Inevitable clumsiness

Rising UP10TION to Miss Scriptwriter!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t  w  o
Inevitable clumsiness
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bi An yawned as the shooting of Rising UP10TION went on again. It was now close to 9pm and they were currently battling it out with very mediocre chinese. So far, it seemed like team A would win, because the other team had their blackhole, Jinhoo, who was actually suppose to be good at mandarin. He was so going to get hit by s after the show.
 
She laughed as the first person of team A got it wrong again and then they very angrily switched with team B who hit them as hard as they could. The one pointing had a sudden stomach ache so she took over and nodded her head to the beat so that she wouldn't make a mistake. Team B recognise her as the girl from before and smiled brightly, Hwanhee waving at the bottom and then masking it by tapping on the floor for rhythm. Bi An muttered a silent 'hwaiting!' and as the music started, she pointed to Wei.
 
"If you meet a Chinese person, hello is nihao." Pass! She went to Hwanhee. Bi An thought and truly believed that she had pointed it at him directly but it seemed like the maknae couldn't see it. Hwanhee looked confused for a second and as the xylophone sounded, he raised his hands to justify himself.
 
"Wait a minute! The finger is ambiguous!" He laughed and pointed at her. Bi An gaped and raised her eyebrows. Excuse you but I totally pointed at you! She said, a little annoyed for being wrongly accused of. Everyone in team B started making a ruckus, wanting to obtain a second chance. While the cameras started to review the footage, Hwanhee continued to persuade them that it was not his fault.
 
"As I was saying, the finger was pointing at Jinhoo-hyung! Really! Ask your new staff if she made a mistake! You did right? Oh my god, give us another chance!" Hwanhee rambled on and pouted while looking at his newfound acquaintance, Bi An.
 
"Yah! Lee Hwanhee!" I totally pointed at you. You forgot the words right?" She hissed back, not one to keep feelings inside.
 
"Yah! I wouldn't. I'm the best at memorising things in our group!" He refuted.
 
"He's not." Xiao coughed at the side, making Bi An break into fits of laughter. "See?" Bi An smiled smugly and embarassed Hwanhee by laughing even further. He couldn't do anything but stick his tongue out at her childishly.
 
"Kids! Stop fighting!" Kim-PD laughed heartily, "Anyways, you were right about the ambguity." He shouted a 'yes!' and rubbed it in Bi An's face gleefully. She sulked. "Hwanhee, you should notice sarcasm when you hear it." Jinhoo rolled his eyes. Kim-PD snorted, "Hwanhee, it was obviously pointed at you, so why didn't you sing?" It was a rheotorical question so he didn't answer. He spared a look towards Bi An's direction and found her beaming at him with a dangerous and playful glint in her eyes. Argh. He pouted at Bi An, to which she mouthed 'too bad'.
 
Soon, the game concluded to an end and Bi An's prediction was spot on. Team B lost because of Jinhoo and Team A won the game. And of course, the beloved midnight snacks. At first, team A played around and made them do talents. But soon they realised, it was actually none of their business and just consumed everything on their own. The filming came to an end.
 
"Alright! Thanks for today kids!" Kim-PD warmly said and patted their backs, praising them for a job well done. They held utmost respect for the lady, and bowed 90 degrees to her in return. After thanking all the staff, team B began to talk down about their own members, making sure team A overheard and they soon got into a friendly squabble.
 
"Bi An, good job today! I will be counting on you next time for more work okay?" Kim-PD smiled at her and Bi An couldn't help but give her one too. "Where are you going though?"
 
She cocked her head to the side, confused, "What do you mean? Uh, I'm going home?" Surely, that was an obvious case?
 
"But everyone's staying overnight today. Don't you know your schedule?" What schedule? What else did my forgetful sister forget to tell me?
 
"..."
 
"You know, we are suppose to wake up at 5am later, and then, have a quiz, then head to the airport for China?" Seeing the blur look on Bi An's face, Kim-PD broke into an amused smile.
 
"Sorry, I don't actually know," Bi An said sheepishly. She was going to kill her sister when she got back.
 
"Tell you what, why don't you quickly head home, get your clothes and passport, and quickly come back." Bi An thanked the PD and quickly rushed to the entrance of the house and started wearing her shoes. She went outside and found team B standing around the elevator area.
 
They looked surprise to see her and they greeted one another again.
 
"I thought all the staff were staying overnight?"
 
"I wasn't told the schedule so I'm going home to get clothes and my passport and then come back again." Jinhoo nodded his head worriedly.
 
"It's getting late, we should send you home and then after that, maybe we can get some snacks," Jinhoo suggested and her stomach growled at the words, 'food'. Bi An's face flushed red.
 
Sunyoul smiled, "I take that as a yes then."
 
 


 
Mrs Lee was surprised to see her daughter waltz in frantically and was even more shocked to see 5 guys peeking in from the door. When they spotted her, they bowed politely and she invited them to come in, to which they rejected and said it wasn't a good idea because they were idols. Mrs Lee nodded her head and smiled so they wouldn't feel intimidated by her. She asked them why they were here and Sunyoul explained everything to her.
 
Mrs Lee sighed when she heard about her forgetful daughter's antics. It was just so typical of her. Meanwhile, Bi An was dumping basic necessities and random clothes in her bag, because keeping 5 people waiting was definitely not a good thing. She ran down the steps, and gasped as she missed the last one. No, no, no! Her face was going to hurt like . Shutting her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her face, she expected a hard fall but didn't.
 
Bi An opened her eyes to find herself looking down at muscular arms. She looked up to find Xiao holding her by the waist. Priding himself as one of the fastest on the group, Xiao went forward and caught her in time. "You okay?" He made sure she stood properly before he let go of her. Thinking that her legs were wobbly, he took her bag for her and went outside the house innocently, thinking what he did was a good deed and nothing more. Bi An smiled sheepishly at her mom at she walked past her and smiled at the group of guys waiting outside. Saying goodbye, Bi An did not notice the smirk that surfaced on her mom's face when she closed the door. And in the darkness, she did not notice Hwanhee's features getting more solemn. The moon didn't even shine as bright as other nights, and maybe because it was reflecting his feelings at the moment.
 
He had never been so envious of Xiao until now.
 
__________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» hello again! i just love my up10tion boys. sunyoul is so cute i cannot.