Chapter 1

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

 

10:00pm the Thai boy arrived at their house. The boy stay inside the car while messing his hair and stamping his feet. He doesn’t know how or what to do, his head is pretty puzzled. For Kunpimook, it’s hard to go back on the past. it’s been years since both of them seperate.

Mark Tuan, the husband of Kunpimook. Both of them got into a relationship and in any months both of them got married. In some many ways, Kunpimook felt dull and empty. He hasn't seen his husband every night. In just a few months, The younger saw Mark cheat in a way where he shouldn’t find out. He felt being crashed, but not until Mark kissed someone and do something terrible in front of Kunpimook. those bare eyes see how his husband have a session on someone right in their room. the hard work he have been doing, the sweat he have been excreting, and the money he gave for his husband. All of that goes for nothing but for the elder’s needs. Kunpimook being the breadwinner of the both of themis been into having a hard time but something bothers him, he finally wants to leave Mark.

After that he leaves the house and planned to live all by himself. He got talents and potential, in anytime he can live by working hard for himself. Everything Mark did to him, The hardships, and Challenges are the one who made BamBam become strong. Encouraging himself and with some friends he got when he works.

Finally, Kunpimook sighs and goes out of his car. No backing out, and now he headed in their house. His chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter