Chapter 3

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by. It’s been days when Kunpimook arrived at the town where good and bad memories can be found and dug.the face of the younger turns devilish making plans to make the elder’s head want him and make the elder chase him. Call him desperate but he will do everything just to make Mark feel being thrown in a dungeon and a labyrinth.

In his vacation in this town, he used sleep temporarily at Jackson’s place. Waking up with the rays of sun, he grins widely thinking about the plans that he was about to do just to revenge, just to annoy Mark. He took a bath, pick up his fashion and fix himself on the mirror. The boy was awesome with his looks, a look that everyone will keep an eye, a looks that will make someone drop his jaw and make them want him.

Going down, he saw Jackson on the kitchen cooking their breakfast. He back hugged Jackson and made the elder gasp. "Jackson Hyung! Can we go out later?" The younger whispered to Jackson. the elder doesn't know what to answer so he just bite his lower lip. It’s unusual to the younger to hug someone like this.

"M-mook, i d-don't m-mind it, but can you remove y-your hands on my waist first?" the younger smiled and remove his hands around Jackson.

"Hyung? Incite Mark hyung too." he smirked. "-and tell him to bring anyone" Jackson nods and the younger made his way to the table.

"Mook? Who is Mark to you? Are you related? Or somehow...you have a previous relationship years ago?"Jackson asked the younger while fixing the table. Bam just smiled "Hyung, ask Mark hyung for that" Kunpimook, smiling and chuckling at the question that Jackson threw to him.

I wonder who will he bring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter