Chapter 8

Memories

Jungkook POV

I am back at the dorm and we soon have to leave, I open the door and the are waiting for me. 

"Jungkook you got something on your" They point at me lips and I feel myself starting to smile thinking back. 

"I am...I will be back" I hear them laugh and they scream a little and I quickly walk away. I remove the lipstick from my lips and I take out my phone to look at the pictures I took of her. I can't wait to celebrate valentines day with her. I sprile around and walk to the guys

"Hyung would a good idea be to take Yae out to dinner with candles and what should I give her?" They are looking strange at me

"For a late valentines day, we are going to celebrate a late valentines day together"

"Really?" 

"Yes. I truly can't wait, maybe we should just g to Busan and go to the sea and stay there for a little while? "

"Wauw...YOu truly became a romantic...You must love her more than we all thoughed." 

"I do...I do Hyung" I smile and I nod "I love her more than I can possibly express" I jump out and they all laugh

"So valentines day...What do you want to do" Jimin puts his arm around me and we leave to get ready for the 5th gaon awards tonight. 

*                                                 *

"When is Yaejin coming?" We are sitting down and it is about to start

"I am not sure, maybe later"

"You don't know?"

"Look she also hasn't told me what song she is singing, or what she will be doing, she is keeping it a secret and is going to surprise me and all of us." They are all hidding their smile from me and I hit most of them on the shoulder

 "don't tease me! " They continue laughing.

Where is she? I look around, should I walk over to Kangin and Yesung? I am about to go to them when the show already starts. 

*                           *

I keep looking around and I can't see Yae... They anounce the next winner, Yaejin wins and I am so happy for her. I clap outloud and than I see her walking on and the crowed goes nuts. Everyone is standing up and clapping, cheering for her. I also stand up and she looks...Waahh... 

Jungsoo guides her half way and the rest she walks on her own. How is she ever going to perform? She is hardly walking now. The award seems to heavy to hold for her and I see Jungsoo sneakly moving closer and taking the award for her. 

"Hello... Yaejin amnida..." Everybody starts cheering, screaming again and she seems mezmorised by everything.  

"I..Ehm." She blinks with her eyes and I can see that she feels overwelmed and I stand up again and she notices me. I smile at her and she smile back. I see her dimples and I know that she feels a bit more comfortable.

"I feel really happy to be here, to be able to standing infront of all of you...There is a lot I want to say, but I will start with saying thank you" 

I clap with the rest of the audience and I see that my hyungs are also standing up and so are also the other idols beside us. 

"I want to thank all of you for supporting me through these hard couple of weeks. I am sorry for the mistakes that I have made and thank you for still supporting m despite them. Your support means a lot to me. Thank you for wishing me well and supporting Remember. I would also like to thank everyone that has been beside me since.." 

She stops talking and I clap and she smiles at me and her eyes stop watering. 

"I would like to thank them and... This award I would...EHm.. I would like to deticate this award to my family, Jungsoo, Yesung, Kangin, Super Junior.. Jungkook" 

Hearing her thanking me surprises me, I see her looking at me and Namjoon hyung gives me a sligth push. I start to grinn and I look at her and she smiles at me

"Bts...My mother, brother, father...My little stars. thank you, I love you..." 

She thanks everyone and Jungsoo walks over to her and I can see that he is emotional and Yaejin gives him a hug 

"Ahh Jungkook!" They start to tease me and I can feel everyone looking at me and I can feel myself glowing.

It goes dark and we hear some beats. Is this Yae? I sit up a bit straighter. The lights go of and on and then they focus only on her. Everyone is screaming again and she is still looking down, waiting for the music to start and for her take over. 

*          *

Yae walks on stage again for winning an other award and Jungsoo hyung is walking with her. I can see that she is in pain and he is not just acompaning her he is holding her up.

He seems to want to go back to his post when she holds him tighter and he stays with her. 

 

She is holding the award and she is now trying to walk down the stairs. I stand up and I take her hand and help her down the stairs. 

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt" I whisper to her and she smiles at me. I cup her face and make her look at me, she tries to smile a little, but her eyes...Pain..

"I am fine...Don't worry about me, just enjoy everyone dancing. I am only going to watch your performance and than I will go home I think"

"You should go to the hostpital." I pull a chair for her "Come sit down" 

"Are you sure, we are not exactly at home" I make her sit down and take the award from her,  I sit down next to her and take her hand.

"I loved your performance" SHe smirks at me and her silliness makes me smile

"Jungkook I should probably sit over there" She hints over to Kangin and Yesung and I nod

"I know....But I don't want to" I take her hand under the table and she smiles at me

"We are going to be in so much trouble" She looks nervously at me and even thought she is right, it feels so right.

"I don't want to hide...We told them didn't we?"

 "I know...Let just wait and see how they react to us being like this and than we can go more and more "

"Lets do that!" I wink at her and I look over to Kangin and he is already starring at me and he understands that I mean that Yaejin is coming over to them. I look around and most are staring at us

"You are shivering" I hold rub her hand to make it a bit warm and she smiles comforting at me

"I am fine" I help her stand up and Kangin is walking half way to help her.

"I will see you later, I will enjoy your performance" 

"Arasso...I will look at you from here, so dont even smile at anyone else" She laughs and winks at me

"I only have you in my heart" I smile 

"You are also my only" I wink at her and blushes and walks over to Kangin and he helps her get to the table.

This night can't go wrong anymore, everything has gone amazing. Our performance went good, we won an award, Yaejin was here. I go to hold her hand in public. I start to smile again and I feel like a little boy again. 

*            *

The show is over and I haven't seen Yaejin anymore. I look around and she isn't here. This is starting to freak me a out a bit. I try to walk around when I here Namjoon hyung calling me

"What is wrong hyung?" I see Jungsoo hyung talking to them and he quickly walks over to him

"Jungkook, Yaejin has been brought to the hospital"

"I am sorry? What do you mean Jungsoo-hyung?"

"It was to much for her and she.." He pauses and takes my hand to comfort me

"I am going there now, we can go togethere"

"Yes...Yes..Thank you Hyung" I stamble and I start to tremble. I see Kangin and Yesung Hyung joining us and they pat on my backs to comfort me

Staring eyes, questions ask, pictures taken, things happen all so fast and fusy and when we are waiting for here in her hospital room I can't truly remember how we got here. I still can't believe this situation. It is like my heart has stopped beating and time just froze. Everything was going so well..She was working again, she was...Everything was finally great, good, in place.

I go with my hands trough my hair and look up to the ceilling. I should have stopped here, she was doing too much... I shouldn't just been standing and watching.

"Not your fault Jungkook" they sit down next to me and they look comforting at me

"Don't blame yourself" 

"But somehow it does feel like my fault"

"I know how you feel" Jungsoo hyung sit next to me and he put his arms around my shoulders for support. 

The last person I thoughed to comfort me is, but he is the only one who might understand how I truly feel. 

"I told you I was fine, I can walk" The door is opened and we see a wheelchair and Yaejin rolling in. I can see that she is trying to object 

"SIt down, I am your doctor. Listen to me and sit down." She stops objecting and I stand up and walk up to her

"Jungkook" she looks surprised to see me and everyone else

"Yaejin" I cup her face and I hug her tight and she wraps her arms around me

"I am fine you guys. I am fine" She unwraps her arms and I don't want to let go

"I am fine, don't worry"  She cups my face and gives me a kiss on my cheek and tries to stand up.

"Don't, come sit done"  I sit her back down and look at the doctor

"Is she okay, what is wrong?"

"Exhaustion, doing things she shouldn't do. " The doctor jokes a little, but it seems he is also not telling us everything

"So I can go home now?" 

"Well You can, but do as you are told. "The doctor bits us farewell

"You made us worry, please don't do that again" I look at Jungsoo and they are all looking so relieved

"I am just glad that you are coming home" We al agree with Jungsoo 

 

"I just don't get why I can't just walk" Yaejin is complaning to us sitting in the wheelchair and we are now heading downstairs

"You can't even stand up, ofcourse you are still sitting there" 

"I can...It just takes time and effort" She is shooting fire with her eyes at Jungsoo hyung and we are all trying not to laugh

"thank you guys for coming, means  lot. " 

"ARe you kidding, ofcourse we came" Kangin hyung goes with this hand trough his hand and he and Yesung leave.

"Do you want to sit next to Yae"Jungsoo hyung looks at me and I nod

"Thank you for letting me come with you two"

"Ofcourse, don't be silly" 

I lift Yae up and put her carefully in the car. 

*                            *

"You can put me down, you are already tired" Yae is on my back and we are now in the elevator

"No I am fine, we are almost there"

Jungsoo hyung opens the door and also opens the door to Yaejin room. I carefully go trough my knees infront of her bed and that way she can sit down on her bed and she unwraps her arms.

"I will leave you two"  Jungsoo smiles at us two and he quitly leaves

"Come sit next to me" Yae taps next to her and I carefully sit next to her.

"You guys were really great tonight" She tries to cheer me up 

"You were breathtaking..." She smiles at me and I tick on her nose "You really scared me to death"

"Again? Aii...I should truly stop doing that"

"I should have stopped you from doing so much" She makes me look up to her and her eyes look as they always did, warm, comforting

"Jungkook, this is not your fault, even if you were to stand up to me, you know I still would have done the same. So you did what I can't aks or can demand of you. You support me, even though you know how stupid it is."

"I should atleast try, I know you are stubborn, but I also know that you listen to what I say, to my oppinion. I should not support you when you make life treating decissions.." I remove her hand from my shoulders and look down

"Than lets do that" She takes my hand in hers and squises them lightly. 

"When you don't agree tell me, like you said I listen to your opinion. So tell me, if I am doing something stupid and I will think it all over and think more before I decide to go trough with it"

I pull her closer and she is now laying with her head on my chest. I go with my hand trough her hair and I am starting to calm down. I feel so happy that she is okay, I dont know what I would have done if she wasn't.

"You know I saw what you all did when I was in the hospitals, the programs"

 "You did? That is sweet of you"

"Ofcourse I did, You know...Every girl keeps on eyeing you. Very annoying" She sound jealous and it does make me feel good that she is. 

"What are you smilling about" She hits me lightly and I wrap my arms around her and pull her a bit closer.

"Nothing...But you don't have to worry about that. I think we showed everyone tonight that I only have eyes for you and no one else. "

"Mmm" She smiles and holds me a bit closer

"You really became muscilar"

"You don't like it?" If she doesn't like me getting more muscilar, perhaps I should stop working out..

"No, no not at all. I like it...A lot" She smiles again and blushes

"Arasso..Arasso.." I try to hide my smile and kiss her on her forehead.

"We both grew up a lot" Thinking back to when we little and playing outside. We truly came a long way, still together, or finally truly together. Hopefully forever...

"I know, I am glad that you are still not sick of me."

"Ofcourse not, sick of love maybe." I can hear her laugh and hearing that makes my heart tingle 

 

Jungsoo POV

"So they are really taking it serious between them" 

"Hyukjae, just..I don't really know what to say to you. I don't want to lie, but I also don't want you to give up  hope."

"I know, but..." I can hear the pain in his voice, this must be so hard for him.

"Hyukjae..."

"How is she doing?"

"Good, I haven't ask what precialsy happened, but I will tell you when I know"

"Thank you... I have to go"

"Hyukjae, don't give up. We all know how good you two where together, she just truly light up. You two make each other a better person, make the best versions of each other"

"But not all love stories have a happy ending. "

"But yours will...We all know it."

"I am happy just being friends with her...I will wait for your call Hyung' He hangs up and I can't believe what he said. Is he really giving up? After all that they devined and went trough? 

Hyukjae POV

The internet is going crazy about them, 18 year couple... I go trough more videos and I how much he cares. He always loved her, but.. I. The feelings she has for him don't come out of no where, she must have always had them. 

I knew that she loved and cared for him, but I thoughed that she was in love with me and not with him anymore. But seeing how they are now, how they are together it makes me wonder. Perhaps she, we sometimes didn't work wa because she still had feelings for him in some way. 

I click on her performance and she looks so thin. Even on camera, I study her face and  I can see that she is in pain. Not only phisical but also emotional. The songs that she is singing, her pain is written all over it, I have always loved her lyrics.  She puts a bit of her in every word.

"What are you doing Hyung?" I quickly click everything away

"Nothing.. Do you want to use it?" He nods and I smile before I walk away

 

I turn around again and open my eyes to stare at the ceiling, I can't sleep. I keep on seeing Yaejin and Jungkook together, again and again. The way he hold out his hand and the smile she gave him. How he mad he sit next to him, held her hand, made her smile. How they were in the open, with the cmeras focused on them, everyone starring, fans screaming and all they were looking at was each other. 

I would have done anything to be like that with her, in the open like in a virtual miragge, but like a couple. I close my eyes again, I can't get the image out of my head. The 18 year couple, the visual couple, Jungji couple, Jeonji,  Yaekook, they have created so many couple names for them. 

For the past months ever time I closed my eyes I have dreamed about her, about us. About the life we could have had. About our kid.. Itis still had for me to execpt that...We just lost it all in the blink of an eye, it is all gone, the future that we might have had.

I take out one of her letters, should I open it? I have been trying too take it slow with opening her letters, I still have a long way to go and the pale of letters is schrunking. And knowing I won't be getting any other letters from her, I try to hold of reading them as quickly or soon as I can... I press the letter to my heart, these letter are the last part that I have left of her, of the time she loved me. These letters are the last pieces I have of her heart. 

 

Yaejin POV

"Goodmorning Jagi" I open my eyes and I feel two strong arms hugging me and when I tilt my head up Jungkook blows me a kiss. 

"Goodmorning, sweettyyy" I act cute to him and he blushes and smile shyly at me. 

"Do you want to wash up first?" I yawn and he chuckles

"I will" He gets more red and I don't truly know why.. I sit up and he seems nervous.. He scoffes a little and puts the blanket a lot on his legs.

"Should I wash up first?" 

"Noo, noo I will go first..." He gets even redder and turns his back to me

"Are you okay?" 

"I am.. I am... Just go back to sleep" He seems nervous and keeps the blankets infront of him.. Wait.,..

"Ooh..OOH." I turn around and i am also getting red...Must be really a goodmorning to him..

 

I change my clothes quickly and it is still a bit awkward. He sits on my bed and he looks a bit awkward at me.

"Hey, are you hungry?" He nods and he pulls me on his lap. 

"Hungry for you" He pretends to bit me and wraps his arms around me. 

"Come lets eat" I take his hand and he follows me close. 

"Goodmorning you two"

"Goodmorning Jungsoo~" I give him a hug and when he lets go he looks a bit warning to Jungkook.

"Sleeping over huh"

"Yes Hyung....nothing ha-happened."

"Ehum... Just be s-"

"Oppa! Stop, talking!" I freak out with Jungsoo's questions and push him.

"You were leaving right? "

"I am, okay, okay." He stops at the door and tick on my nose " We will talk about this later" 

 

"He does have a point" I look to Jungkook and he nods a little

"A point? what do you mean?" I try not to suffocate and he is also...This is just to awkward

"We should talk about it... We are both adults and..."

"Jungkook....this is weird, isn't it"

"It is, but... It is weird." 

We both start eating and when we lock eyes and we start laughing. 

"What are you going to do today?" Jungkook changes the subject 

"I am going to work... Ballet training, hospital for therapy. Gonna be a fun day,,," I pull an disguted face "what are you going to do?"

"Training as well... For tomorrow,  I will come and pick you up. "

"Oee our valintes day..." I start to wible my shoulders and dance a little "I am excited!"

"I am also very excited" Jungkook hugs me 

"Should I drop you off?"

Jungkook POV

"Are you okay to drive?" She just nods "I will call my manager to pick me up.Please don't overwork" I take the keys out of her hands and she nods.

"Hey, should we drop you off as well?" Yae is also gathering her things and I tickle her sides

"Is that on the way?"

"It might be if you tell me"

"Hahaha I have to go by the hospital" 

"Aahh okay, yes you can catch a ride with us" 

The word hospital still gives me chills, I peak to her and she seems nervous. I put my arm around her and she snugges up to me. I strike over her hair, I hate having this feeling. I just want her to be fine and happy again.

 

"So where were you all night long?"

"Hyung, later." Jimin stands infront of Namjoon hyung "How is Yae? Is she okay?"

"Yes she is. She was just over working like ussual." I sit down and they are all surrounding me

"So last night..." Taehyung creeps up and he winks at me and I think back of this morning

"OOoj something happened!?"

"No, no nothing happened"

"Than why are you so red, huh" They start to tease me and it is just to embaressing to tell

"This morning.."

"Oohh no.." Namjoon yung seems to be the first one to understand what I mean 

"What happened?" Seojin seems clueless and the rest as well

"It was a goodmorning today" I get redder and now they all understand

"Ommo, how did she react?"

"Well...It was really awkward and at fist she didn't understand and than she did and I just got up fast and. Ughh"

"Did you two talk about it"

"Not really, Jungsoo hyung tried this morning to talk about protection and all"

"He did! No way" 

"Yae stopped him and afterwards I tried to talk to her, but it was just to awkward and we broke it off"

"Aaii, do you know anything about"

"Hyung!" I stand up and cover my ears. I thoughed this was over. "Let's talk bout this later"

"Arasso" I quickly walk off, aaii all this awkward talking is makin me go crazy. We aren't even going that far

 

"Jimin what are you doing?" I see Jimin quickly hanging up and he takes me back to the rest

'Nothing important, did you arrange everything for valintens day?"

"I did, I am rally lookding forward to it. "

"Good good"

"How did you get here?" Yae is leaning against the wall and I start to glunder when I see her. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.

"You forgot your phone" She hands me her phone and I nod

"I did that on purpose"

 "Haha did you, aahh well if you want to see me, you can just tell me" She winks at me  and I smirk at her and she takes my hand

"It was nice to see you all"

"Are you already leaving?"

"Yes, I had some spare time, so I came to drop your phone off."

"how did you came here?'

"I drove here"

"You drove? Are you okay?"

"I am fine, I have to go, see you tommorrow" She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and we all just look at her leaving.            

 

Yaejin POV

"What you doing?" Jungsoo sits down next to me and steals my bucket of ice

"Reading"

"Comments?" It still surprises me how he just know what I am doing, like he can read my mind 

"And.."

"No objection?" I look at him surprised and he takes my phone

"Well to be fair you are still going too" I nod and he reads the comments

"They are quite positive, didn't expect that"

"Jungsoo, we didn't got the change to talk earlier. But thank you, for coming to the hosptial and helping me."

"Ofcourse, thank you for thanking me. Thanking me for the whole world to know" He glunders at me and takes out his phone.

"Lets take a picture" He holds his phone up and I try to control my laughter and we take some picture. He starts to look at them and focusses on his phone

"I posted this one" He shows me the picture were he is smilling and I am looking towards him and I am pretending to kiss him.

"I said, JiJi and I, love you. #Family #Yaejin" I wrap my arms around him

"I love you too"

"You know thay have started shipping us as well"

"No way! Really? What do they say?"

"they love our chemistry and relationship we have"

"Hahah that is sweet. " I go with my hand trough his hair and quickly head of to my room, I still have some things to arrange for our late valentine. I am so excited though, we have done valentine before, but not like this. Not this serious. 

 

"So were are you taking me too" Jungkook puts down his backpack and has a cheeky smile "Well, I thought, that we could go with the cap or bus" 

"I am okay to drive" I can see that he is doubting and I quickly grab Jungsoo by his arm, rushing out, he stops and looks questionable at me "I can drive yes" 

"She has been cleared, her eyes are good, the doctor says it is okay" I let him go and after thanking him, he leaves. 

"I can drive" Jungkook nods and he takes my hand "Okay, okay, lets go than." 

"Omg... Busan..." We have finally reached our destiantion and I soon already noticed that we were going to Busan, but we are now standing infront of my house and it just feels... "So lets go inside." 

"What? Shouldn't we go by your parents first?" Jungkook takes my hand and rings the doorbell "Yae you need to talk to your dad, you haven't since you have been discarged." I look a the door opening and my dad is looking shocked at us, seems like he has become even older than he was before. 

"And?" I walk back outside after talking to my dad and Jungkook is drinking tea with my mother in the garden. I hug him and he carefully also wraps his arms around me "Thank you" I know he is probably smilling proudly and he deserves it. "I knew you were to proud to call him yourself, so I thought I would help you a little.." 

"So what is next?" After we stopped by his parents, I am really curious what we are going to do next. What he has planned. "Lets go to the see, have a picknick by the see, watch she sun go under and than go back home." 

"How are you such a romantisch.. Really..." I intertwine our fingers, he is truly amazing. 

Jungkook POV

We have arrived back in Seoul and Yae is so nervous to give me her gift. Keeps saying, whispering how  it is not half as good as mine. Half as thoughtfull or sweet. What is cute to hear. she really didn't even had to get me anything, just spending one day, like this, just the two of us, that was just already so amazing. 

"Okay promise not to laugh or anything." After finding a nice spot at the han river, she hands me what looks like a book wrapped in wrapping paper "Is not as thoughtfull, but.. I will do better next time." I unwrap it and it is a book, what says, reasons i love you. 

"I had, ehmm pictures that you have taken put in." I take a carefull first look "There are also photo's of us in there, some that we have taken, when we were little" 

"It is amazing" Yae sighs out of relieve and I press a kiss onto her cheek "I love it" 

 

"so for the next days you will be working I assume?" after starring to the stars for some time, I am dropping her off back home. "I will be... I am going to be recording some songs, going to America to shoot as well." 

"When are you coming back?" I lean against the door post and it is bittersweet to say goodnight. "I am going to be back in time of your concert on the 6th."

"That would be so amazing" 

"You know you can just sleep over, I do have to leave a bit early, but you can just stay..." looking down I can see that she is blushing. "I don't really want to part yet" 

"Well I am never going to say no to a chance to cuddle with you." 

                                                            *               *

"Well goodmorning to you as well" I try to ignore the guys and quickly go to change.  "how was your guy's valentine?" 

"Was really nice. We spend some time with our parents, had a nice meal by the river and she gave such a nice book." 

"Can we see it?" I give show them the book and before I know it Taehyung has taken it from me and everyone is looking trough it "Be carefull okay!? Don't spill anythng to it." 

"wow, this is so sweet" They point out some of my childhood looks and it is kind of nice to show this to them. "You two have been together for really a long time" 

"We have... It is going to be hard, she is coming back the 6th of march" 

"Well we will keep you entertaint haha" 

                                                            *            *

"Why are you smiling?" Taehyung sits down next to me "Today is the concert, Yae is coming back, it is a good day." 

I have been so excited for the concert and the fact that Yae is coming as well, that only makes it better.

 

Yaejin POV

Hearing how everyone is singing alone, makes it hard for me to keep it to gether.  I watch as how they are thanking the fans and I can see that it is hard for every one of them to keep it together and when Jungkook talks..He is trying to hard not to cry. Oohh I wish I could stand next to him and tell him that it is okay. That it is okay to cy,to show how much it means to him. 

He starts to cry and I try to not to cry myself. I feel Ryeowook putting his arm around me and I let my tears go as well. I am so proud of him, how far he has come, how hard he has worked and seeing him cry as this, seeing him cry is just to much for me... Hurts me a little as well. 

I hear army around us are now also trying to comfort them and I turn a bit to them, thank them and than point back to the boys. They should be giving all the support and comfort to them

 

*                  *

The second concert is just as impresive as yesterday. This time I am without Ryeowook and it does feel a bit lonely. I go alone with Army fanshouts and I feel just like a girl. Just a fangirl, supporting bts. Shouting alone songs, saying don't cry, I take out my phone and also take picture of them. I feel like such a fangirl and I am. I love the whole of bts there music everything

I have been holding my tears in really well all this time, but hearing the talk for there endingment really gets me... Hearing them thank everyone, talking about there parents how they love the fans.. Oohh... I look to the ceeling and with  my fingertips I get my tears away. It is hard to hear them express there feelings and just not to cry or tear up. 

Hearing Jungkook talking and trying to fight his tears and crying is still hard. Yesterday he kept on contacting me and saying how thankfull he is, it sees thtat this, that the concert is truly making him think more about his feelings.

" I don’t think I can live without you all." Hearing him say that I can hear how much he means it.. I smile, he truly became a man.

They start I need you and everyone is singing alone I get my phone and film how they are waving there fanom and how they are singing alone. I start to sing alone as well and make a heart wiht my fingers ot the cameras. 

This is so beautifull to be a part of, hearing how everyone is trying to sing alone and chanting. The best choice was to be here, to support them and listen to them siging. I need you ends and it was amazing, it was...No words for it, the only thing I feel is just excitment and...

They start singing forever young and I tear up again. Aiishh... I wipe the tears out of my eye corners and start signing with army. I hate seeing them cry, ugh... 

"Forever we are young~ " 

I get backstage and I first greet the parents and they seem happy to see me. They see that I am still a bit teared up and they console me and try to cheer me up.  I see the boys come and I hug Namjoon first. He seems surprised every one does.

"You are truly amazing" He smiles at me  and thanks me 

"Thank you"  

Jimin is waiting for me and he pulls me into a long hug. I pat on his back and the rest of the boys join us in a group hug.

"You guys were amazing" 

I look for Jungkook and I see him walking towards us slowly, he notices me and his eyes light up. He smiles and runs up to me to lift me up and hold me close. 

"You were amazing, just amazing"

"You came again... I am so happy to see you, so happy" He slowly lets me down and puts his hand on my back to hold me as close as he can. "I am here...I would not have missed this in the entire world." I put my arms around his neck and I stand on my toes to hug him tighter. 

He lets go and takes my hand, I can see that he is thinking hard and trying to collect his toughs, to hold his tears. He leads me away from everyone, into a dressingroom. 

"what is wrong?"

'" I..I am just happy. Everything..." he smiles at me and cups my face before carefully placing a kiss on my lips. 

"you know tonight was beautiful,but it is hard to truly end this. This album, our trilolgie it truly made us and brought us and our fans closer. I just don't want it to end"

"ANd it won't end. It is just the start for you guys. This trilogie will be with you guys for ever. With every one. It is the true foundation of you relationship with army and your carreers. It won't end it will continue"

"What would I be with out you... "

"You are lucky you don't have to worry about that" I smile at him and he puls me closer and smirks at me

"I am indeed lucky" he gives me a kiss on my forhead and hugs me. "I have to chance quickly and than we can go"

"Aahh Yes I have to go too." 

"Go? Where too?" He is taking his shoes off and I turn around. 

"Home, I have to go home as well."

"Home? Sweetie you don't have to turn around" I put my hands infront of my eyes and turn around. I slowly remove my hands and he is now chancing his shirt.

"You should come with us in the car, you also didn't come yesterday."  He puts his shirt back on and turns to face me

"Are you worried because of the fans." He seems to read my mind and I slightly nod "You know that they didn't mind us being so upon right? i was up all night reading comments, they are happy for us. And just want"

"But there is a difference in being happy for someone and us being very open"

"Is there? Look they know we are dating and they do not expect us to keep it such a secret, they aso don't want us to. I can ask them if you want" He looks darring at me and I laugh.

"Okay... you have convincd me, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Eat something nice, spend some time toegether"

"But you have to film runing man tomorrow. You should go and sleep"

"Jagi,  I want to spend time with you and for the comming days you and I will be so busy so the only time we have to meet up is at night than I will miss sleep to spend some time with you"

I chuckle at his words and my cheeeks burn up. I smile and nod at him and he cheers, come we should go. I take his hand and together we walk back tot he rest. 

"Shall we take a picture together?" I nod at his question and he runs off slurring me with him. 

Jungkook POV

"yae.." I pull her closer and I am mustering the courage to finally say to her what I have been wanting to say to her. 

"Army have toughed me so any things. When I was to myself and didn't show any feelings, they showed me,, they thoughed me how to love, how to be open to my feelings. They showed me how to love and express... They gave me so many things, including a second chance with you. Trough them I have been able to epress my love to you."