Jumping 2 6 8!

Rising UP10TION to Miss Scriptwriter!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s  e  v  e  n
Jumping 268!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UP10TION's first 6 members guffawed as they saw their other 4 members elegantly driving into the parking area, instead of sweating their butts off to walk to the Bejing Cultural Centre.
 
"Yah, hyung! What is this? You, ah, argh! That's totally unfair! We walked here..." Hwanhee complained as he walked to them purposefully with the group, "How much is that?" Bitto asked in jealousy.
 
"Just 5 yuan." Kyujin nodded his head proudly. At the back, Wooshin was looking around, distracted. He blinked his eyes as he looked off into the distance. They are so slow, haven't they arrived yet? Where's Bi An?
 
"Yah...Wooshin." Wooshin turned around as he felt someone poke his shoulders, "Why are you so preoccupied? Let's go," Kuhn drapped his hand around his shoulders and moved him along.
 
 
 
 
UP10TION went through their greetings and visited the boss of the cultural centre. Time flew pass quickly as he wished them well. Soon, it was time for them to bid the busy man goodbye.

"Ha, dul, se. Up to this moment, it had been UP10TION! Thank you so much!" The kind man just smiled back at their quirky reactions.
 
"Alright, team! Let's go for lunch!" The cameramen sighed in relief because they finally got to lay down their equipment and the boys cheered becaue well, (obviously) food.
 
"Do you think they are going to give us something like pupa or larvae? You know, those type of things you see on TV," Hwanhee cringed as he told Xiao.
 
"...It can't be, can it?" The latter sweatdropped.
 
"Xiao, Xiao, XIAO! Move out of the way!-" He turned around to see a pile of lunches stacked up one atop the other spilling towards his general direction. "UWAH-" Xiao miraculously took half the packs from there without knocking into her. He heaved in relief and gave the girl a exaggerated sigh before asking who to give those lunchboxes to. "Tch. Stop making things so dramatic. I could have handled it fine! Anyways, it's your share, your hyungs' share and my share."
 
Upon finding out their recipients, Xiao beckoned her to follow him to where UP10TION were at. Moments ago, Jinhoo had asked the important man for permission to hang out at the rooftop. They recieved it and were currently making a huge nuisance up there.
 
"Hey, Bi An, so how is your trip to China so far?" She laughed absentmindedly and sent him a daring smirk, "More like, how's your trip so far, Xiao? You look like you are going to die from giddiness."
 
"It's my first trip! Don't tease me!" He pouted, "It's nice. Coming here with my best friend is even better!" Bi An nodded her head.
 
"You and Hwanhee are really close, aren't you?"
 
"Hate to admit it, but yeah," Xiao laughed as they finally reached the rooftop. He knocked on the door and loudly asked for someone to open the door.
 
"XIAOOOO, there's a bee! Save me!" Bi An swerved to the side as an incoming figure rushed through the door, shouting, and quickly smashed it close.
 
She came face-to-face with a bewildered Wooshin and she laughed. Hard. Her laughter brought him back to reality as Wooshin realised who it was. He grew embarassed and his dry lips, a little ashamed for his girly behaviour.
 
 
 
"Oh, hello. Just now, there was a, erm, insect and it's er, kinda big so uh," He blushed. Is this how your manly side is suppose to be, Kim Wooseok? Holy .
 
"Okay, okay, you don't have to explain yourself-DON'T OPEN THE DAMN DOOR-" Apparently, Kuhn was wondering what they were doing, taking such a long time and the stupid idiotic bee just had to fly through the opening, causing Bi An to scream. Yes, Wooshin wasn't the only one afraid of insects.
 
Immediately, she dumped the lunchboxes into Kuhn's hands and ran out to the open area in the rooftop, escaping the god-forbidden area.
 
The bee entered the rooftop again as the 3 boys stuck outside opened the door, trying to escape as well. Bi An ran and wailed childishly as the bee flew everywhere. Argh, she really hated insects.
 
Wei looked on with a naive look on his face. The bee suddenly decided to choose her as the target and started making its dreadful way towards her.
 
"Stay away, oh my god!" She ran towards Wei, who instinctively put his arm up and hid her under his long coat. He easily draped the cloak over her relatively short stature and hugged Bi An close to him. Bi An unknowingly clung onto him as she willed the stupid bee to go away. Wei laughed as he signalled to her that the coast was clear. Bi An finally came out from under the coat, and pouted at him when Wei said her hair was in a mess.
 
As he tried to rearrange it back for her, the rest of the UP10TION members were watching. Some in envy, some in amusement.
 
 


 
After lunch, they were led to a big area, where they were told that they would be performing there when they made their debut in China. 
 
They cheered loudly as everyone ran up the stage, laughing.
 
Wow, this is a really huge stage. The guys must be really excited. I'm happy that I got to witness this. UP10TION, hwaiting. 
 
"Hey Bi An! Come take a group shot with us!" She chuckled as she ran towards them. Defintely satisfied.
 
"When I shout 1,2,3! Then we all jump? Okay?" Jinhoo suggested. "Jam-kkanmanyo, Jinhoo-ssi, I'm wearing a skirt," Bi An mumbled in embarassment.
 
"Just use my coat again!" Wei took off his trenchcoat and approached her. His hands went around her back towards her front and he tied a knot in his coat around her waist. "Thanks Wei," Bi An lightly blushed at the close contact of his face when he was tying it around her waist but he didn't need to know that.
 
"No problem, and maybe next time, we could shop for coats together," He chuckled as he pulled her into the line.
 
"Okay? Ready everyone? 1,2,3, jump!"
 
__________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» i am not biased. relly. i don't really like wei that much.