relentless attention to it and became interested because it is almost fill of angry sticker. She approached the table where the phone is located. Her brow furrowed as she read that it was a group message and her heart while reading the names that appear.


-Hyung ... Open my message - Chanyeol


-We Plan to start tomorrow will be looking for you - Kyungsoo


-I Could not sleep for 3 days because your bed is empty. Look! me and Chan hyung will find you! - Sehun.


Yoona immediately grabbed the phone and reading continues notifications incoming of group. Three names that always fall followed one after another. Yoona clutching it when returning a name entered in a group conversation.


-Junmyeon-Ah ... I and DO will start looking for you tomorrow. Our goal is Busan. Hopefully you were there - Minseok.


-What If you're at Baekhyun's Grandma's house? - Yixing.


Yoona looked at the phone with a wide-eyed. All the names were read was very often heard of Yu Na in fact she also often open about them on the internet. Coupled with the written name Junmyeon-ah there makes Yoona with reckless wipe the phone screen which fortunately was not in locked with a password.


Yoona's eyeballs widened when the main screen a photo is the most famous group boy in Korea plastered into wallpaper. Yoona knows what the group boy is it. It is EXO and in an instant she could recognize the very one of the faces who were there. The face is always smiling despite neatly covered with a transparent glasses and a different hairstyle.


Yoona shut and a small exclamation blaze of cleft lips. "Oh my God !! it's him !!"

 

TBC