Come with me

Rising UP10TION to Miss Scriptwriter!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f  i  v  e
Come with me
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The plane was such that three people could sit together, and when the plane took off, Bi An was happy that there was no one sitting beside her. She shifted into that seat and was thus one slot away from Yunrin.
 
Bi An took out her computer, and decided to type on it until it was mealtime. Meanwhile, Yunrin was being such a hassle! She eyed Bi An from the corner of the eye and tried to analyse whatever thing she was typing away. Bi An just edged as far away and tilted her Macbook sideways. Away from her prying eyes.
 
"Gosh, would it kill you to let me read it?" 
 
"Sorry, Yunrin-sunbae. But what I'm typing now is top secret."
 
"Tch. Not like it's going to be that interesting." Yunrin snorted and looked out of the window, witnessing the passing fluffy clouds. Time slowly passed and soon, it was lunchtime. When the air stewardess delivered the packet to Bi An by patting her shoulder, she jolted in surprise, from being pulled out of an intensive writing session.
 
Bi An thanked the lady and placed her Macbook on her lap, the food laying nicely on the table.
 
"Hello enemy, join me and Xiao for lunch?" A familiar voice droned on in her right ear and she looked back to find the duo smiling devilishly at her. Bi An looked at a Yunrin who was staring back and sighed. "Geez, a moment ago, I would have loved to ditch but then she's making me feel bad now." She muttered under her breath and fortunately, no one heard her. Bi An gave a emotionless rectangular grin, "There's no seats though."
 
"Ah, that is, if Yunrin-noona doesn't mind, do you want to sit with Wooshin-hyung?" Hwanhee asked shyly. The poor boy seating alone didn't know what was about to hit him. Yunrin gawked, unable to regain her composure. Sitting with Wooshin? Totally daebak! Yes, yes, yes! Of course she would.
 
"Alright, have fun." Yunrin hastily escaped her seat and made her way to her crush.
 
"Woah, you guys are good. I couldn't get her to ignore me just now," Bi An commented as she moved in to the window seat. She looked out in awe as Hwanhee and Xiao gloated about her statement. Is this how heaven would be like? She imprinted the image in her head for further references if ever she wrote a mythological story.
 
"Ew, Xiao! Don't give me your tomatoes!" Bi An turned to see that the duo was bickering like no one's buisness and transferring food here and there.
 
"Guys, don't play with food. EW! Don't give it to me!" She was going to tell them not to be disgusting but then now she was doing it instead. "Seriously Xiao? Are you five?" Bi An said that with a strict face but used her spoon to dig out any visible red things and scooped them to Xiao's box.
 
"Then what? Are you three? Stop passing me yours too! I hate sitting in the middle!" Xiao groaned as Hwanhee and Bi An high-fived.
 
"Finally, someone who hates tomatoes as well! You know our leader? That guy who knows every girl? Jinhoo-hyung? If you were in UP10TION, you would hate him. He's so freaking annoying! He keeps saying, 'Don't waste food, Hwanhee! Eat your tomatoes? Or should I shove it down your throat?' I swear! He's going to get wrinkly-faced after nagging so much." Hwanhee ran his mouth off, glad that he could complain about the leader with a new tomato-hater.
 
"That's nasty. Argh. I hate raw tomatoes so much." Bi An sympathised with the two boys.

"Let's REVOLUTIONISE! Against Jinhoo-hyung!" Hwanhee said excitedly.
 
"Team, assemble! When we get off the plane, we shall overthrow-"
 
"Who? And keep it down, I can hear you from the back. And Hwanhee? You and me are sharing the same hotel room tonight."
 
With that said, Jinhoo left a whimpering Hwanhee behind.
 
"You are screwed."
 
"I'm screwed." Hwanhee slapped himself, "Why did I do that?"
 
"Cause you are an idiot." Bi An snickered and they argued the whole way even after lunch, until they landed.
 
There was a clueless Wooshin at the end of the ride.
 
 


 
"Okay, everyone's here right?" Kim PD asked chicly as the two teams reassembled back outside the airport. They were about to get on the transport to the hotel but there would always be that certain someone that was lost.
 
"Um, where's Wei?" Kyujin asked worriedly.
 
"Oh yeah! He told me to tell you all that he went to buy some meds from the store. I forgot." Kogyeol smiled innocently. Jinhoo sighed grumpily, "GO MINSOO, seriously!?"
 
"I apologised, hyung!" Kogyeol coughed as the leader shook him hard.
 
"Wait," Yunrin frowned, "The new girl is gone as well? What the hell, I thought she was following behind me?" Kim PD sighed, "Kids...I never ever want to get married."
 
"Anyways, for now, call them."
 
"Sorry, I don't have her number." Yunrin said, not looking the least bit sorry. "That's okay, noona! I will do it," Sunyoul smiled at her and swiped out his cell. He let his phonecall connect as he answered the questions some of s bombarded him with.
 
"When? When did you get her number, hyung?" Hwanhee whined.
 
"You were there too, remember? We were eating out at midnight?"
 
"That's unfair, you could have told us as well!"
 
"You didn't ask, oh wait, it's connected." Sunyoul placed a palm against Hwanhee's mouth to shut him up.
 
"Hello Bi An-ssi! Where are you?" He asked nicely even though an annoying Xiao and a frustrating Jinhoo were fighting for the spot next to his phone.
 
"Sorry! I got lost when I was buying some things! Where are you guys? Or better, could you please come fetch me?" Bi An broke out into mumbles, being so flustered that she had to bother someone else.
 
"Relax, Bi An! It's totally fine. Where are you? I will come find you now." He looked up as a someone shouted that Wei was not answering his phone. "Argh, his phone died on the plane." Bitto actually remembered and rolled his eyes.
 
Meanwhile, a wild Wei was being his usual optimistic self even though he was absolutely lost in the big airport as well.
 
"We are not lost! Wait, I think it's that way." Wei tugged on the girl's black jacket and she shushed him, doing the same thing Sunyoul did to Hwanhee.
 
"Wait, is Wei with you?" Sunyoul asked in disbelief.
 
"Yeah, is that bad? Honestly, I think he's the one that got me lost." Sunyoul sighed in relief and Wei pouted with a 'I did not!'
 
"Yeah, he's the one with zero navigation skills. Don't follow him. Just stay where you are, okay? I think I know where you are." Bi An said her thanks and hung up. She looked at Wei and snickered.
 
"Whatever Sunyoul told you, it's wrong, okay?" Wei rolled his eyes.
 
"But you were the one saying, 'it's this way!' and 'it's totally right here!' but we are still lost in the end," Bi An laughed out loud as he jutted his lower lip out.
 
"Oh wait! I got a legit retort! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have found those candies," Wei smiled triumphantly and she blew a raspberry, "Alright, your highness, you win. Thanks for buying them for me as well. I will return the money once I change currency."
 
"Nah, it's alright. Consider it as a newcomer's gift."
 
"Wow, your highness is so generous." Both of them toppled over, laughing, at the weird situation.
 
Soon, Sunyoul and Jinhoo arrived. The first thing Jinhoo did was to smack Wei on the head and the second thing he did was asked Bi An if the idiot ruined her sanity. She played along and said yes, causing Sunyoul to hit Wei too.
 
"Aish! It's more like she made me get lost! I was totally buying stuff for like one minute and could have caught up but then she was finding stuff so like a nice person, I helped." Wei pouted, feigning sadness.
 
 
Bi An rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day because of UP10TION's childish behaviour. Seriously, there are so many of them, yet not one is mature.
 
"Alright, alright. Blame it all on me, will you?" She pretended to cry, making Sunyoul and Jinhoo flustered.
 
"Yah, look at what you did!" And throughout the bus ride, Wei was reprimanded by them.
 
__________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» do you know the rectangular grin? it's how v smiles. i don't know how to describe it. and omg to the freaking new poster! it's so bae!