Yes or No?

Forever And Always

 

 

Your POV

*should I accept hyunseung oppa? Hmm . let’s see . I really like nahh scretch that , love hyunseung oppa! When ever he teaches me my homework , I don’t really pay attention to what he’s saying , I mostly just admired his beautiful face . when he nag at me , I would think It’s irritating but overall I rather have him nagging at me then not talking to me at all ! I’m so happy that he like me ! omg ! I think I’m gonna faint of happiness! *

“Yes I accept you as my boyfriend hyunseung oppa! “ you said as you turned around and gave him a hug .

Hyunseung’s pov

“yes I accept you as my boyfriend…..” * OMG DID SHE JUST SAY YES?! OMG I  I MUST BE DREAMING! WAIT! I AM NOT ! OMG ! ~~~~~ SAID YES!!! OMGOMGOMG ! SHE IS WILLING TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! AHHHH !!!! ~ *IMAGINARY FIREWORKS* *She then turn around and gave me a hug , I was shocked at first , but I slowly flew back into reality and hugged her back tightly .

“omo ! ~~~~~-ah ! you really accept my confession ?! yayyy ! woohooo!!!” I den lifted her off the ground and turned her round and round in circles .

Your POV

Hyunseung carried me up and turned me round in circles I was so happy with him and all I could feel was happiness . I swore it was the happiest day of my life . from then on , I’ve always remember this date , 9th of February .

Author’s POV

Soon , after a while , hyunseung stopped and let you down . smiling very brightly . Then suddenly , Na Jun and yoseob came running towards you and hyunseung . “Yah Yah Yah ! hyung! I can see that your confession worked! Chukahae hyung! “ while slapping hyunseung lightly on the back . “hahah gomawo yoseob ah ! today’s the happiest day of my life! I can finally show people that ~~~~ is mine!”  on the other hand , Na Jun was congratulating you . “ YAH! ~~~~~ ! why didn’t you tell me you like hyunseung ? hahahah anyways even without you telling me , I know you like him :b hehehehe “ “how did you ever found out?!” you asked Na Jun “hello ?! it’s so obvious! You even blushed for a few times now ! and and and ! you always act differently when hyunseung comes along to talk to me or you ! it’s kinda already very obvious since you and oppa spend so much time together ! “ Na Jun said as she smiled widely and pulled you into a hug . “ hey! Give me back my jakiya! She’s mine ! blehhh!!!! “ hyunseung said as he stuck out his tongue and pulled you away from Na Jun . “ Yah hyung! Overprotective much!? Hahahahha “ as soon as yoseob said that , all four of you burst into laughter . 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

heyy . slient readers ! dont be afraid to comment ! i wont bite! :D and thanks to my one and only subscriber! :D much appreciated! :D gomawo!