Punishment of the Wu triplets

Kpop Demigods

Is was a peaceful morning at camp half blood and everyone was looking forward the day ahead, all apart from the Wu triplets. The day before they had ended up angering their mom which led to them feeling different today, their mom put a curse on them so that they wouldn’t be able to talk to the people that they like, meaning that Luhan can’t talk to Xiumin, Kris can’t talk to Suho and Lay can’t talk to Kai.

It was at breakfast when they first had to deal with the curse, as the three of them worked into the mess hall Kris bumped into Suho, catching him around the waist just in time before he fell on the floor.

“Thank you Kris and sorry for bumping into you.” Suho said as Kris was still holding him and with Suho holding onto Kris arms. 

“Um… Ur…” was the reply as the curse prevented him from properly replying. He also remembered at that moment that he was still holding Suho, so he lifted him back up to stand on his feet. “Are you ok Kris?” Suho asked as he was worried about his crush.

“He’s fine Suho, he’s just a little under the weather.” Luhan answered for his brother so that Kris didn’t embarrass himself any more than he already has. After that Suho went and sat with his brothers, feeling like something funny was going on with Kris. After breakfast the campers went to their first activities, leading to the second incident as a result of the curse. Luhan was going to the archery field and when he got there he saw that one of the people is Xiumin, his crush. During archery practice Xiumin was trying and failing to get the arrow into the target.

“Luhan why don’t you help Xiumin get the aiming right.” The teacher said and then went to go help a younger camper. Luhan went over to Xiumin while he was already aiming the arrow, so Luhan went behind Xiumin and angled his arms to the right angle and direction and then stepped back to let Xiumin shoot the arrow, the arrow ended up in the middle of the target.

Xiumin turned around and hugged Luhan “Thank you Luhan, I finally hit a bull’s eye.” Because he knew that he couldn’t talk to Xiumin he just nodded instead.

As the lesson ended Xiumin was distracted because he was thinking about how Luhan was acting because he was being weird around him today, Suho also said that Kris was being weird as well and he also said that when he talked to Kris he just um’d and ur’d and Luhan was the one who talked instead. Now Luhan was being weird and that he wouldn’t talk to him but he would talk to other people which means that there was something going on.

It was after lunch when the last incident with the cursed Wu triplets.

After lunch Lay was relaxing at the beach and staring at the lake when all of a sudden Kai surfaced form the lake, fully dry. As he surfaced Kai spotted Lay sitting next to his clothes.

“Hey babe, what’s wrong?” he asked Lay when he saw that he was sad.

Because lay couldn’t talk he decided to write the words in the sand instead, 'Mom cursed Luhan, Kris and me. We can’t talk to the person that we like.'

“Really. What did you do to get your mom to curse you guys?”

'Mom was trying to meddle in you love lives. Luhan got really quite and then exploded. Kris was shouting all the time. I was just sat there. Didn’t do anything but still punished.'

“I know what might make you feel better.” Kai said before he kissed Lay.

Now Kai and Lay have been going out for a couple of months now in secret and luckily no one had found out about them, until now that is, because the Aphrodite cabin was going to the rock climbing wall and everyone was there apart from Lay, Kris and Luhan had been sent to go fetch Lay and bring him to the rock climbing wall, they had been looking for Lay for about 5 minutes until they say him sitting on the beach with Kai, one of the people in their little circle of friends, as they got close to the two something happened, Kai leaned over and kissed Lay. As Lay has haemophilia Luhan and Kris have become protective of their little brother, so seeing that their innocent little brother kissing one of the most popular and un-innocent person at camp.