Chapter14!:D

Forever And Always

PIAK! 

"OMMA! "

"didnt i said you were too young to have a boyfriend? didnt i said that you werent supposed to have a boyfriend till you graduate? didnt i told you many times that you cant trust guys easily ? didnt warn you about what boys might to just to get your body ? WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME ? "

"omma! i'm really sorry .. but yoseob isnt that kind of guys ! he's really in love with me , he's different from any other guys ! he wo-"

*PIAK*

NaJun's mother slapped her hard on her face that she fell from the spot she was kneeling down on . Yoseob stood frozen and shocked infront of the window right outside NaJun's house . They were about to go on a date at lotte world . 

Yoseob's pov 

i was happily skipping to her house to pick her up as we had a date at lotte world this afternoon .But to my horror , i saw a scene that made my heart stop beating . i saw NaJun kneeling down infront of her mother with tears rolling down her cheeks every second , i could roughtly hear what her mother was talking about , something like me using her for her body , oh no gawd , her mother slapped her superb hard on the cheek and she fell . right before my eyes . cheeks flat on the floor . i stood there in horror . wanting to run to her and wanting to hug her right now . but somthing tells me it's the wrong time . but whatever , i went into their house *heh the door wasnt locked* , NaJun looked at me , our eyes met , and i saw that she was worried , scared , angry . Although she faked a smile , i saw right through it . 

"ah , you must be my daughter's boyfriend , mr yang yoseob . it's a pleasure to meet you . now you have whitness everything , i hope that you would stop harrassing my daughter and leave her alone . i also hope that you two stop seeing each other arraso?"

"ah mam , i think you've got the wrong idea , i really love your daughter ! i aint using her for her body . "

"oh? and did you know that i pohibited her from having a relationship with anyone until she has graduated ? i think you didnt as i can see , you two are still together . well that is until today . "

"i did mam , i certainly wont hurt your daughter! i'm a kpop singer! yang yoseob , from beast . i certainly wont do anything do your daughter . i swear!" i said as i lifted both my arms in the air. My attention suddenly turned to my baby girl . omg i can see that she was in alot of pain . i ran forward to her and i was about to pull her into a hug when your mother stopped me . (agrhhh==)

" what do you think you are doing ? trying to hug her ? pity you still dont understand what i mean . little boy , you and my dear NaJun had broken up since the moment i slapped her . now get out of my house ! "

"yoseob please , just go, i'll be fine , i promise ! " NaJun said forcing a smile as i saw pain through her eyes. 

"arra , text me later ok-"

"no she wont text you anymore mr yang . i've already cancelled her phone line . "

" OMMA! YOU CANCELLED MY PHONE LINE?!"

"wae? it's for the best hunnie ."

"nothing omma.. yoseob just leave okay /: before my mom changes her mind and start hitting you "

"agrh you !" i said as i walked out of their house . 

"i heard that young man . "

"agrh i would kill her if i would , seriously . " i said as he walked to the nearby park . a place where me and NaJun shared many beautiful memories . 

i really dont want us to end because her for y mother , sighhh , i needed someone to talk to ! And the person that appeared in my mind was my best friend , ~~~~~  . 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chappy is as crappy /: miannn ! ><