Chapter 7 (i give up)

Struggles of the new kid

Hello!! short authors note, comments are welcome!!

id love creative criticism and other comments of that nature so please dont be afraid to leave a comment!!

comments encourage faster writing ^-^

Annoying. That's the only word besides overprotective (which was still annoying by the way) that Odacy could use to describe baeko. After the incident Odacy went home and skipped dinner. She didn't want her 'parents' to see her small limp, it was gone now and so was any worries of an icident like that happening again. Yet Odacy found baeko by her side almost every minute of every school day and the full walk home. They never told ren what happened he thought that baeko went home which wasn't a lie, he did go home...after the incident. She couldn't even use the bathroom without him waiting for her by the door, she understood that he did it because he cared but he was blowing things out of proportion. She had noticed a change in Kai and the rest of 'exo' since then too. Whenever they saw her with ren or baeko they gave her such a bone chilling look that she would breakout into gooseflesh. She didn't know what she had done to them. Maybe it was because she had sat with jimin and his friends instead of them. She thought that that's what it was until they also started to act weird to her. It seemed like most of the school was avoiding or hating her. But why? What had she done. It wasn't until almost a full week after the incident that she found out. That morning had started like any other. She met up with baeko outside of the school gates just like normal Yet when they walked into the school all thoughts of her day going "normal" were thrown out the window. The moment they walked through the doors everyone went silent. She saw a bunch of fliers on the walls but ignored them as she tried to walk to her locker with baeko close behind her. They saw ren approaching them and smiled. Baeko had his arms out ready to take ren into his arms when instead of a hug he got a rather rough slap to his right cheek. Both baeko and Odacy looked shocked as they saw ren tear up and hold up one of the fliers that were all over the school. Only then did they pay attention to it, on the flier they saw a picture of after the incident when baeko was holding her as she cried but instead of her crying it was her....kissing baeko. It was obvious to baeko and Odacy that this picture was photoshopped but to ren and the rest of the school the photo seemed untouched.

"Its not what you think" baeko said the minute he saw what was wrong with the picture

"really? Cause to me it looks like you and her" he said as he pointed towards Odacy " lip" ren finished angrily

"ren that pictures fake" Odacy tried to clarify

"were you in his arms?!? Was he holding you?!"

"Yes but it wasn't in a romantic way at all!!"

"You just admitted that you were here in this picture!!! And now you want to convince me otherwise?! Is.....is that why you guys have been so close lately?" Ren asked heartbroken "were you guys having a fling behind my back thinking you would never get caught!!” ren yelled as more of a statement then a question.

"Ren let's talk about this. I'll explain everything" while baeko tried to talk to ren odacy's eyes met with jimins, he looked disapointed as he turned his back to her and walked to who knows where. That's when odacy lost it. This wasn't like her but she felt so weak at that moment. When jimin turned away from her it was like the last straw broke. The whole school was against her for something that wasn't even true she forced the tears back but not in time for ren to not see

" what are you crying for?! I found out is that why? You're trying to make yourself the victim when that person is clearly me!!! After all I did for you this is how you repay me? And you" he said looking at baeko "had someone told me before that you would've cheated on me I would said never in a million years. But I guess things change" ren said as he stormed away. Baeko sighed

"let's give him a minute to cool down. Come on. I'll walk you to class" Odacy could hear the students in the hall calling them names

"homewrecker"

"trash"

"a sl*t"

"a ska*k"

"a boyfriend snatcher" and with every word added to the list she felt angry. She didn't do anything so why the hell was she getting picked on for it. And what made her even angrier was the fact that someone had the nerve to Photoshop that photo to begin with. They must've really had no life to find nothing better to do then to pick on her of all people. Why her?! What did she do wrong?! Nothing!! So why the hell was she going through this. She snapped as she walked up to a wall tearing down the photos tears of frustration streaming down her face.

"What's the matter" her bully said walking up to her "upset that you were caught in the act" any other day Odacy would've simply walked away but today wasn't one of those days. She launched at her bully ready to knock her teeth out when baeko held her back as she still feirsly fought to get just one punch on the b*tch. Baeko let go of her when she seemed to calm down. She walked up to her bully and grabbed her by her collar

"I'm not in the mood for your sh*t today. In fact Im never in the mood for your sh*t so off now and forever" she said as she pushed her bully into a locker. "Let's go she said to baeko as she started to walk towards the exit.

"What about school?" Baeko asked

"one day won't hurt. Now we have to figure this out. And I know just the person to help."

Odacy finished hanging up the phone and turned to baeko.

"She said she'll be here by tonight and able to go to our school by tomorrow afternoon." Odacy sighed thinking of what her friend said.

"Well when can we meet to talk to her?"

"We can't" Odacy replied"she's coming but we have to pretend like we don't know her, something about keeping your friends close and enemies closer."

"Well what do we do now?" she asked.

"Since we're out we might as well have fun" he said looking at her. "There's an amusement park like an hour away from here. Wanna go?" He asked. She seemed to think about it for a little while. She could option 1 stress about having ren mad at her and do nothing but mope around all day or she could 2 go to the amusement park and have fun while waiting for her friend to help straighten everything out and have ren mad at her. After listing out the options that way there only seemed like one thing she could do so she turned her head rewards baeko and nodded.

"Sure why not"

......
"I won one of those bears for ren last time we came here together." Baeko said pointing at a very large and fluffy  black and pink teddy bear. Their whole time there baeko would tell Odacy all the things him and ren did at the park. They went onto the bumper cars and he quickly told her that the song playing was the song that he confessed to ren to. Odacy smiled as she listened to the lyrics

"what song is this?"

"Colorblind by les loups" they bumped around hitting each other and a few strangers laughing all the while. They didn't leave until the after the sun went down. It was then that she had learned how much ren actually did for baeko. Before he met ren he was a typical bad . Skipping school on almost a daily basis, getting into fights he even tried to smoke but ren stopped him from doing all of that. Ren truly was the medicine to the poison of what baeko was doing to himself. No wonder it had hurt ren so bad when he found the picture. They parted ways as baeko went south and she went left. She tried to sneak into the dark house only for the kitchen light to turn on the moment she finished closing the door. She knew this was coming. She knew the school would call seo and tell him that she skipped school. What she didn't expect however was for that friendly guy to be gone and replaced by a stone faced man glaring her down.

"Where were you" seo asked with an authoritive voice.

"At school" Odacy said, she wasn't lying cause she technically was in school...she just left a couple of hours earlier then usual.

"Don't lie to me. Where were you and what's going on?" He said his voice softening towards the end. "You skipped dinner a few nights ago and now you skip school? Is there something that you aren't telling me? Are you being bullied? Do I have to go down there cause if I do-"

"appa" seo stopped mid yell as he heard the soft Whisper of the word he had been wanting to hear since he adopted Odacy a few years back, back when they lived at busan

"did you just...." Seo trailed off as he saw odacys shoulders slump.

"I won't skip ever again" Odacy promised "and I'll always come down and eat dinner. And I'll go out more often and I'll try to get better grades. I promise"

"say that again" seo said as he listened to Odacy ramble on.

"I won't skip ever-" Odacy started to repeat

"no. Not that. Before that" Odacy thought back when she realized what he wanted her to say

"appa" she repeated a little louder while looking down. She didn't wait to see seo's reaction as she ran to her room and locked her door. She really did feel bad for skipping. Her parents did everything in their power to make her happy yet here she was causing them more trouble. She felt terrible and decided to just wait for her friend to help solve this out. She finished showering and fell asleep with her hair still wet and the air conditioner on. She woke up the next day with a terrible cold and had to stay home for nearly a week. Not knowing that the whole dynamic of the school would be different when she went back