HyunSeung & Yoseob oppa!

Forever And Always

as class ended , you walked to the front of your class and handed your teacher the 200 word essay on the previous lesson . 

-the teacher looked at you in disbelive-

"wow , never knew you could get it done so quickly , furthermore you werent paying attention in class that day! "

"i have my ways , dont underestimate me" you smile as you said that . 

"goodjob , remember to pay attention in class next time , or else you'll have a harsher punishment ! "

"nae~ " you said as you bow 90 degree and made way for your teacher to walk pass 

-you looked back at hyunseung-

"yah! gomawo!~ if it wasnt for you , i would be screwed by now! "

hyunseung laughed " hahah , it's nothing! and thanks to you , i did more self study yesterday! "

*so is he really a nerd?*

"yahh , is that a good thing or bad thing ?! " you said as you & and hyunseung walked out of the class room 

"its a good thing! i guess" hyunseung said joking-ly as you and him bump into Na Jun and Yoseob 

"Yahh! it took you two so long to get out of the class huh! Na Jun and i are both very hungry ! can you two please walk faster! " yoseob whined as he pushed hyunseung infront to get to the canteen as fast as possible . 

you and Na Jun took you time and chatted happily while walking behind both yoseob and hyunseung . 

"Sooo...? hows you and yoseob oppa doing ? you two seem to be hanging out alot recently! "

na jun blushed and said , " i think i kinda liked him ! he's so cute and cheerful all the time ! but sadly , i think he likes someone else " she ended off with a sigh.

"Yah! you two ladies! walk faster would you ! we're both getting very hungry here! " yoseob said as he did a small aegyo and na jun hurried me to catch up with them . 

*so.. what if na jun and yoseob really end up together? it'll be a great idea! i shall try test them out! *

shortly after we reacher the table and sat down , hyunseung asked you " do you want to eat or drink anything ? "

"uhhm . get me some orange juice would be good" you handed him a 5 dollar note . 

"nahh , it'll be my treat ! "

you wondered what's the occasion today . 

"Yah! hyung! it's your birthday today, shouldnt we be treating you instead of the other way round ??" 

"Aishhhhhh , i told you to not say this to anyone right !? "

"hyunseung oppa! it's your birthday today ? why didnt you say anything bout it? it's a happy occasion! "

"nahh , i dont really like celebrating birthdays , so a little treat will be just fine! "

" Yah hyunseung- shhiii !~ let us treat you to a meal at least! nothing more! "

hyunseung thought for a while and he sat down " alright , but i wont the most expensive thing in here! "

"Will do! " yoseob said  as he clinged onto Na Jun and they both skipped over to the food stall while you went to get your orange juice and bought a packet of vegtable juice for hyunseung . 

after buying , you walked back to the table , " oppa! this is for you ! happy birthday ! i didnt know what you liked so .. i decided to get you a drink ! "

"gomawo dongsaeng ! " he smile brightly 

*his smile is so beautiful , it would be great if he smile a little more during normal times *

sooon , na jun and yoseob came back . 

" Unnie ! tomorrow is your birthday right ? let's celebrate it together with hyunseung oppa! since both of your birthdays are so close to each other "

you suddenly remembered , oh yeah ! tomorrow's my birthday ! how could i have forgotten ? sigh , must be because of all the stress i'm getting so far from school.

soon, you saw a plate of rib eyes steak infront of you . you looked up and saw hyunseung smiling . 

"since it'll be your birthday tomorrow , you shall celebrate it with me today ! here's your birthday gift! "

you couldnt stop smiling because you were really mesmerised by how cute hyunseung could be 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey all ! back with chapt 2 ~ ! hope you all enjoy and subscribe! let's be friends! ^^ oh and comment too ! ^^