19!:D

Forever And Always

*aish , yoseob , confess to her already , why cant you do it ?! * yoseob thought to himself as he waited for you to go back to the hotel so he could whatsapp you. 

While you were still enjoying your delicious thailand food , you played around with your phone and found out there was actually internet there . 

"OOOOPPPAAAA~ "

"omo ! youre back at the hotel already? "

" anni ! :b the restaurant im at has intertnet ! " 

"ohh ! :b hahahha when are you going back to the hotel ? " 

"uhhhmm maybe after i eat or smt (: " 

"oh ! okay ! whatsapp me later! i have something to tell you arra? (: " 

"arraso ! annyeong ! " 

*this is my perfect chance to confess to her ! assa! yang yoseob ! you can do it ! * yoseob thought as did a victory dance in his head 

--

after your dinner , your mother decided that you all head to the night market to get some sounivers for your friends , but you didnt have time to tell yoseob and felt guilty and was dying of curiosity coz he didnt wanna tell you what he was gonna say yet . 

--

Yoseob's POV

aiishh , i tot she said she would go back to the hotel after she finish her dinner ?!?!? where's she now ? it's been like 3 hours ! she couldn have eaten for such a long time right  ? maybe she has already reached the hotel but forgot to text me ? nahh it's impossible , she wont forget me right ? i sure hope so . or maybe she slept ? aiishhh NAJUN AHH WAE YOU MAKE ME SO MESSED UP ?!

Author's pov .

You reached the hotel 4 hours after you ate because you went to the night market . (as i said above) 

when you reached the hotel room , you immidiately opened your whatsapp on your phone and checked if yoseob was still up , still dying to know whats's he's gonna tell you . 

, "goodnight najun ahh , i'll go slee first " you saw what yoseob sent you just a minute ago and your heart sank . you quickly replied , " YAH OPPA ! IM BACKK ! DONT SLEEP YETT ! " 

Yoseob's Pov

i was about to sleep when suddenly .... *DINGDING* my whatsapp tone rang . i knew it was najun because she had a special tone . and she's the only one i actually whatsapp anyway . YESSSS . i can finally tell her i like her ! i think she likes me too tho ! i just can feel it ! if not why would she even bother texting me when she's on a holiday trip ? hahahha or am i just thick-skinned? bleh who cares . i know i like her , thats it ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exam period this week ! >< hope i can update another tmr or the day after! (: thankyou my loyal readers ! <3 and silent readers ! i dont bite :3 talk to me okay ? (: comment ! ^^