Airplane

Rising UP10TION to Miss Scriptwriter!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f  o  u  r
Airplane
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You guys are freakishly slow at packing. Even the scriptwriters and cameramen has finished washing up in our small bathrooms." Hwanhee mocked his hyungs as he jumped on their bed.
 
"Shut up maknae. Please tell me you actually packed more than 2 pairs of underwear this time." Jinhoo drawled. His face heated up and he glared at the culprit, the one who supposedly told him that it was only a 2 day trip, and whipped his head to the side. Wooshin just beamed at him innocently.
 
As they continued to pack in the silence, Xiao and another person decided to pop in. "Annyeong hyungs!" He smiled and yawned. "Hello! Scriptwriter-unni told me that we are setting off in 5 minutes."
 
"Here are your cameras," She passe one to Wooshin and the other one to Hwanhee who was raising his hands up excitedly. "Thanks noona!" Hwanhee exclaimed. Bi An pulled a face. "I'm 16 this year. I don't suppose I look that old to you?" He gawked, "Sorry! I just assumed everyone's older than me!" He said, flabbergasted,"Um, please don't feel insulted or anything!" Hwanhee was such a nervous wreck, she began to laugh.
 
"It's okay.I was kidding. Bye then," Bi An bowed slightly and took her leave.
 
"Hwanhee you idiot!" Jinhoo scolded him.
 
"Xiao, come on, you did the same thing right!?"
 
"Actually, yeah." He said sheepishly and Jinhoo shook his head at them. Hwanhee looked at his best friend with a big grin. Yay! I don't have to listen to Jinhoo hyung's nagging alone!
 
Wooshin stared blankly in the air and blinked. Oh, so she was only 16. He smiled to himself and pulled up his bag. "Time to head off," He told the guys. They settled into the van to go to the airport. Luckily and sadly, no fans were sane enough to be up at 5a.m. and they got through the boarding counters with relative ease.
 
The crew was split into 2 teams and one of them would be with Up10tion. That is, a small team of 5 members consisting of a 20 year-old naggy scriptwriter, her 16-year-old punchbag, and three other cameramen. Wooshin's eyes lit up as he saw her walking into the same room as them. He held his hands up and waved robotically, a little surprised about the coincidence. Bi An smiled and waved back, her senior clicking her tongue at the supposedly 'frivolous' behaviour.
 
"Look here, Bi An, you aren't allowed to interact so intimately with your-" Without even finishing her sentence, Bi An was pulled to the group of boys by an excited Xiao. Sparing an apologetic glance, Bi An let herself get pulled over.
 
"Scriptwriter-saeng! AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO RIDE ON A PLANE?"
 
She shook her head, "Isn't my first time." 
 
"Daebak! Where did you go before?" Hwanhee shouted excitedly. For someone who has never been out of Korea, it was fascinating.
 
"Japan, Thailand, Singapore, England, and the place we are going to now, China." She nodded her head with pursed lips, come to think of it, she really travelled a lot.
 
"My parents wouldn't even bring me to to the next province in Korea...Ah. Sad." He over-dramatised. "It's probably cause my mom is an announcer and my dad is a reporter. The entertainment field really does have them travelling to places." Bi An patted Hwanhee's back.
 
"Ah! So the lady we saw that day is actually an announcer. For KBS right? She looked familiar!" Jinhoo finally put a name on the figure. Bi An nodded, a little smug about the fact that her mom was popular.
 
"I told you he memorises all the girls' faces." Hwanhee commented and everyone laughed. After a whil, they got bored and sat around the seats, waiting to go into the airplane. Since Kogyeol had the camera, he went around filming everything a noble would film.
 
"Hello production team! There's only 5 of them now though. Viewers, remember to thank them," Kogyeol said playfully. Yunrin smiled bashfully and curled a strand of hair behind her ear. Suddenly, he yelped as someone jumped on him.
 
"Yah! I almost dropped the camera!" He bumped the guy's head. "Is that what you are suppose to say to your hyung?" Kuhn raised an eyebrow. Kogyeol pretended to look shy and did aegyo towards him. Jinhoo, who was an accomplice, just snickered at Kogyeol.
 
 
"Hyung, greet the viewers!" Jinhoo complied and took the camera away from Kogyeol peskily as Kuhn decided to 'punish' him, dragging him far, far away from cameras.
 
He directed the camera at the unsuspecting girl in front of him, who was typing away on her phone. "Hey, Bi An," Jinhoo looked surprised for a moment, "Ah, can I call you that?" Bi An looked up and waved sheepishly. "You are older, so you can decide." He didn't move the camera away.
 
She used her palm to cover the camera lens. "What? Go film something else." She said in an embarassed tone.
 
"Do a self-intro." He urged Bi An.
 
"Hello, I'm the new scriptwriter, Lee Bi An," She waved to the camera as she cocked her head to the side and smiled. Jinhoo couldn't resist smiling, and for when he returned the camera to Kogyeol, he was still grinning. Aw, she was just like a cute little cat.
 
They chatted a little more before they moved into the plane, where some teen girls stared because they were good-looking as heck.
 
"Bi An!" A nasally naggy voice barked at her and she jumped, hitting Wooshin who was standing behind her. "Oh sorry!" She mumbled half-heartedly and looked back to find her senior glaring at her. "Our seats are over here!" Bi An checked her tickets and realised that her senior was indeed right. She was following an excited Hwanhee and totally forgot that she wasn't sitting with them.
 
"Oh, sorry about that!" Bi An found herself apologising again yet again, ever since she stepped foot in this replacement job. Oh well, being polite was one of the golden rules in the K-pop industry afterall. She pushed pass Wooshin to get to the angry-looking lady, timidly staring up at her because Bi An feels, although she hadn't done anything wrong, she is better off not rebuking her senior.
 
"Seriously, don't interact with idols outside the schedule! It's going to get the company in trouble." She clicked her tongue and Bi An sulked but still replied a small, 'okay!' She sighed again. Because she didn't get the window seat. Blasted stupid sunbae lady. Xiao and Hwanhee were seating nearby and heard Bi An getting a earful. They felt bad, especially Xiao, because he was the one that dragged her along. "Sorry noona! Don't scold her please!" He begged with puppy eyes and Yunrin melted almost immediately.
 
__________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» dun dun dun. i am back.