Family talk

Rising UP10TION to Miss Scriptwriter!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    e  i  g  h  t
Family talk
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh my god, I can't believe I lost to Hwanhee. Xiao lifelessly made his way back to the standing area as he witness Hwanhee's victorious smile. Well, and also Kuhn's shocked expression. "Fight me! I can't believe I lost to hyung who lost to you! Waaah, it's a jab to my teenage heart." Kogyeol dramatised and held both palms out. Bi An just sighed and rolled her eyes, but still played along, saying, "Yes, your majesty." Sunyoul had challenged Bi An playfully to the game, and of course, being the gentlemen he was, may or may not have let her win instead.
 
Kogyeol was just so childish though.
 
Sunyoul looked on as both of them stood face to face. Kogyeol made the first move and tried to slap her hands, to which she dodged. He pretended that it wasn't a mistake and pompously looked away. Bi An snickered, using this chance to hit his hands. Kogyeol wobbled a lot, not very surprising seeing that he was taken off guard.
 
He tried to maintain his balance by flaking forwards and backwards but couldn't defeat inertia, in the end, falling forward. That is to say, knocking Bi An down in the process. Kogyeol grew alarmed and quickly got off her, oblivous to how weirded out the gaze Sunyoul was staring at him for being in such a compromising position.
 
"Can you stand?" He held out his hand for the new friend he made that day. They were much more on the 'acquaintance' side before but having lunch with her led them to have so much in common and he had stuck by her side since then. Bi An wasn't complaining, because it was nice to talk to someone about gardening once in a while.
 
"Yeah, but Kogyeol, for looking so skinny, you are really quite heavy," Bi An snorted as he gave her an indignant face.
 
"Well, I have muscles, which are heavy, for your information," He grabbed her hand and pulled her up, "You aren't that light yourself-"
 
"Kogyeol," Bi An smiled, and a chill went up his back. Kogyeol, sometimes, you just like to play with fire, don't you? His hyung's words rang in his head, and for the first time, he realised he was in deep .
 
"Go Minsoo, I dare you to repeat that again!" Kogyeol ran, and circled the temple's garden a few times before he lost track of her.
 
 
 
 
Geez. Kogyeol really, really knows how to aggravate people. Doesn't he realise that he isn't suppose to talk about a girl's weight?! Stupid! She clicked her tongue and kicked at the rocks by the pathway. Bi An squinted when she looked up. It sure was blistering hot outside and she had a very huge wish to be in an air-conditioned room right now.

"I wonder how's my sis coping in the hospital, umma must be hearing a lot of complains from her." Bi An mumbled under her breath and from the corner of her eye. saw Sunyoul walking her way. She smiled back when he grinned at her.
 
"Come inside before you get a heatstroke," Sunyoul pulled her along with him and soon, they were inside the shelter of the cooling building. "Here, do you want yogurt or vanilla soda?" He held out the familiar cans of drinks that were sold in Lotte Mart.
 
"How did you manage to get that here?" Bi An thanked him as she took the yogurt-flavoured one.
 
"You could say I'm obsessed and brought them here from Korea," He shot her that bunny smile he was popular for.


"Sunyoul, you are really the mom of the group, aren't you?"
 
"Yep, kinda. The kids don't listen to me sometimes though," He pouted and she laughed.
 
"Isn't that the rebellious stage then? If you are a little more strict, I'm sure Hwanhee would listen to you," Bi An's eyes twinkled in mischief. He giggled in his head. Oh my, every word from is always about Hwanhee, isn't it? Sunyoul cleared his throat, and tried (keyword; tried) his best to be as discreet as possible.
 
"So, how's the members? I'm sorry on my group's behalf on the first day. We didn't even introduce ourselves." Bi An shrugged as if it was no big deal. "UP10TION is nice. Everyone's kind. Maybe except Kogyeol, he needs to practice when to keep his mouth shut." Sunyoul nodded his head, yes, he could understand, Minsoo really has a loose mouth. 
 
"Anyways, what about, let's say, Hwanhee?"
 
"Sunyoul-ssi, you have a really weird look on your face now. Should I run?" He rolled his eyes good-naturedly.
 
"Rawr."
 
"I'm so scared," BI An joked around and finished the last drop of her drink, making a successful throw into the bin 2 metres away. Now seriously thinking about the question, she crossed her arms and let herself bite her lower lip. "Hmm, Hwanhee huh. He's really childish, otherwise, he's a really kind boy. Do I get extra points if I know he likes making bracelets?" Sunyoul blinked his eyes, "He gave you a bracelet?"
 
"Yeah, it's kind of roughly-made, but everything's about the heart right?" She showed him her ankle, where the black bracelet was dangling. Awww, Hwanhee that kid, he's cuter than I thought. Sunyoul suppressed a snicker as he finished his drink.
 
"Yeah, everything's about the thought and the feelings. Shall we return?" Sunyoul chuckled, pulling her along yet again. Hwanhee would make such a good pair with her, both of them needs so much taking care of. 
 
"Are you going to repay Hwanhee the favour? He doesn't just give anyone that," He pointed at her accessory, "Want to go out later to buy some souvenirs?"
 
"...Sunyoul, you are up to something, aren't you?" Bi An frowned and sidestepped away from him. He just shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing?" Except trying to get you and Hwanhee together. Hee.
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» when the new up10tion mv comes out and you just gotta pay attention. to hwanhee's damn voice. so rude.