CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER SEVEN

CALL ME BABY

Yoona ran quickly up the steps regardless of how many stairs she jump. Her footsteps makes Yu Na sitting upright on her prone from reading novels. "What else do you do, Yoona Eonni", with a shake of her head, Yu Na back on her stomach to continue reading, but for second,she heard again the door shut with a bang. Yu Na lies down and sputter. "Since Suho Oppa comes up,how many times I saw her running up the stairs. And now began to slam the door ".

Yoona was slam the door  by inadvertently due to heart bursting out of place. She ran to the mirror and looked at her face reddened as boiled shrimp. She patted her cheeks and pressed hard. "Yoona ... Yoona ... what have you done? You kiss a guy ... Oh my God !! "Yoona covered her face that growing hot.

She sat at the end of the bed and bit her lips remembering how the reaction given by Suho. After she said what is contained in the heart of a hope against the man, unexpectedly Suho pulled  her into his arms. Yoona, once again hear the sound of the stick fell on the ground. She could only hear the man's hoarse voice in her ear lobe almost like a whisper.

"I fell in love with you, Yoona-well ... so..don’t  say the word" hope "... I love you". Suho slowly removing his arms, he looked at Yoona were stunned and looked at him like a feather, Suho looked down and brushed his lips trembling due to the snow and cold of the beating heart continues to beat fast touch Yoona’s the cold lips. Only a light kiss and even barely felt but could burn Yoona’s  body. A pair of lips met and attaches in seconds. Only a gentle sweep over the Yoona’s lips and after that Suho distanced himself. He grabbed his cane which is ground and slapped Yoona’s cheek. With a smile, he said softly. "See you tomorrow. Come on in, the snow is getting heavy. "With a little encouragement, Suho turned Yoona  and pushed the tiny backs to move toward the cafe.

"Tomorrow I'll meet you back, Im Yoona."

Yoona is rolling in her bed  and hugging a soft fluffy teddy bear in her cuddle.S e touched her lips and smiled. "I fell in love with you, Yoona-yah..I love you" the soft sentence that firmly keeps in mind that remind of Yoona made her smile alone and eventually fell asleep. Before asleep, Yoona told herself that she does not want to think about what happened later, she just want to enjoy the moment right now.

Meanwhile Suho opened his sweater and replace it with a sleeveless shirt is made him comfortable. He sat beside his bed and stared at his cell phone screen where a message goes there. The messages that originate from the manager.

"Junmyeon..in the near future you will hold a concert at the Dome and also debut in Japan..I hope your therapy runs smoothly".

Suho breathed and looked up into the sky room. Then he looked at his knee increasingly felt stronger. With all strict therapy conducted by Jae Hee was very likely in the near future he will be back to normal. In fact, the man had managed to make stepping around the large room where they practice even though in the end he will have cramps, but Jae Hee always make the crampt end sooner  and so he began rarely cramp again.

Suho realize that EXO schedule has been much elapsed since he decided to step back, the lucky friends and brothers remained strong undergo the schedule so that they remain behind in all events and awards. What to expect starting to look and Suho decided not to think about it for a moment. He lied down and put his hands under his head. He smiled at the thought that Yoona also felt the same as she felt. The woman was also love and it makes Suho determined to undergo this relationship although it may be many people oppose it given the status of who he is. Suho would not reveal the identity of Yoona for the sake of comfort that woman and he promised he would always try to make Yoona part of his life. Yes, he will undergo a special relationship together Yoona. he threw away all picture of the future that will happen, he closed his eyes. He'll get through it. He believes he can.

Sun in winter morning looks hit the snowy streets that make snow that accumulates begins to melt. Although the sun is quite bright, but the winter air still in Gimcheon that it cover surrounded by mountain peaks. Yoona looks wiping cups and stared at the house of opposite the cafés.

 

That morning Suho not seem to be breakfast in the cafe because of the early morning, Yoona has seen a car that she recognized as Jae Hee’s vehicles already parked in front of the stairs of the house smoothly. Not only that, Yoona even saw a few people in front of the house with a camera that can allegedly of Suho house. Yoona  sees some fans who already know his presence. Yoona also saw a long-haired teenage girl with a fur coat standing in front of the house with a phone in her hand. Yoona’s eyebrow furrowed. She felt it was quite a beautiful girl was standing there.

"Do you know what it sasaeng?" The voice of Yu Na appeared beside Yoona.

Yoona turned and found her cousin had been standing beside her with her shoulder as she slung the bag. seemed to chew a bakery. "Sasaeng?"

Yu Na is advancing her lips while her eyes penetrated the café’s door. "Saseng is the rabid fan who always stalking her idol even she was willing to spend a lot of money to be always closer to her idol. Examples yeah… like that girl! "Yu Na emphasizes her voice to hate on someone who continues to stand in front of the house rented tirelessly Suho.

 Yoona’s gaze also follows a figure that has now started to pay attention to the café and stepped closer. She heard a snort of Yu Na. "Do not tell him in here .." with exasperation, Yu Na turned around and walked out of the counter. She walked quickly toward the cafe door and pushed roughly the sasaeng so she was forced to withdraw because of the encouragement Yu na hand on the glass door.

Yoona breathed and shook her head to see behavior of Yu Na. She saw that the young girl was very beautiful with a pair of big eyes. Of stature, Yoona suspects that the girl was not a Korean. Since there is only her at the time, then Yoona out from the counter and walked over to the table occupied by the foreign girl who never left staring at the door of Suho’s house.

"Anneyeong ... what do you want?"

The girl turned and Yoona’s heart rustled frantically. She gripped tightly the menu book on her chest and sighed inwardly.  Junmyeon’s saseng is really as beautiful as like this? Is he alright followed by this kind of this girl?

The Sound of coughed makes Yoona wakes of the natural mind. She saw a hand outstretched asking her menu. Yoona immediately hand over it and she saw the curly-haired head was bowed. A red-nailed finger pointing at a picture of Mocca cup with crumpet. Yoona immediately noted and away from the girl that cause discomfort her heart. She could guess that pretty girl like a doll that comes from Japan.

Without a lot of noise, Yoona made the sasaeng girl order it and breathe relieved to see one of the her employees part time already come. She handed over the orders that the girl who drove to the right table that the  sasaeng girl sit. Yoona’s  phone rang in her pocket. She looked down and saw Suho’s name emblazoned there.

Yoona welcomed the call by running in the kitchen. "Yeobseyo .."

"Hai..i think me and Jae Hee hyung will be there for breakfast ..."

"Do not !!" automatically Yoona cried out loud. She heard the sound of silence across, quickly her voice. "I mean ... I will your order ..."

"Why..? I was banned again appeared at the cafe? " Suho laughter at opposite.

Yoona bent from the slits of the kitchen to see the sasaeng girl who was sitting quietly in place. "I mean ... here are ..." and Yoona dumbfounded  when she saw who entered the café. Her eyes widened when she saw Suho and Jae Hee stepped in casually. Jae Hee pushed the sliding door cafe followed by Suho. Yoona hears  the sound of Suho the attached phone.

"But I've been here ...." Then Yoona heard that sentence of  Suho stopped suddenly makes Yoona immediately ran out of the kitchen and stared at Suho who walked stiffly to the table in the corner with face stiff across the table of sasaeng  girl which has now started to move the cell phone took the photo of  Suho every corner. Yoona even sure that she now has recorded what is being done of Suho. Suho seen moving uncomfortable and almost no smile on his face that now looks serious.

Yoona walked over and stood beside the table occupied of Suho together with Jae Hee who now looks anxious. "There is your sasaeng .." she whispered worry. She could see the light too adoring eyes of the beautiful girl is chilling Jae Hee’s  bristling.

Suho raised his eyes and breathed heavily but silenced, his view blocked by the Yoona’s body  who was standing right in front of his face. He looked up and saw the face of panic from Yoona. "I do not want you to see it!" Said Yoona makes Suho surprised then smiled thinly.

"I'm looking at you." Suho said with softly make Yoona’s cheeks flushed.

Jae Hee touches Suho’s arm when he heard the smooth voice from sasaeng girl who started calling Suho. "It is better if we ask Yoona to deliver our breakfast at your house alone."

Suho looked at Jae Hee and he also heard the smooth call. "Suho oppa ... come here !!"

Suho his hair and saw several employees began towards the Yoona’s cafe. He shook his head slowly and reached for his cane. He did not want to make the Yoona’s cafe disturbed by sasaeng who is appearing suddenly that morning. He stood up to follow Jae Hee who also stand and wait Suho.

"I'll take her .." Yoona said quickly. She saw how Jae Hee hold Suho’s arm and almost ran to bring him pass from the cafe.

Sasaeng girl was also moved from her seat and stepped follow Suho. Yoona walked quickly and the strength of which she had already grabbed the skinny arms and holds her step.

That Detained turned and stared at Yoona who looks strong grip arm. "What are you doing?" She scolded in a fairly fluent Korean language.

Damn ... even she is quite understand Korean language! This girl is creepy! With hardened, Yoona said sharply. "Do not follow him! You made him uncomfortable! "And unexpected Yoona, she smiled and stomping off the handle of Yoona. Without waiting for a reaction from Yoona, she walked out of the cafe, leaving Yoona with stunned.

Yoona quickly turned tables occupied foreign girl won it and found the sheet located under the saucer and saw a red squiggle table. Yoona could have guessed that it came from a red lipstick. Yoona looked down and read the short article in a piece of Korean handwriting.  Suho is mine.

Yoona bit her lip and instantly realized what kind of world that surrounds of Suho. The man has a rabid fan, and it was not possible just one person. What will be the kind of person that if they knew that Suho had a lover? How Suho lives his life? Yoona involuntarily shivered and hugged her arms. Some customers evocative sound mind and make her tries to be normal again.

Suho saw from the window how the girl was still around the house and cafe of Yoona. He sighed and sound of Jae Hee who pitched worried. "Is the girl is following you?"

Suho his hair and nodded without answering. Then he saw that  Yoona out of the cafe and crossed the highway and toward his house. Jae Hee who was standing beside him saw it, and he moved quickly. "I'll opens it doors."

Suho furrowed brow at the sight of Yoona as engaging conversation with the sasaeng girl and the next second the strange girl was already walking away. Yoona looks like breathed and re-runs. Soon he heard voices on the floor below and continues to the mirror room.

A voice of Jae Hee who sent Yoona in, "Come I'll go down to the kitchen to get a place to put all the bread you brought."

Suho turned around and saw Yoona walked in slowly. The woman was seen putting everything on the table holding near the entrance. Yoona looked around her eyes and gaze adrift at Suho inherent.

He walked over Suho standing near the window and was taking steps to approach it. Yoona hands up and said quickly. "I'll come to you."

Suho not be stepped up and waiting Yoona who came near and stood right beside him and stared out the window. That day snow fell in Gimcheon, but the air still felt cool a typical winter.

"Thanks for helping me out of sasaeng .." Suho opens a conversation that makes Yoona turned.

"Are ... are similar it always be around you?" Yoona asked curious. "She seemed very ... very adore ..."

Suho looked at Yoona who looks uneasy. he sighed. "There are more..but she is quite aggressive ... she continued to follow in each concert ..." Suho throw gaze out the window which saw some visitors entered the cafe.

The sound of a yoona’s sigh. Suho can hear the soft sound of the ear. "Would not it will be very difficult ..."

Suho turned around and hand were on front of window of  Yoona. Yoona looked startled and looked up. She aware that now their position is very close so she can see the face clearly of Suho.

"Are you afraid of being next to me? With all the work and the consequences of that rabid fan? Are you afraid with me, Yoona? "

Yoona stared back at Suho clear eyes and she swallowed. Afraid? I'm not afraid of it but I'm actually afraid of me who cannot see the girls who adore you ... that at any moment can take your picture..I fear jealous over me. Yoona think hard to find the right answer without revealing what is actually contained on her heart.

Suho could see how worried Yoona is, slowly he was moving his hand to touching the Yoona’s chin. He was grabbed gently the oval face and pulled it closer to his face. Suho’s  lips are moving slowly produces with a low voice. "I always hope you're willing to be next to me ... I will definitely protect you if one day the girls know the meaning of yourself for me .."

"Should I believe it?" Yoona whispered softly when she felt Suho’s rosy lips closer to her lips.

Suho briefly pressed his lips on Yoona’s lips with softly. He whispered to smooth over that thin lips so Yoona can feel the warm breath caress of Suho hit quivering her lips.

"I'm going to prove it .." After pronouncing it with a soft lips pressed against of Yoona,  Suho so unknowingly open a pair of woman's lips tenderly welcome to pulverized the male lips belong to Suho.

Yoona’s knee feels shook make almost fell but quickly her waist gripped by the sturdy arms helplessly by Suho so that she fell in his arms. She wrapped her arms around the neck of Suho and running her finger at the end of the dark brown hair and while their pair of lips are crushed with excitement.

Suho never felt an incredible feeling like that happened today. Yoona’s  fondle lips as his lips, his head was filled with the sound like a carousel and there are a lot of butterflies flying in his belly. Unconsciously he pushed slowly Yoona’s back  on the glass window and do not make room for her to breathe because of his strict kiss.

Their breath are hunt  while the gently of Suho slow base of  Yoona’s  arm, while Suho kisses more intense and explore every inch of the oral cavity of Yoona’s  warm. Yoona was  tightly gripping sleeve of moment  Suho was present  his lips began to move in the corner of her lips and feel how much stickiness of their body so that she can feel the pulsation of the man's of her belly.

"Ahem !!"

Suho and Yoona gasped their kiss as they heard the sound of from the door. Suho was Reluctantly  his lips and turned away without releasing the arms to the body of Yoona. Yoona closed her eyes and bowed her head on Suho’s chest when she heard Jae Hee loud -pitched sounds tempting.

"I think I've been bothering you .." Jae Hee said with laughter in his voice contained that  Yoona and Suho make the face red.

Suho was embrace more tightly as he answered Jae Hee. "Jae Hee hyung ... do not tease us .."

"Let me go, Junmyeon ..." Yoona groaned in despair when she felt Suho was embrace increasingly stringent. She was very embarrassed caught by Jae Hee was kissing by Suho. Very very intimate kissing. My head is like going broke because of shame!!

Jae Hee smiled - smile look awkwardness both. He showed Suho’s phone and said lightly. "Your manager call and the opportunity to tell him about your sasaeng in this city's was appearance and he said he would send a bodyguard for you."

Suho hugs little loose making Yoona escaped from his arms and stood at a distance from Suho. He noticed Suho’s  face slightly changed.

"Hyung..i don’t want a bodyguard beside me ..."

"Did not you see out there? Sasaeng girl was making a fuss with your normal fans because she continued to spy on this house and to grip a couple of teenagers who had just come out of the Yoona’s cafe ... "

Yoona startled to hear the explanation of Jae Hee, she touched the Suho’s arm anxiously. "I am home now. I was concerned about Yu Na. She is your fan, "without waiting for a response of Suho, Yoona was already running toward the door.

"Yoona!"

"Yoona, Yu Na was not involved. She was in the cafe and keep the peace of cafe. "Jae Hee said to calming of Yoona already seen panic.

Yoona won the pounding heart and turned of Suho who called her name. He seemed to justify the location of his feet and stared at Yoona. "I will prove it all will be fine."

Yoona stared Suho without blinking. She grabbed the tip of her shirt and tried to smile. "Yes. I believe it. "After that Yoona soon passed from Suho.

Suho leaned back at the window while holding his nose. Of slit lips blaze a heavy sigh. Jae Hee walked over and touched the Suho’s shoulder.

"Is this going to look fine if you're in a relationship special together with Yoona? Did you imagine the impact if your relationship wafted to the public? "

Suho turned Jae Hee quickly. His eyes look not agrees with the remarks of Jae Hee. "I can protect her!" Suho said sharply.

Jae Hee sighed. He pressed Suho’s shoulder gently. "A lot of things you have to consider before taking this step, Suho. In addition you have to think about what the impact will be accepted on Yoona, it will similar to your experienced. You cannot establish a relationship with anyone for the time being ... "

"What is Hyung know ?!" Suho cut Jae Hee’s sentences snapped. He almost shouted in front of the face of Jae Hee.

However, Jae Hee was patiently tried to answer Suho’s sentence. "You have fans. You have sasaeng. Do you know what would have happened if she knew Yoona as your lover? Do you want her to feel pressured by circumstances by you? Moreover, a very real impact is to your career, against yourselves together your members. Suho, you're not alone. You bring the group behind you. You're a leader. You are the idol of a group that is being debuted today. All your activity is highlighted by many media. You may not have been able to take care of yourself, how can you keep Yoona? "

Suho silent. Jae Hee’s  smooth voice made him upset. That man described a picture of a future that hardly wants to think about. Instantly Suho’s head feels dizzy. He opposed the eye of Jae Hee. "I love Yoona."

"You've got no right to fall in love, Kim Junmyeon." Said Jae Hee.

Suho jaw’s was  contract. He clenched his fist. "What do you know exactly whether or not in love? Yourself may never experience it! "

"I've experienced! So I tell you this time! "Jae Hee voice rising an octave makes Suho was eyed him.

Suho can see Jae Hee clenched fist. "I've experienced! I fell in love with a girl who is not a celebrity and she's not a fan. We fell in love and I'm hiding it from the public. But the news media to make our relationship unfold. She chased by the media and my fans. I forced the management opened the press conference to deny our relationship. I refused and told outright that she was the candidate of my future wife, "Up there, Jae Hee silent.

Suho curious. He awaits sentence Advanced of  Jae Hee. "What happened?" He asked pounding.

"She received a lot of insults and threats from some parties, including from my management who asked her to leave. I know it all and re-open the press conference and said I would retreat into an artist. I was isolated in a long time. "

"Where is the girl?" Suho asked.

Jae Hee smiled lovingly. His eyes stared at a gold ring wrapped around his finger. "She was in my house. Being a mother of my children. "Then he looked back at Suho’s  looks bright. "But I do not want that to happen to you and Yoona. I do not want Yoona to get hurt and you're not alone. Again, you bring 8 members behind you. Less you make a mistake, they will be destroyed. Yoona will be destroyed. You will also be destroyed. "

Ooo

Yoona was staring out the window that afternoon where she saw the snowflakes began to fall in Gimcheon. She deliberately sat at the table most corner of the café with books scattered bills on her desk. From a distance, Yu Na saw her cousin repeatedly sighed. She knew of the relationship between Yoona and Suho and she understands the meaning of a sigh of that beautiful woman. In this week, they do not see Suho appears at cafe, only to find Jae Hee who appeared to order coffee 3 times a day for them. Yoona did not dare to ask about Suho because she knew the consequences associated with an idol like Suho. Since the existence of the man the fans know, it is not rare that they will see some of the fans that put the gifts or letters on boxed letters of Suho’s home. Yoona also will see the cell phone mute and sometimes felt she was dreaming only about the incident in the mirror room a week ago.

Yoona sighed and looked back at all the calculations for revenue in that month when she heard a knock on the window beside her desk. Yoona looked up and her eyes rounded see who is the middle of knocking on the window glass with a thick parka and white mask. A pair of gentle eyes looked at Yoona with a smile.

Suho signaled with his hand. He pointed to the entrance of the cafe and pointing Yoona thereafter. He moves his thumb toward his chest. Yoona was too thumping to interpret the gesture that she absolutely no idea to guess the intent of Suho.

A pat her shoulder made her wake up. "He said you go out and meet him outside, eonni." Sounds of Yu Na makes Yoona looked up and found Yu Na who was laughing at Suho. She looked down at Yoona were still stunned. She gently pushed her back to get out of her chair. "Go away. Leave it to me as long as you remember the cafe just to pay larger than normal. "Yu Na laughed.

Yoona laughed and got up from her seat. She welcomed the throw jacket from the hands of Yu na are already preparing. Yoona ran toward the door of the cafe and gives a cheery smile on a few pairs of seniors who enjoy the coffee. She pushed the door of cafe and found Suho who was standing in front of her with both hands in the parka’s pockets  and he was no longer using a stick!

Yoona caught her breath and stared Suho with awe. "You do not use a cane anymore?"

"Jae Hee hyung told me to train my legs without softens stick and with enjoying the Gimcheon in this afternoon." Suho smiled and stepped closer. Outstretched hand out of the parka pocket and his forefinger touching the tip of the Yoona’s nose. "I'm tired locked up for a week with nothing to see you."

Yoona's face flushed especially when Suho was gently took her hand and pulled Yoona to immediately step. With winking, Suho said excitedly. "Jae Hee hyung said Gimcheon has a good traditional food restaurant. He says that you know everything. "

"Do not walk too fast! Knees! "Yoona said panic to find how excited Suho stepped up and almost running.

Suho was sounding laugh. He pulled a little harder so that the woman's arm and Yoona crashing his severity chest. Yoona grabbed the Suho’s parka chest and looked up. "I've really wanted to run with you."

Yoona smiled and she pushed smooth Suho’s  chest. She grabbed the man's arm and walked slowly beside Suho. "I just wanted to walk slowly with you that time too slow."

And slowly they walked to the bus stop without ever realizing that a camera to follow wherever they go.

From a distance, Yu Na looked at the two of them, hugging her menu on chest . She sighed and smiled broadly. Heavy sound of man appeared beside her. She turned and found Jae Hee has stood beside her and looked where her eyes stare.

"A pair of doves which are in love sometimes forget what will happen in the future." Jae Hee looked at the snowflakes that fell at his feet.

Yu Na grumbling at Jae Hee. "Oppa, Don’t damage the state huh?" Said Yu Na sharp.

Jae Hee shook his head. "Yu Na, you never know the rigors of the world that was involved of Suho. Slight flick of a fingertip of the idol will be collapsed. "Jae Hee stared at Yu Na were silent. He pulled something from his pocket. A mobile phone and it is owned by Suho who deliberately abandoned him.

"is the phones belonging to Suho oppa?" Yu Na stared Jae Hee suspiciously.

Jae Hee was moving the tip of his finger and showed a group conversation that had just carried out by EXO members with the manager. "They're in a happy atmosphere because the manager had to call and get the Suho’s explanation that now was able to walk without a cane. Stay a few weeks longer he is ready to return to the stage. And the content of the chat group is preparing a concert at the Dome and the debut in Japan as well as a series of pending their tour even plans their winter album. "Jae Hee looked back at Yu Na who widened her eyes. "You know what that means, Yu Na? There is no time to a romantic relationship at this time for the EXO members and it applies also to Suho, the leader. "

Ooo

Yoona and Suho enjoy a snowy night with a hearty in the traditional restaurant located in downtown of Gimcheon. They visited the night market and play around with snow in specifically for those who want to play in the snow. Although very careful Suho cover himself which was almost like a pillow with a blanket because the super thick parka, the fans still recognize it. There are a couple of teenage girls will come to Suho and just shake hands or ask for an autograph make Yoona secretly going back and wait for all of it ended behind a utility pole or wall of the store. She would stare at Suho from a distance so that she is not known together with him.

Thus making it a reality, Yoona was tightly gripping her jacket. Suho was backs staring wide and sincere smile receive the fans, leaving an empty space in the hearts of Yoona. There is a gap that cannot be touched and it made him aware of their differences.

Suho give his signature on the last girl who lined her on the roadside and realized that now he was alone. He circulated his gaze around of the area looking for Yoona and found that the woman was a gap between the shops. Yoona looks bent. Suho steps closer after being convinced that now only he alone also in the streets.

Yoona middle down when she felt an arm is in front of her and hit the wall behind her.

"What are you doing here?"

Yoona raised her eyes and met eyes with a pair of eyes that look Suho was reprimand. She looked away behind the Suho’s back. "Your fans .."

"There is no more! Just you and me! "Suho's voice was firm when he asked Yoona. "Why are you in here?"

Yoona blinks her eyes. "You're being recognized and I do not want any trouble because you are with me .."

Suho was throwing breathing heavily. He grabbed Yoona’s chin to looked at him. "I've already told you that everything will be fine if we are together now, Yoona-yah ... do not worry .." Suho kisses gently the top of Yoona’s head. He may feel that the slender fingers tightly gripping the chest of parka. "Yes ... all will be fine ..." said Suho closed his eyes while kissing the top of her head fragrant. Trying to convince Yoona, trying to convince himself. Suho hugged Yoona tightly, somehow distant bottom of his heart, he was not sure of his words.

A voice sounded faint distant from light of camera. Through the zoom, the photographer managed to take some pictures of Suho together with Yoona.

TBC