Chapter 4

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

A warm night to the 2 boys,Jackson and Kunpimook. The younger is fixing anything for the flight going back to Thailand. Well it’s a hard decision for him but he need to let go of what memories that bothers him.

'Is this the truth? why are my memories keep on bother and hunting me?" he thought while folding his clothes.

on the other side, Jackson handed a folder, the folder contains everything about Kunpimook. reading it and analyzing it makes his eyes wide, wide that makes him feel bad.

"Kunpimook? Are you already married?" he calmly ask to the younger who is still busy fixing the things, once again he ask "Mook, are you married?" the younger stop from folding his clothes and gently looked down.

Jackson looks at Mook with a confused face "Why didn't you told me about this!? Why!?" he throws the folder beside Kunpimook and hurriedly slam the door as he leaves the room. He felt bad for Mook not telling it, for the younger who kept it as a secret.

Kunpimook stayed at the room thinking of what happened. he is a total jerk for leaving those papers in the table. Kunpimook cover his face using both of his hands as he looks down. Minutes pass by he planned to go down. it's almost Dinner time and he's anxious on what will Jackson will tell him. He don't know what will happen if Jackson planted a fruit of anger in his heart.

the younger goes down seeing Jackson preparing their dinner "Jackson hyung?"  He quickly hugged the elder on his back.

Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter