Chapter 6

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

“Jaebum hyung, when will you go back?” in a surprise Jaebum shrugs. He doesn't know when he will go back.

Kunpimook helped Jaebum to fix his clothes, not that many but enough for a week. “Mook, take care of the kids. Ok?” Mook laughs and nods. “Of course!”

A minutes later, Siff woke up from his sleep. “Appa? Where you going?” The little boy asked. He goes near Jaebum and hugged him tight, mook just chuckled at Siff’s action.

Slowly, Jaebum carried Siff while kissing his cheeks. “Appa is needed on his work, I'll come back soon and be good to your eomma. Ok?” Siff nods as he kiss Jaebum back.

Jaebum carried Siff back on the bed, and let the little boy to have an enough sleep. It’s still dawn so he let the kid sleep. It's better for the kids not to see him go since two of them will cry.

Kunpimook looks at Jaebum as he go inside the cab. He waved his hand and smile at Jaebum, the older did the same. Kunpimook goes back inside the house sitting at the sofa to relax. He's in the deep thought again- What it's are flying on his mind once again. He's stuffed.

“What if i didn't let infatuation control me?” he asked himself while closing his eyes. 'i would like to commit this same mistake on someone who will catch me once i fall’

--

 

Kunpimook woke up because of the sudden weight on his tummy, a kisses on his face. He remember the times when He and Mark live together before their wedding, cuddling, kissing, and happiness surrounds them.

“Mom! Wake up-”  Siff keeps on bouncing on Kunpimook’s tummy. “Yah! Siff! Stop bouncing!” Anson, the twins that Kunpimook cherish the most is growing up, they are on the state to understand some things that K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter