Chapter12!:D

Forever And Always

Weeks pass , soon , it was your end of year exams. this one was major because if you fail on subject , you'll be a step further away to getting your present ! A hot pink sports car . it was all you've ever wanted since you first set eyes on it a few months ago . Although your family was rich , your dad was a strict guy , he said for you to get the car you have to get at least 60% for all 8 subjects . it was a not so hard not easy job for you because you can fail tests and pass em' easily . So with hyunseung out of your mind , you set your mind out to study . with only one goal , that hot pink sportscar . 

But forgetting someone so easily isnt a easy thing to do . even when he still spams your inbox with messages saying that he was sorry and he would change for you . but you just cant persuade your heart to love him , not wanting to get hurt again . Although you will still see him in school , it hasnt really been awkward for you whenever you walk pass him . you treated him as a pure stranger. and as if nothing between y'll had even started . 

Hyunseung , was ofcourse very shocked at the way you've been treating him for this pass one month . it was very stressing for him as he had to handle his , love life , school life , idol life . activities of troublemaker are going to start soon , end year exams starting soon , dont have anyone to cheer him on anymore , well except for his other group members , they cant really cheer him on , they have their on problems too . The only , one and only person that can cheer him on was you . He could ran away and leave the world , but all he needed was you . but you on the other hand , was hurting him twice as much as he was hurting you. you were ignoring him .giving him a cold shoulder . not even a smile . 

As you know , with your change of attitude towards hyunseung , the whole school seem to have knew everything that had happeed . well , there were people that were sad about it , and es that were happy about it . (heh :x had to call him es) . ChunMi and her gang as usual , was hanging out at the same lunch table with hyunseung as he sits opposite the usual table you , NaJun and yoseob will usually sit , it was somewhere in the lefty middle . ( the lunch area is spread into two by a aisle in the middle for people to walk to their tables . )  hyunseung and the queenkas was sitting at the righty middle . 

you felt that your view is always obstructed by the way ChunMi is flirting with hyunseung so you decided to face the other direction . youdont deny that you still had a little feelings towards him and will still get affected when you see chunmi flirting with hyunseung . but as a capricorn , you hide everything to yourself , even the way you were still hurting because of him . but he just cant see it . sometimes you think . how did you go into a relationship with hyunseung when most of him you know was from the internet . you felt that he doesnt even understand you . well you dont have a fanpage telling everyone what you like , what are your hobbies and everything about your life . you told yourself it was too hard to ever date a star again , it was too tiring . 

"aiishhh , i cant take it anymore! unnie , you are not gonna break up with hyusneung oppa right ? you told me he was your everything before . i wonder whats going between you both ! but i dont like anything thats going on ! hufff ! it's making those es over there happy and you seem weirder everyday ! ohemgee , unnie , please tell me what's going on " NaJun said pouting . 

"hahahhah ehy , it's a small matter, it'll soon be over nae? haha just leave me alone for a while okay ? i need some thinking time ! gonna get some air ! you know where to find me if you need me kay ? " you said as you went out of the lunch area and went to your own secret place . The school field that was so ever calm and peaceful , away from the nosiy campus . Just you and the wind . It was your favourite place out of the whole school . Since youre being selffish and wanting this whole land so stay yours and peaceful , you've never told anyone about this wonderful place , well except for NaJun . She found out accidentally, following you a few months ago . 

 

Everytime you went to the field , you'll feel so calm , and that nothing ever will hurt you . you just feel so safe there and you'll let out any , anger , pain , happiness there . The grass there was very clean and not as poke-y as the normal ones , so lying down on them isnt a problem for you . You lied down , thinking how far you've came , with and without the help of hyunseung , and if there was a little even a tiny tiny little of him in you . you lied down wondering ..