Chapter 5

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

It's been a week since kunpimook got home. Seeing his 2 son playing makes him smile, it gives him joy. This two kids helped Kunpimook to stand on his own, live on his own and enjoy his life with them. Kunpimook wishes nothing but a family, and there Jaebum, who loved the younger. Even though Mook and Jaebum  is not in a relationship, Jaebum took care of him and help him raise his sons. Jaebum acted like the real father to the two boys.


"Don't you think that there will be a time that they will know and recognize their father? I mean-" Jaebum, he scratches his nape while looking at the kids.


Kids laugh and fun runs the atmosphere of the house. "Mark? He's nothing. he's not the father of my son" Mook, he clenched his fist imagining the things Mark did to him when he came back.

"Will you still accept him if he goes back to your life?" Jaebum, Mook just shrugs. "I don't know hyung. Besides, he have Jinyoung." he stands up going to the kitchen. Almost lunch time and kids need to eat their food.

Mook is preparing when Jaebum hugged him from the back. He gasp. a little longer, Jaebum's hug became tight. Not tight that Mook can't breath but tight with love and affection."Why can't you love me Kunpimook?" He whispered to the younger. Mook just look down and lets out a deep sigh.

"We can't..." Kunpimook, he removes the hands of Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter