Chapter 2

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! That's trespassing! Kunpimook! that's my house!" Mark shouted at the younger who was on his way inside their house.

His eyes are rounding and looking at the wall which made his heart ache. There are pictures of Mark and his Mistress, Jinyoung. Going up on their room was not a bad choice. He can see all the things that he have there this past 2 years was gone, all of his clothes are all gone. The cabinet is full of new things not his clothes but he bet it was owned by Jinyoung.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul! Do you know that what you’re doing was called trespassing, i hope you know that since you’re not an idiot!" Mark shouted while he was going up. The younger goes on to the other rooms which he can see some of his things. Going down on the living room with all the doors open at the 2nd floor.  

Kunpimook eyes are on the walls, looking at the new stuffs and new designs. It’s not the house he used to live before, it’s not the house he bought. Totally all of it is new nothing is old.

Looking at all the cabinets, he was looking for the photo album that he kept since childhood but in a perfect timing it’s not there anymore, all of the stuffs i kept is now gone. Those things have sentimental values for the younger and now he was broken because all of his stuffs is nowhere to be found.”Looking for your stuffs? Oh, i remember i burn it all since it’s a garbage” Mark gave the younger a wide grin, enough for kunpimook to be pissed and be annoyed on the attitude that Mark is showing.

Mark face the younger and Kunpimook immediately grab his collar up. “How dare you touch my stuffs!” he shouted in front of the elder. Not in a minute he let go of Mark. “the moment we take our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter