Cabin 10: Aphrodite

Kpop Demigods

The three most know kids at CHB are the Wu triplets, the 3 son's of Aphrodite, Luhan, Yifan and Yixing.

First their is Luhan, the manly man, a lot of you may be laughing at that but it's true Luhan is a manly man even if he looks femenin from time to time, but when your mom is Aphrodite what do you expect. Anyway Luhan has the ability to charm speek, which he uses to his advantage at times, like last week they were getting their food and Xiumin was about to take the last piece of chocolate cake, which Luhan really wanted and in the end got. But anyway Luhan is really a good guy unless you hurt is brother Yixing then you get to see his dark side.

Next you have Yifan or Kris, Kris may seem scary but he is really a giant teddy bare but i would keep my didtance if i were you, you see Kris has the power to manipulate people's emotions so he could make you fall in love with a rock if he felt like it and he actually had made people fall for really crazy things before, like one time when the brother were back in China, Kris saw his old friend again, well i say friend its more like social aquantences, anyway Kris' "friend" started to brag about how he has this amazing girlfriend who just can't keep her hand off of him, well Kris got jeleous of this because he really wanted one person back at CHB to notice him for his personality rather that his looks, anyway, Kris decided that if this guys girlfriend couldent keep his hand off him, well then maybe the guy need a new girlfriend, well more like new dogfriend.

Lastly you have Yixing or Lay. Lay has the power to see who people are destend to be with like how he knew that Chen and Baekhyun where ment to be together. Lay gets baby'd a lot by his brothers, because he is the Maknae of the three but also becausre he has Hemophilia which is a medical contition in which the abillity of the bood to clot is severly reduced, causing the sufferer to bleed severly from even a slight injury, the fact that he had Hemopilia makes his brothers want to protect him so that he doesn't get hurt.

If you were to ask the Wu triplets if they liked their cabin then you would get mixed results, Luhan would say that yes he does, Kris would say no never in a milion yeas and lay would say that he doesn't mind where they stay as long as they are all together then its fine with him.