Cabin 1: Zeus

Kpop Demigods

The maknae of all twelve demigods is Sehun son of Zeus. If someone was asked to describe Sehun then they would say that he is just like his farther, strict, power hungry and throws a tantrum when he can't get his own way, but father and son differ in many ways to, Sehun actually has a heart and he also uses his heart, infact he uses his heart more then his head, Like when they were playing capture the flag last week and he was on of the people told to guard the flag, when all of a sudden the opposit team, lead by Tao, attacked, now most people in his postion would have fought back and guarded the flag, but Sehun did the exact opposite, he just stoud their and let tao knock him to the ground and then take the flag, resulting in his team winign and Sehun getting scolded at by Suho their leader. Now you may be asking why he didn't fight back, but all you would get is a blank face in return.

One of the thing's Sehun hates about being the son of Zeus is his cabin, well not really the cabin it's self but more the giant statue of his dad that just stands inside all day and just stares at him during the night while he is trying to get to sleep, but other than that his cabin is pretty normal.