bitter sweet mother

Struggles of the new kid

Odacy got home and put the pin needed to get into her apartment only to see that it wasn't working, she tried it once more slowly to make sure she hit every number in the right order, just as she tried to get in she got a text from her adopted mother

"I changed the pin. Go out and explore till I get home!! Make some friends!!" 
She sighed when she finished reading the text and made her way to a park that was about 30 minutes away from the house. 20 if she walked fast but she decided to lazily stroll so it took her about 40 minutes to get there. She quick and quietly sat on a bench absorbing the soft rays of light that brushed her skin along with a cool breeze. She knew she was attracting attention from passerby's, some were even rude enough to try to sneak pictures of her. This is one reason why she hated going outside. She was treated like she was different. But she knew she wasn't, didn't they all have red blood, the same organs?! The same structure for a beating heart?! She felt herself getting irritated and decided to pull out her phone and sent ren a text asking if he was busy and if he wanted to meet up. To her dismay he apologized and said he was "busy" with baeko, Odacy shriveled up when she figured out what he ment by that. She was bored. So she decided to do what she always did when she was bored and there was little to no one around to watch her, she put on some tunes and danced her heart out. 
Kai's P.O.V
I was driving to kyungsoo's place when I got a text message from baekhyun

"guess who?" It had a picture attached. I looked at the picture and saw that it was non other then Odacy. It looked like baekhyun had just taken the picture, but..in the picture she was in a park...what would she be doing in a park if she was "kind of in a rush" to get home? The truth settled in as I connected the dots. She was avoiding us, with great effort too. We rarely ever saw her these days and even when we did she was being dragged away by that short boy with long hair or the tall muscular one with short hair or she pretended to "be in a rush" to get somewhere. I pulled up to kyungsoos house and told him about the fact that the new girl might be avoiding us.
Kyungsoo's P.O.V
Why was he so into the fact that this girl was avoiding him? Most of the times people avoided him he just shrugged his shoulders and moved on, so what was it about this girl that caught his eye? Was it the fact that she was a foreigner? Did she seem exotic to him? I didn't have a problem with her. I just...there's this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I didn't know how to explain, whenever Kai talked about her I felt sick and..angry? Is that what it was? Anger cause I felt like she'd take away my best friend? Even after Kai left and i was in bed these thoughts plagued my mind.
Odacy's P.O.V
I stopped dancing and checked the time. My mom should be home by now I told myself as I put my jacket on, I had taken it off as I was dancing but now that I was done I could feel the chilling breeze. I was going to pick up my bag when someone picked it up first and gave it to me. I recognized the boy wearing that same rectangular smile. I took my bag from him looking at him as if asking 'why are you here?' Must've gotten the hint as he told me he was hanging out with a friend and was waiting for said friend when he saw me. He shows me the text he sent his friend. It read "guess who?" And had a picture attached to it. My eyes widened as I saw who was in the picture