Cabin 7: Apollo

Kpop Demigods

When most demigods or even gods for that matter think of Apollo, they think of some egotistical god that only cares for himself, if you asked anyone in the Apollo cabin hat they think of him they would say that he is their dad and then just drop the subject, but if you were to ask Byun Baekhyun what he thinks of his dad then he would tell you that Apollo is one of the most selfless people that he knows, i know this sounds a bit wierd but Baekhyun has a reason for thinking this way about his dad, You see when Baekhyun was really young his mother was killed by a fire that started in the appartment below theirs, baekhyun got out alright but his mother didn't, well she got out but she died on the way to the hospitel, with Apollo being the god of medicen he tried to help his ex lover but their was nthing that he could do th save her, so to make up for it he decided to take Baekhyun and raise him on his own, now non of the gods really liked that idea but they decided not to argue with Apollo as they knew they would not win. So for the next 10 years of his life he grew up with his farther, until he was 13, which is when he would be going to camp half-blood. On the morning of his 13th birthday he was taken to camp half-blood and he has happly been living their ever since.

You know what is the worst thing is about having a godly parent, well its the fact that you have to share a cabin with lot's of other people, unless you are a married couple at CHB like Baekhyun brother Will Solace. Will got married 2 year after Baekhyun came to CHB and ever since he has been living in a seperate cabin with his husband because if your married you need your privicy. Anyway Baekhyun used to love living in the Apollo cabin, well until Will moved out that is, you see because Baekhyun was rased by his dad before he came to CHB, he used to love teling stories about the time whan he cought Aphrodite and Ares making out or the time when he snuck into the thrown room to listen to what the gods talk about at their meeting, but his brothers and sisters didn't wat to hear all that because theu had to live their lives alone with just their moms, so the only friend Baekhyun has in the Apollo cabi was Will, that was until Will moved out to live with Nico, his husband, so now with will gone and his bpufriend Chen in the Poseidon cabin, Baekhyun has to deal with all his brother and sisters alone.