Cabin 5: Ares

Kpop Demigods

Most people in the Ares cabin are the fiercest people you can ever meet, well all but one person actuall. You see Zitao or Tao, is a big scardycat, he is would probable get scared if you just turned the lights ff in the room, actually that has happened before when Chen wanted to teach him a lesson for hurting Baekhyun. Anyway back to Tao, so Tao may be a big scardycat but when he is in the zone then he could take down anyone, and i mean enyone even if that person is the cold, blank faced son of Zeus that he has a crush on, yer Tao likes Sehun but do you really think that a scardycat llike Tao would actually do anything about his crush? especially when he doesn't know hoe the other person feel about him? well the answer is a big fat NO, because Tao's biggest fear is being rejected, and not just by Sehun but also by his brothers and sisters because they feel like he isn't tough enough or by his father because he is gay, now their is nothing wrong with being gay but when your dad is the big, tough, god of war Ares then you wouldn't want him to f]ind out that you are gay epecially is you are the uke and not the seme.

The one thing that tao hates the most about being he son of Ares is his cabin, the Ares cabin is covere din barbed wire and has arrows and other weopans sicking out of the side of it, but the worst thing by far is the boars head that hangs over the door, this just reinds Tao that he sould be more like his dad and be big and tough, but instead he is just a skinny, week, scardycat.