Chapter 11

Struggles of the new kid

After the group ate ice cream they went their separate ways. JR, Aron and minhyun  went one way luhan and Kris went another. Leaving Odacy with jimin.

"I'll walk you home" jimin said as he began his walk towards odacys house. The walk was filled with inside jokes but as they got closer to odacys house the more quiet jimin became. They were standing infront of odacys house when jimin made a bold move. Jimin watched Odacy as she stood there a small blush painting her cheeks as he grabbed her hand pulling her in and quickly connected his lips to hers. Jimin heart skipped a beat as he watched odacy's reaction. Odacy stood there stunned into silence. She saw jimin face fall and as he began to turn away from her she pulled him back kissing him, one of his arms wrapped around her waist as the other came up to gently cup her face as if he wanted this moment to last forever, They both knew it couldn't as Odacy pulled away

"so what does this make us?" She whispered as if speaking any louder would break the spell of that moment.

"A couple?" Jimin questioned in a voice just as quiet as odacys.

"Yeah. Id like that" Odacy said. As she was about to kiss jimin again, a cough sounded from behind her and she turned to see her father fresh out of work.

"Well what do we have here?" The new couple quickly pulled away from one another as jimin introduced himself with a 90° bow

. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is jimin sir"

"well then jimin care to explain why my daughters waist got to know you before I did?" Seo asked

"dad please don't."

"Please don't what?" Sunmi asked from behind seo

 "I found these two in the middle of a make out session"

"we weren't making out" Odacy said

"oh?~ then what were you doing?" Her mother asked in a sing song tone.

"His lips were simply connected to mine" Odacy cursed at the fact that she stuttered and blushed.

"Aww he's kinda cute" her mom said pushing past seo."Come stay for dinner" she told jimin. He was going to reject when her mother practically forced him into the house. They sat at the dinner table, Odacy and jimin on one side her parents on the other. Seo was staring jimin down from across the table, Jimin shrunk under his gaze until odacys mom tore him from that awkward situation she told seo to lighten up and remember when he met her parents. The rest of dinner passed with a few awkward silences, glares from seo and compliments to jimin from sunmi. 

.....
Odacy went to school the next day and found baeko, ren and jimin waiting for her. The moment she got close enough jimin held her hand and smiled down at her. "Breaking news. What do we have here" Aron said as him, JR and minhyun approached them.

"We're uhh. Kinda going out" jimin said as a blush appeared on his ckeek. Odacy decided she liked the color on him as she kissed his darkening cherry cheek .

"Ewww get a room" Aron said

. "You jealous? Why don't you get a girlfriend and leave everyone else alone." Odacy teased as everyone but her and jimin began laughing. "What's so funny" she asked.

"Unlike you I've had a significant other for 3 going on 4 years" Aron said as he laughed at Odacy and jimins baffled face.

"who is  it? Have we met them before?"

"Yeah" Aron said his voice holding a gentleness they didn't know it could "you know them well. I don't know where I'd be without this person" 

"you need to introduce us sometime"

"he's been here all along" Aron said as he pulled minhyun into a back hug rest in his head on minhyun shoulder. The faint blush that painted minhyuns cheek could only be described as cute.

"Seriously?! I had no idea. Is this a prank? Cause if it is-"

"its not a joke. Why do you think I let minhyun beat me up without fighting back all the time?"

"Let me?" Minhyun asked not sounding impressed "I could beat his . He just doesn't fight back" they laughed until they saw d.o walking past the school gates. They called out to him and he approached the group. The closer d.o got the better they could see the bags under his eyes and how puffy they looked. To put it all together he looked like crap. "You look like sh*t" Aron said

 "What he means to say" minhyun corrected "is what's wrong? You look terrible" they found an outdoor table and sat as d.o began to explain what happened after they left Kai's place. 
....
"GET OUT" Kai yelled as the others began to file out of his house "you stay" he said pointing at d.o.

"Kai I should really get goin-"

"is what they said true?"  

"Kai I have to go home" d.o said as he started walking towards the door when he made up his hind and spun around and kissed him but kai quickly pulled away.

"It feels wrong" d.o's heart sank at Kai's words. "I like you. I'd even go as far to say that I love you but as a brother"

"is there any thing i can do to change that change that?"  D.o asked as tears began to prickle his eyes. Kai raised his hand to wipe the spilling tears off of d.o's face when d.o backed away before his hand could make contact "don't" he said as he backed away some more "you'd only make this harder for me" d.o said as he ran out of Kai's house, he heard Kai calling out to him but refused to turn back. He cried himself to sleep that night. 
....
"You wanna hang out with us today or maybe this week?" Minhyun asked d.o nodded his head yes as they walked into the school together. They saw Kai and built a wall so d.o wouldn't see him. Kai saw this and was going to approach but Aron sent him a glare with a single and very clear meaning 'back off' so Kai did just that. At some point of the day Kris and luhan joined them and together they did their best to cheer d.o up. They were all laughing when jimin leaned in and whispered in her ear

"c'mon. I wanna tell my friends about us" Odacy allowed jimin to take her hand and drag her away from the still laughing group into another laughing group the closer they got the more eyes focused on them until all 6 boys was staring at their locked hands.

"What's this?" suga asked in a groggy and drunken slur.

"Couple" jimin said as a smile grew on his face. Odacy felt herself blushing at the fact that jimin called them a couple. She didn't think shed ever get used to it. Jin like the proud mom he was congratulated them with a small smile. The rest of the group was a bunch of "oooh"s  "I told you they had a thing" and teasing. Both of their faces grew hot as the teasing increased.

"Leave them alone. Let them enjoy themselves" jin said giggling.
...
Odacy and jimin were sitting under a lone tree in one of the courtyards

"thanks" odacy quietly spoke

"for what?"

 "for not being ashamed of me, for telling your friends"

"you're welcome" jimin said holding odacys hand and smiling at her blush. He knew he was blushing too but that isn't what mattered. What mattered was the the last pieces of the puzzle were being put into place. Their lives were finally starting to look up.
.....
Baeko and ren and JR were looking after d.o, they chose to give Aron and minhyun some couple time since they had dedicated most of it to helping Odacy.

"I can't believe they didn't know we were a couple." Aron pouted. He only ever showed minhyun this side of him.

"Its not like you gave them any hints" minhyun replied while Aron's hair. Aron sighed in content from his spot on minhyuns lap. He was laying down his head on minhyun lap as minhyun his head like the puppy only he knew Aron was. Aron leaned up and kissed minhyun slowly pulling away soon after. It was short sweet and his eyes conveyed everything Aron wanted to say out loud but couldn't bring himself to.

"I love you too" minhyun said bringing their foreheads together. Only he knew this sweet side of Aron but he was shocked even more when Aron pulled flowers and box of chocolates and a card out of his book bag and handed them to him. Minhyun took up the note as he began to read

'I'm a rock and you're a blue diamond. Both rare and beautiful. I may not be there yet but even a dumb rock like me can become a regular diamond with enough pressure. even if even when I become a diamond I still won't shine as beautifully as you. You make my life colorful honestly I can't remember nor want to remember a Life without you'

"I truly love you from the bottom of my heart minhyun. Happy anniversary" aron said finishing the incomplete message in his note for minhyun. Minhyun had tears in his eyes by the time he finished and Aron telling him he loved him out loud for the first time broke him as he began to cry. Aron looked at a crying minhyun and panicked

"no. Babe don't cry, please don't cry, do you not like the flowers? Do you hate the chocolate? Did I mess up somewher-" Aron was cut off as minhyun threw himself at Aron locking him if a fierce hug and a small kiss "they're tears of joy you big idiot" minhyun said as Aron returned the hug, they were both lying down with minhyun head on Aron's chest as Aron cradled him whispering sweet nothings to his boyfriend. 
...
Baeko, ren, JR, and D.O were sitting on the bleachers when baeko and ren saw someone approaching them. "I think I'll go use the bathroom ren said as he got up. Before d.o and JR could turn around to see the approaching person who ren now intercepted baeko stole their attention and they were soon laughing again.
...
"Follow me" ren said to Kai as he continued his journey into the 3rd floor bathroom. "Don't try to make things up with him if you aren't interested in him" ren said sighing
"But I don't want to see him suffering like this"

"sometimes you have to let someone suffer with others before they can stop suffering with you. If you go to him now it won't be hard for him to fall for you again. Give him time to work on himself then you two can work on your friendship together. When he's ready he'll come to you" ren said patting Kai's shoulder

"but what if he never comes back?" "If he doesn't come back that means he liked you much too much to just be friends with you. But I've seen it when he looks at you. He wants to patch things up hes just...not ready yet"

"how did you and baeko end up together? Was it like this?"

"Oh no. Not at all. We hated each other when we first met. Baeko forgot but I remember it well. We used to fight over every little thing. We hated each other so much we couldn't live without insulting the other. But soon the insults turned In to small compliments. Baeko took me to this amusement park and won this rediculously giant bear for me because it was my favirite color. He asked me out soon after, And slowly but surly the hate turned into what we have now." Ren said remembering all the times he's spent with baeko. Kai watched as ren got a peaceful look on his face, he looked like a child remembering when he was in a candy store. Kai was jealous of the obvious love that ren held for baeko but knew he just couldn't love his best friend that way. Kai made up his mind.

"OK. I'll give him his space. But can you give him this please?" Kai said as he handed ren a note making him promise he wouldn't read it. Ren agreed and headed back to the field. He gave d.o the note and left with baeko leaving just JR and D.O. d.o opened the note and read it. 'I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't know you felt that way. I don't hate you. You can love whomever you chose. I'd never judge you for something as dumb as uality and the others agree. Take as much time as you need, but please come back. Me and the guys are waiting for you. Baekhyun too. -Sincerely kai'
D.o felt the tears well up. JR hated skinship and opted to watching d.o cry silently instead of trying to console him. When d.o stopped JR got up and left a few words with d.o

"get over this soon and go back to them. If you don't you'll find yourself on a roof" JR said then left. D.o continued to sit there long after school closed and all the students filed out. It wasn't until baekhyun ran towards d.o worry clearly on his face as he began touching d.o to see if anything was the matter

"are you OK? What's wrong? I was so worried, your mom called and said you weren't home and missed dinner and that that this wasn't like you. Are you OK?" D.o cried. Even after all baekhyun had done he had done it all for d.o. even now when he probably had his own things to do he still chose to look for d.o. baekhyun saw d.o Start to cry and pulled him into a hug and said nothing. He just held his sobbing friend and even as he felt the moisture on his shoulder from d.o's tears he stayed silent. D.o slowly came to a stop, by this time baekhyun was sitting next to him

"why'd you spread the pictures"

"I told you already"

"I want the real answer" d.o said looking towards baekhyun.

"I did it cause.....I like you. I've liked you for a long time. But you would only ever look at Kai and all he did was ignore your feelings. I thought...I thought if I could get you together with Kai you'd be happy" baekhyun said looking d.o straight in his eyes.

"Baekhyun i-"
To be continued