Why me?!

Struggles of the new kid

Odacy had guessed right cause the next day at school ren claimed to be her makeshift bodyguard and would make her take the long way to class to prevent them from bumping into Wendy. It worked and for the rest of the week odacy was trouble free. Then came the next week. She wasn't paying attention as she walked straight into the center of a crowd. She hadn't noticed she was in the center 'till it was too late to get out, she hated being the center of attention and as she felt a hand rest on her forearm she knew that what ever happened next would. She turned to see a boy with wild hair and a rectangular smile filled with a lolipop look at her.

"Are you new here?" And it was that simple question that turned her world upside down. She went from being a wallflower to being avoided like the plague and sometimes bullied. Its not like she wanted to befriend the most popular guys in school she kind of just did. She even went as far as to avoid them at times, The less time she spent with them the more she faded into the background, which is where she wanted to be. She saw ren at the end of the hallway and ran towards him, He spotted her when she was just a few feet away and held his arms open as an invitation, Odacy took it feeling safe in her best friends arms.

"Are you avoiding them again?" Ren asked looking at the pink tint on odacys cheeks. He was proved right with his assumption when she stiffened in his arms as a voice called out her name.

"Hey Odacy!!" Baekhyun called from down the hall. Everyone turned their attention to her, jealous females that were too shy to approach them with something akin to hatred and the guys ignored them going on with their lives. Odacy was getting ready to run when she heard baeko calling out to them, She sighed thankfully and was glad that ren held her hand while he ran off to baeko dragging her with him. She turned to baekhyun forcing a sad expression and said

"sorry, I'll talk to you later!" And the moment they turned the corner she hugged both ren and baeko and thanked them for getting her out of that situation.

"There's 12 of them" beako whispered "you can't avoid them all" he said.

"No, but I can try" odacy whispered back. She didn't hate them, In fact she really liked them and she didn't mind hanging out with them but when she did she always got bullied or treated like some goddess that passed some difficult test of life or something and she hated that, so she just avoided them to avoid trouble. But like baeko said it was a hard task to accomplish, they didn't go to the lunchroom and ate in the bleachers by the football field. She got through the whole day without any troubles, She only had to make it out the building and walk to her adopted parents house. But as she was leaving the building She bumped into someone. At first she thought it was baekhyun but after a few seconds of looking at him closer she could see the difference, this guys hair was much more wild and he seemed a tad bit crazier than baekhyun.

"yo V!!" She heard someone call out and the guy infront of her turned to see a boy with a smooth baby like face with big cheeks, his eyes glimering as they reflected their surroundings.

"Yo you ready turn up" the guy she now knew as taehyung yelled out in broken English

"yeah c'mon mehn" the mystery guy replied

. "Jimiiin" taehyung said as the reached each other and gave each other a handshake followed by a hug. Jimin....so that was his name. She thought as she walked away from them. She could feel their eyes burning holes into her but chose to ignore it. She already had enough drama and for today she did NOT need anymore. She got home and practically passed out when she hit her bed and hoped tomorrow would be less dramatic than this one as she drifted to sleep.