Chapter 3

Memories

Yaejin POV

I arrive at set to shoot a scene and I am quite nervous. Today I am really seeing everyone again and I hope that they won't be too shocked. Yesterday we had a meeting and all, but not everyone was there, I still don't know how they are planning on making me look a bit fatter, but I am curious.... I think something like they did in oh my Venus, I hope it will work. 

I walk on set and it is dark. Oohh, it is already hard for me to see straight, but now... I hold my arms out before me and make sure that I don't fall into things. 

"Welcome Back!!" the lights are being and everyone is standing there and they are holding banters and there is even a cake. They all walk up to me to give me a hug and I find myself tearing up. 

"Thank you all, for doing this." I smile at all of them and I can see that some are indeed looking worried at me after hugging me. I quickly wrap my arms around me to hide how skinny I have become. I know it doesn't have any use, since you can see how thin I am in my face. Every time I look in the mirror I am surprised, I look like a scary ghost or skeleton, my cheeks have fallen in, dark circles under my eyes, no chin fat or double chin.  I am just a skeleton with a piece of thin skin.

"How are you doing?" 

"I am doing better than expected, I am good." Before they can ask any more questions Yoo Seung-Ho walks up to me and he pulls me into a big hug. 

"Now they won't bother you with questions." I laugh at him. "Thank you."

We both get our piece of cake and sit down together, I am so grateful for him pulling me away from every awkward question or better said every question. 

"So tell me are you sure that you are ready to go back to work?"

"Ooh Seungho.. Don't worry I will be fine. Besides, we won't film for a week and then we will start, can't let you guys wait just for me." 

"Okay well just take it easy okay." I smile at him and we both get up to get ready to shoot.  

They have done my make-up and I look... Weird, normal, they but on some second skin to make me look a bit fuller, well to make me look healthy and I still look like someone who doesn't eat at all, but less than before. They gave me my clothes to wear and left so that I could change, I my blouse and I am shocked to see how I look in the mirror. I quickly but on the clothes they want to wear, I am truly a skeleton. 

I walk onto set and everyone is getting ready to film, people are remembering their lines and checking their outfits and make up. I walk to Seungho and the stylist walk over to both of us. 

"Ooh dear, we are going to need some pins to make this fitting. A lot of pins." I look to the ground and all the stylists are freaking out, they are all talking about how they should measure me again. Everyone is just staring at me a bit awkwardly and after they are done we start shooting. 

*                                                                                                                    *

I can't even express how glad I am that we are done shooting, I am trying so hard to stand up straight. Seungho seems to notice and helps me to stand up. 

"Thank you." 

We are all done and if I leave now I will just be in time for my appointment with the doctor. I am ready to go, but everyone else is gathered and they are looking anticipating to me. 

"We wanted to grab some food together." 

"Ahh..I am sorry, I can't. I already have an appointment, next time." I bow to everyone and quickly leave. It is so cold outside, I wrap my scarf even more around me, I should hurry, I don't want to be late.

*                                                                                                                      *

"Yaejin, how have you been feeling lately?"

"I have been feeling okay."

"Look, I understand how important it is for you to be better soon and as soon as possible, but you should realize that you weren't a day in the hospital, you were here 4 months, 1 and a half unconscious. You were seriously injured you are still. So I will ask you again, how are you doing."

"I..." he is right...Time to be honest. "I have been feeling really tired and sometimes I feel like I am going to fall down. My stomach still hurts, so do my shoulders exactly my whole body hurts, by every single move that I make. Every time I try to remember something my head hurts terrible. Sometimes.. Sometimes I can't see straight, everything a bit fussy."

I see that the doctor is writing everything down and I do feel relieved final being honest.

"Can you try and touch your finger tops together." I look at him, is he serious. Okay.... I try to let them touch, but I can't... I try again and again, but my vision goes from being clear to fussy back to clear. I am getting frustrated and the doctor luckily tells me to stop. 

"Okay, lets run some more tests."


I don't know what is more terrifying, doing the tests or waiting for the results. 

"Yaejin, we have your results."

I take a deep breath, okay...Here we go...

 

Looking at my ceiling has become my new habit over the past days... I lied to Jungsoo... I look over to him, I do feel guilty... but I know that otherwise he would never never let me continue doing anything. But in the end he will be the only person that will help me and stand by me....

 

"Donghae!" I come to surprise Donghae and when he hears me calling him he turns around and he looks surprised. 

"Yaejin?!" 

I run up to him and he opens his arms and we end up hugging each other. I am so happy to see him again. When we separate he is still looking at me with disbelieve. 

"How? You.." 

"Oppa, why didn't you tell me you enlisted already? I would have come by faster then."

"I didn't want you to worry about me, I just wanted you to get better and focus on yourself. But I am really happy that you know now and to see you. Come let's sit down." Donghae takes my arm and starts walking. I look back to one of the pillars and there is someone looking at us, maybe a fan? He looks really familiar though. I try to look at him again, but notices that I am looking at him and he turns away quickly.

"We can sit down here." He hands me a cup of tea and we sit down in some lunch room.

"How are you? I have missed you so much"

"I have been well. I am doing better, how are you oppa?"

"I am so happy to hear that. I am doing well, it is still weird not to be around the boys, but I am getting more used to it."

"I am happy to hear that, it is also weird not to see you every day.." 

"I know... Jinnie... Are you eating well? " 

"Aahh.." I smile awkwardly at him. "I am, Jungsoo is making sure of it."

"Okay, don't overwork okay? Did you go to the doctor for a checkup?"

"Yes I did and he said that everything was getting better and that I can go back to dance rehearsals as long as I listen to my body. "

"Yaejin... You have never been a good liar.... What did the doctor say? It wasn't good news I suppose." Donghae takes my hand.. I should have known that he would notice that I was lying.

"I went to the doctor yesterday and I had to do some tests and the results weren't as hoped... I can't see straight sometimes and that is because of my head injury so now my vision goes from clear to blurry back to clear. I am also still having internal bleedings and some of my organs are still really damaged." 

"Really? Are you okay coming here? Shouldn't you be resting or stay in the hospital?" I can tell that Donghae is really shocked

"Well they wanted me to stay, but I can't. I have to go back to work so they told me that I now have to go on a checkup every week."

"You should rest, I understand that you can't stop recording your drama, but you can at least take a rest from dancing and modeling. The entertainment isn't pressuring you are they?"

"No they aren't pressuring me, but if I don't go back to training it will take even more time to be back at the level that I used to be and with modeling... It is a bit the same, opportunities will fade and who knows if they will come back."

"I know. I understand what you mean, but you have talent and that won't disappear. You should take it slow, don't overwork. Otherwise you might end up in the hospital again, you were already released early. Please just be careful okay.."

"I will do that oppa, I promise I will try..." 

 

"Come let's go, I will show you around." 

"Arasso, let's go." I grab his hand and we leave. 

 

"So here is were we sometimes take a break." We walk into a huge room and it looks really like a place to just go away for a second, just to relax. 

"Donghae who is that pretty girl?"

"Is she your girlfriend??" 

We were about to leave when someone calls Donghae and we both turn around.

"Ahh.." Donghae looks at me and I nod, we can't really avoid the situation. We walk up to them and they seem to recognize me now.

"This is my little sister, Yaejin." I let go of Donghae hand and bow to the three men standing there. 

"Anyounghaseyo Yaejin imnida~"

"Waah.. You are even prettier in person." We all laugh and they all introduce themselves.

"Do you like it so far?"

"Yes, Donghae has been showing me around and he has been a good guide." I smile at Donghae and he gets his cute little smile.

"How are you?" They are all looking a bit shy and Donghae is looking a bit tensed at me. 

"I am doing well." 

They want to ask me another question but luckily my phone goes, I look at the screen and it is Jungsoo. I bow to them to apologize and take the call.

 

"Oppa~"

"Yaejin should I come and pick you up? "

"Are you here oppa?"

"Not yet..  I think I will be here in a few minutes."

"arasso, call me when you are here."

"I will do that, see you in a little bit."

"Thank you oppa~"

 

"Jungsoo?"  I hang up and Donghae looks at me questionable.

"Yes it was Jungsoo oppa. He called to let me know that he could pick me up, so he will be here in a few minutes."

"Aah that is great then I will be sure that you will come home safely. He does take good care of you doesn't he?"

"Yes he does, he always makes sure that I eat right, well he tries to. I usually cook and he eats it all." I pout and he laughs.

"He also makes a lot of funny pictures of you, also cute ones."

"Ahh... I should have known that living together with Jungsoo was a very bad idea. " Donghae  and I both laugh, but then we both realize that we are not alone. 

"Ahh..." We all just sit back quietly and luckily nobody asks any questions.  We all sit here for a while and talk with each other. I look on my phone and Jungsoo has arrived.  We bit our farewells and Donghae  and I  walk downstairs. 

"Jinnie!" Jungsoo sees me first and hugs me tight, when we break apart he sees Donghae and they hug each other tight. 

I watch at the two are talking to each other and I am happy to see them together. And after a while they walk back to me and we all walk to Jungsoo's car. After Jungsoo said goodbye to Donghae, I walk up to him and give him a big hug. 

"I will miss you.  I will write you a lot of letters."

"I will miss you too. I will also write you a lot oppa" 

 Jungsoo and I say goodbye to Donghae and we get into the car and drive off. 
I look at Jungsoo and he looks sad. I grab his hand and squish it, he looks over to me and smiles at me. 

 

*                                                                                                                 *

I have nothing to do today and Jungsoo is also away, I am really looking forward for him to come back. Should I call someone? I go through my contacts...

"Jackson" He picks up fast and I greet him immediately.

"Ooh Jin! How are you?" We have been texting a lot, but haven't seen each other since the accident. 

"Good, good. How are you?"

"I am also good!" I can hear someone talking in the background.

"This is.. Aah wait, would you like to come by? Then you can surprise them?"

"I would love too! Where are you?"

"At JYP's, rehearsal. Text me when you are here, I will come and get you then."

"Okay! See you in a while! 

"Okay!" He sounds so enthusiastic I smile. I should change though, I go through my closet, but I don't know what to wear..."

 

"Jungsoo, can I borrow one of your jackets?" I called Jungsoo and I hope that he doesn't mind me borrowing some of his clothes. 

"Of course, send me a photo though, if it looks good, you can borrow it whenever you can."  He sounds so excited about my question and I can hear in his voice that he totally loves it. 

He has so many clothes, Waahh... I choose a leather jacket and I text Jungsoo a picture, he reacts quickly and totally loves it. 


I send Jackson a text and I am not waiting at the entrance. I am nervous to see him again, I hope he won't treat me like can disabled or something... I really don't like that. 

"Yaejin!" I look up and there is Jackson. He runs up to me and over falls me with a hug.

"Gosh I missed you sooo much!" I giggle at him.

"I missed you too"

 

We walk up to the rehearsal room and he is telling me how worried they all where and how to prank them. 
Jackson is inside teasing the boys and at his que I nervously step in. They all look at me surprised that I am getting more nervous.

"Noona!" Bambam is the first one to hug me and the rest follows.

They all let go quickly afraid to break me and also look shocked, also the reason for this jacket. It hides how extremely skinny I have truly become, but hugging me they have noticed.

"How are you?

"I am good and you guys? I have missed you guys! Thank you for all the messages you guys send me."

They are all talking at the same time and I smile, I have missed these goofballs. 

"Bambam, I told you not and not to call me noona..." He smirks and nods at me...

They continue rehearsal and I look at them and they look so good.

I have been here for a while and before I know it is time for me to take my meds. Jungsoo has been keeping me on taking them on time and he always checks. 
I tell them that I am getting something to drink and walk to the cafeteria. I get a cup of water and stop for the door... I don't want them to see me take my meds... or anyone else to be honest. I don't want anyone to know that I am still taking meds and not healthy enough to be out of the hospital. 

I swallow my meds quickly and throw away the cup. Why isn't Jungsoo calling me though?  I look for my phone and Bambam walks out of the room.

"Noona someone is calling you"

I look up and he slurs me inside, I take my phone and it is indeed Jungsoo calling me.

I take the call and at the same time 2pm walks inside. They are all staring at me with open mouth and I wave at them. 

"Jungsoo oppa~"

"Ya You! Why didn't you answer sooner!"  

I giggle and everyone can hear him...

"Yaa, ahjussi calm down.."

"Ya! What Ande~ I am not that old! You! I a never borrowing you my clothes again!"

Everyone is laughing and try to hold it in. I shouldn't , but I love it hahaha. I can also hear him laugh so he knows that I am teasing him

"Arraso, arraso, I am sorry oppa~"

"Stop teasing me, you~ Hahaha Jinnie, I am not sure when I will be home so don't stay up, okay? Aah did you take you-"

"Oppa, I am at JYP's right now with Got7 and 2pm." I quickly interrupt him before he can reveal more, I am glad though that he understands and stops talking about personal stuff.

"Hello~" He greets them and they great him enthusiastic back.

We talked a while, but he has to go, I put him off speaker so I can talk to him.

"Oppa, I won't stay up. Text me when you land, okay?"

"Okay, okay, aah my jacket looks good on you!"

"I know right! Wait I will show you!"

I go over to video call and show him "Tadaa!"  I smile at him and he is smiling, he loves that I am wearing his clothes I can tell from his smile haha.

"Jinnie, you should borrow more of my clothes, they look good on you!"

I give him a knowing smile and he laughs.

"Don't answer my calls late, talk to you later~"

"Yaa! You called me late, I was waiting for you! It is not my fault!"

 Jungsoo smiles again and everyone is laughing.

"Okay okay. I will text you, be careful okay?" He smiles at me and I nod,  he greets everyone and I am about to hang up when Jungsoo quickly says

"Don't forget to eat! Eat a lot!"

 I hang up and everyone is laughing. Ahh....

I turn to 2pm and they are still staring at me. The first one to hug me is Nichkhun, I missed hanging out with him, but since he and tiffany broke up we haven't met up often. 

"Junho, thank you for your album" I give him a hug,he send me his album and I love it.

"No problem, are you okay?" He looks at me concerned, they must have seen me taking my meds.

"Yes, I am doing a lot better, just some medicine once a day, but that is it." I partly lie to him, but I can see that it makes them all look a bit less concerned and that is all that matters. 

We are all gathering up and got7 is still practicing and they are looking jealously to us and when the food arrives they also sit down.


"Noona" I look at Bambam and he gets immediately what I mean.
"Jin do you and Leeteuk-ssi...?" He doesn't continue but I understand what he means.

"Aah Jungsoo, I mean Leeteuk and I..." Still weird to call him leeteuk.

"He has been by my side since day 1. He has been taking care of me since then so we grew a lot closer."

"Nothing more?" Jackson asks jealously, I laugh at him.

"Jackson... Are you jealous?" He looks away and everyone start laughing.

"No, since Donghae and Siwon left, we just grown more closer." They seem to understand it

"Have you visit them in the army?"

"I went to see Donghae, Siwon not yet. I have send him a letter, but nothing more."

"And Eunhyuk? " Aah.. My head starts to hurt by hearing his name..

"No.. No I haven't had any contact with him since the accident." 

They are all looking at me surprised and they don't seem to understand why.

 "I will be back" I stand up to leave for the toilet when I come back I also went to get a cup of tea. The tv is on and they are telling something about some accident that happened. What they are showing looks truly horrible.

I drop my cup of tea and everyone gets up. They are telling about my accident. I turn away from it and when it is about to end they start to talk about my injuries.
 Everyone is shocked by hearing what I have injured through this accident, but then they show something that should be classified. 

The document that they are showing with all my medical information. Ohh no... This is no good.

"This was given by a anonymous source, this is the personal medial record of Yaejin Lorena Garcia. They show it, they start with my name and then... Ohh no my birthday.

"Yaejin official birthday is 26-12-1997, yes 1997 and not 1995 like SM entertainment has stated. "

I freeze up...This is... Ooh... Everyone looks at me and I don't know what to do. I take my phone and quickly call the entertainment. 

"Did you see the news? 
Yes and how? 
You changed it, not me. I told you from the start tat I didn't want it. You guys.."  I sight...

"Arasso. I got it.  I will be there tomorrow, Yes I will lay low." 

I hang up and the atmosphere is awkward my phone goes again and it is Heechul.

"Heechul-oppa"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes..."

"Are you sure? Where are you?"

"I am at JYP entertainment... Oppa~..." I can feel and see that I am trembling.. I should control it... I try to breath, but I am freaking out.

"Yaejin, calm down.. Remember what the doctor said, you shouldn't stress to much." I try, but ... Oohh...

"Okay, stay there, don't move. I am on my way." I hang up and I am still trembling... 

 

Jungkook POV

"Kookie, quit staring. What are you listing too?" I look up at the members and I take my earphones and they take them over.

"I was listing to a song, Fools. Namjoon and I recorded it." They listen to it and they seem to enjoy it.

"It sounds really good! You two did a great job!" They brows further trough my phone and go to my texts, I hope that they won't look at the texts that I have send her.

"You texted Yaejin? What songs did you send her all?"

"I send her three songs, Lost Stars, Paper Heart and Fools."  They all look a bit awkward, they all know how the situation is between us. That call between her and Heechul with us listing really made everything clear. 

"I just can't... I stopped fighting for her once and I am not going to stop again." 

"Jungkook, she was pretty clear about how she felt." They all look a bit awkward and hand me back my phone.

"I know..." We all step out of the car and head back inside.  

Somewhere they are right, I know that she was clear about not wanting to talk to me,  but... I don't know, somewhere I just believe that she is hurt and angry at me, but she doesn't mean it. We have fought a few times and I know when she says one thing, but really just wants me to be next to her. I just hope that it is the same this time. I can't stand to thought of losing her again. 

"Jungkook, I am going to visit Jackson. Do you want to come with me?" I nod and we both leave to get to Jackson. 

"She hasn't answer any of your texts has she?"

"No she hasn't, she has read them. Well most of them, she doesn't need to respond, but I do hope that she will read them."

"Do you think that is one of those times that you two are just fighting, but you two will be alright in the end?"

"I don't know. I hope so, but something feels different this time. Like this is a crossing point and we need to choose if we are going all in of all out."

"Do you mean about the promise that you two made? "

"I do. I just don't know if she remembers it.When she said those things to me on the phone, she sounded different. The way she said it."

"She sounded heart broken, Jungkook. She really did."

The rest of the car ride we just sit in silence and I keep on repeating what Namjoong said to me. Heartbroken...  We have been breaking each others hearts since she got back to Korea and even when before that. Maybe it is time that we break our game of going forth and back and really make one final decision. . 

 

We arrive at JYP entertainment and we quickly get inside, I have never been here before, I look around and Namjoong is taking a call.

"Jackson we are in the entertainment, where are you? " 

"Okay, we will stay here. See you in a minute." 

Namjoong hangs up and comes back to me. "Jackson is coming here to pick us up." and he is right, in no time we see Jackson appear and he runs up to us. He hugs Hyung tight and then also hugs me. He is tries to explain something when we head to a rehearsal room. I don't truly understand what he is trying to tell us.

"What do you mean Jackson?" I am glad that Namjoong also doesn't understand it. 

"On the news, have you guys not seen it?" We both nod and he stops walking. "They revealed Jins medical information, all about her accident and her age. The have revealed that she was born in the year 97 and not in 95."

By the time that he has enlightened all of us, we have arrived at the rehearsal room and there are a lot of people inside and they are all looking at one point. They notice us and we great one each other, I still can't believe that this has really happened, I immediately text her. I hope that she is doing okay. Namjoong heads in first and follow him. He freezes up and he turns around to me and he looks shocked. I try to look past him and is that? 

"Yae?" I walk past Namjoong and there she is. She looks so skinny, I take one step to her and she looks shocked to me, I can feel that everyone is staring at us, but i don't care. She looks so skinny, too skinny. She must have worn that to hide the fact that she has lost so much weight. Her cheeks have even fallen in, ooh...

I look at her, into her eyes and she looks hurt. I slowly walk forward to her and she is standing speechless, not moving and not looking away.

"Yaejin..."  I whisper her name and I am standing now in front of her. I don't know what to say to her.... I am just looking her into her eyes and she is just staring back, I feel the tears welling up and I reach out for her cheek, I softly caress her cheek and she closes her eyes to my touch. When she opens her eyes, they are also filled with tears and she looks hurt. Namjoong was right, she is really hurt.

"I am so sorry...." I pull her into a hug and at first she doesn't hug me back. "Remember what we promised one an other, I will be here with you. I will stand by you, I will not leave you again. I am sorry... I am sorry...miyanhae..." Saying this she hugs me back softly. I feel so relieved and I hug her tighter. 

Everyone is starring at us and we break apart by someone coughing. I slowly let go of Yaejin and she is staring at me with her big eyes. She looks confused. 

"You know each other well...?" Jackson awkwardly breaks the silence and we just both nod.

"We grew up together." she speaks up and she is trying to avoid my eyes. They start to talk again and break the silence, I look at Yaejin and we are standing just beside each other.

"What do you mean by promise. What do you mean by you are not leaving. " I hear Yae talking to me and she looks angry now.

"I...Remember when I promised that when this would be told I would stay by your side, that we would be open about our relationship. " I whisper the last part and she looks confused at me. 

"Stay by my side, now somehow you want to stay by my side." She gets angry and tries to walk away, I quickly hold her wrist and pull her back. 

"I... Yae, don't leave..." She looks at me, but my words do not stop her from leaving and she storms out of the room. 


"What happened?" Everyone looks at me and I look at Namjoong.

"I think we just made a choice on witch way to go...."  He quickly goes over to me and I try not to cry.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I nod and turn around. Is this really how we will end, did we really just end. Everything, all this time... We have been together since we were little.....

"Hyung, can we go home." I whisper to hyung and he says to everyone that we are leaving and they will walk us out. We are all saying or goodbyes and I am about to walk away from the rehearsal room when I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and  Yae is running towards me. Why? 

 

Yaejin POV

I still can't believe that Jungkook is here. I walk to the toilet and have locked myself in. I sly down the door onto the floor. When we walk up to me, it felt.. It felt so familiar, safe. I have missed him so much. I put my hand on my chest, my heart is beating so fast. When he looked me into my eyes, I thought that my heart was going crazy, maybe... Is he really the man I sometimes dream of? He also talked about a promise.... 

I try to remember, but my head starts to hurt... I try to remember to the point that someone is knocking on the door asking to let them in.. I try to get up, but I can't, I crawl away from the door and I am just in time. They have kicked the door in and Junho is now running up to me. With him is also Junk,  they sit beside me and look worried at me. I must have been screaming from the pain, they have the same expression that Jungsoo sometimes has when I am in pain and I am screaming of it. Funny that I don't even notice it.

"Are you okay?" I nod and they help me stand up. I look in the mirror, I look sick... Pale and with some sweat on my forehead. I feel my forehead, I have fever. ... 

"Oh.. Ooh no..." I grab some paper and make it wet and put it onto my forehead. "Please... noo...no..' 

"Jin..Yaejin.." They are trying to calm me down, but it doesn't work.

"Yaejin." Junk turns me around and looks at me. "Calm down. You are safe, you are fine." He has tears in his eyes and I nod.. I try to breath normal again and it works, slowly I become more stable and I have my feelings back under control. 

"What ever happened to our ice queen..?" Junho jokes and we all start to laugh a bit.

"You do have a fever, I hope that Heechul comes back soon." 

Junho went to grab me something to drink and Junk stayed with me. I just holds my hands and isn't asking any questions, I am really happy for that.

"Yaejin, Junk,  Namjoon and Jungkook are leaving. Should we also say our goodbyes or is it better to stay here?" 

"Jungkook is leaving?" What?  He can't not yet. 

"Yes he is." 

I quickly get up and leave the bathroom, I run up to the rehearsal room and I can see that he is indeed leaving, he can't not yet. I have something to say to him, I can feel that I am panicking again, he is leaving...

"Jungkook! " I shout out his name and he turns around. He is looking confused at me, but then also starts to walk up to me, he opens his arms and I run into them. 

"Yae?"

"I remember our promise..." 

 "Why didn't you ask the entertainment to tell the truth?!" Jungkook is frustrated and throws his arms up from the anger and frustration he is feeling.

"I did! They said that they will, but it will take some time." 

"Some time? But... Are you sure that they will?  Or do they want to wait until you are popular enough?"

"I... I don't know! They said that they will, so for now we should believe them, before it is 2013 everything will be okay..." I walk up to him and grab his hand. 

"What are we to do until that time? I don't want to keep it a secret, I want to be able to walk around freely with you. To at least be able to talk about you..."  He pulls his hand away and backs away from me, I can feel my heart shattering...

"Jungkook.... Why are you like this? Do you only want to be with me if we are announced? Are we then official? Am I now not your girlfriend? Are we know not official for you..." I look at him and he looks shocked by my words.

"Ande..." He walks up to me and holds my hand. "We are official, but I just don't want this for you. You are bad at keeping secrets and you hate lying. And yes, I would love to tell the whole world that we are dating, but even if it isn't I will be here."

He pulls me into a hug and holds me tight. "When they tell the news, things might get ugly... But no matter what I will still by your side, I will be there for you and we can then tell the whole world about our relationship, I will wait for that day, for our day..." 

 

 I tell him what happened and he lets go of me slowly, he tills my head up and looks me into my eyes.

"You remember?" I nod and he is trying not to cry. I smile at him and he leans in to give me a kiss.
My heart is going crazy and when we pull away I see that he is crying.

"Ooh... Oppa... Don't cry.." I wipe away a tear and he starts to laugh.

 

"I hate to interrup you guys, but we should go back into the rehearsal room. We start to look around and not only are the guys looking at us also other people have gathered. We quickly go inside and it is a bit awkward. 

"Yae..." I look at Jungkook and he looks a bit shy at me "I am sorry that I didn't come by more in the hospital... I.."

"It is okay... You were traveling the world, I am happy that you didn't cancel all of that to stay in the hospital. The past is the past..." 

"Still....from now on, I will keep the promise, I will stay right by you." He grabs my hand and we smile at each other.

 

It was awkward for some time, but now everyone is talking to each other, but from time to time I can still see someone looking at me...

"Why are you trembling?" I look at Namjoon and I look back to the ground..

"Aah..." 

"Are you cold noona?" Bambam is already taking of his jacket.

"Bambam, I am younger then you...." I smile at him and he seems to realize it...

"I am your oppa? " His smile grows and he starts to dance. "I am older.. You should call me oppa from now on."

"Ande..." He stops dancing..

"Why? I am older."

" We are born in the same year, so... We are friends." I smile at him and everyone laughs. Especially Jungkook, I could see that he was getting more and more irritated with Bambam...oooh... This guy. 

"Jin...When we filmed our music video...How old where you?" I can see that the whole of 2pm is getting more and more nervous..

"Ah..THat.." I smile awkwardly... They are all getting closer and the question is marked on there faces. 

"I was 15...." They are all starting to freak out and some even fall to the floor...

"But all that we did... ooh... I am so sorry..." Junk comes forward to me and rest follows..

"No..No it is okay, I am sorry that I didn't tell you guys." Thinking back of the music video we filmed for A.D.T.O.Y. I really should have told them... Everybody starts to talk at the same time and there is just chaos. And then a really loud noise comes, a sound of a car beeping... And I freeze up...

 

My ears are closed and I can't hear anything anymore... I am looking and a car crashes into me, when I open my eyes there is blood everywhere, on my clothes. I can’t feel my legs... I try to talk, but nothing... I open my eyes again and Jungkook is looking at me and is saying something, but I can't hear him.  

I close my eyes again and I see a man he is talking to me, he hands me my phone.. I open my eyes again and my head hurts so much... I can't breathe. I try to stand up and I am trembling like crazy.. I am holding my head and it hurts so much.  I try to remember more, but I fall down to my knees... Ooohh the pain... 

"Yaejin!" I can hear someone whispering my name and it is Heechul... When?  He hugs me and his words are becoming clearer and clearer.

"Yaejin, calm down.. Breath...Breath.. Please, open your eyes." I look at him and he looks relieved. "Okay... Breath breath.."

"Where... Car... Ooh.." I look around wilderd and all I see is my car upside down. 

"Yaejin, look at me" Heechul makes me look at him "You are safe, there is no car here. No car, you are not in your care anymore, you are safe. You are safe.." 

"My meds.. My bag.." He leaves to grab my meds and I am still trembling, I start to fizzle with my hands, I close my eyes.  Aahh my head hurts so much... I still can't breath right and I am trembling so much...

"Which one..? " He gives me all strips and I take one of every.  Heechul hugs me and after  a while my head stops hurting and now I am just trembling... He helps me stand up and I open my eyes. 

"Yaejin...." He wipes my tears away and I am still breathing in fear... 

"There is no car..." Jackson walks up with a horn in his hand and he looks scared. 

"I am so sorry.." Tears are in his eyes and everyone is looking mad at him and shocked at me... I nod at him and look back at the floor.

"There was no car... No car..." I whisper to myself and I start to breath more at ease.

"Yaejin, Jungsoo told me that the doctor told you that you were improving a lot and that you were doing well." I look up to Heechul

"I lied.." Tears are welling up in my eyes. " The doctor.... I am not doing fine, the doctor wanted me back in the hospital, but I didn't want to go back and if Jungsoo knew then he will be concerned and he already gets up in the middle of the night to check on me or to hold me tight...I.." I am crying and Heechul is getting teared eyed as well. 

"You have to tell him..." I nod and I bury my face in his chest. 

"We should go, we have to avoid to paparazzi." 

"How are we going to fix that? Now everyone knows... I wanted to tell them.. Will the entertainment deny it? how.." I start to panic again, but then someone holds my hand and pulls me in a hug. Jungkook, I recognize him immediately.

"Don't... Don't worry please..." 

"Jungkook is right, the doctor also said to you that you shouldn't worry too much and avoid stress at all costs." 

I look at Jungkook and he cups my face, he gives me a quick kiss and puts his scarf around me.

"Call me when you come home." I nod at him and he looks nervous at me "Jagi I will wait for your call." I look at him and answer him with a kiss. When I pull away he looks happy. 

"Arasso, Don't touch my little sister more. We still have to think if we will accept you in our family." Heechul pulls me away and luckily everyone smiles. 

"Jackson, it is okay. Not your fault." I give him a hug and he looks relieved.  I wave to the rest and they end up walking us to the door. Before we leave Heechul puts a hat on me and we step outside,
on our way home...

 

Jungkook POV

I look at them leaving and I still can't believe what just happened. She just broke by hearing a car sound, she was so scared. The way she was trembling, she really looked so scared... I hope that I can help her, I want to help her.

"Are you dreaming of her?" Namjoon walks up to me and puts his arm around me.

"I can't believe what just happen, I just want to make her smile from now on."

 "I also hope that you can treat you girlfriend right." He winks at me.

"I hope so too..." My girlfriend, still can't believe it. 

"Come let's go home, you have a lot to tell the boys."

We walk back and everyone is talking about it, when I walk in they all stop and look at me. 

"She is going to be okay, don't worry too much." They all nod and smile awkwardly to me. 

*                                                                                                                               *

"Okay tell us what is the great news that you guys have to wake me up for!" Jimin is jumping up and down and he is so curious... I am nervous though to tell them, they all know the history between Yae and I , but I don't know how they would feel if we really started dating again...

"Jungkook go tell them.." Namjoon steps aside and everyone is looking at me.

"Well... I need your ideas for a birthday gift for someone..." They all look at me confused and even Namjoon is looking at me with a what the  look.

"I also need your help for a valentines gift for.."

"No way! You... Yae?" I nod and they are all reacting so positive they all hug me and are jumping up and down.

"Ommo I can't believe it, did she forgive you? How? When?" 

I tell them everything that happened even what happened when Jackson blew on some kind of hooter. 

"I am surprised that you didn't attack Jackson or Bambam" 

"He almost did! You should have seen him"Namjoon starts laughing and is acting how I was looking

 

​"Okay enough mocking Jungkook." Jin makes everyone go quiet and he is looking seriously at me 

"Jungkook how are you two going to... What are you two going to do next? Are you going to tell the entertainment?" 

"I.. I haven't really thought about that yet... I want to announce it, I wanted to announce it since 2013…”

“You two have been together since then? Didn’t you two start dating now?”

“Well…” I know I should have told them sooner about our whole history…

“I know that you haven’t told us everything about you two and we aren’t going to ask you too, only if you are ready and want to. But are you going to tell the entertainment to announce it?”

“I think I will, at least I really want too… But for now I think we should wait until the whole situation around her birthday is resolved. Also shouldn’t we await what her team and entertainment all say? “

“You are right about that… I hope that you two can announce it soon, you have waited so long and I snooping around for you two is nothing.”

We all laugh at Jin but he is right… We are all sitting around and I am anxiously waiting for her call, what if she doesn’t call? I put down my phone and I look at the tv. They are still talking about her accident and her age. Oohh SM entertainment also hasn’t released an statement yet. I can see that the boys are noticing that I am getting more and more nervous and Jimin comes over to hug me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

TringgTringgg  My phone goes and I jump up, I answer quickly and everyone is looking at me anticipating

 “Hello? Yae?”

“Oppa, where you waiting long for my call? I am sorry~”

“Ande, no worries. How are you feeling?”

“Mm I am doing better. I got home and Heechul is now making me a cup of tea and we are waiting for Jungsoo to come home.”

“Okay, I am happy that you came home safely. Did the entertainment say anything about they are planning to do now?” She never has been a good liar and even now I can hear in her voice that she is lying to me... I know she is doing it so I won't worry, but I hope that from now she will tell me the truth no matter what. 

“Not yet, they told me to come by tomorrow so I think they will explain everything then. “

“Arasso, I hope they will resolve everything nicely."

"Me too~"

"Yae I am now with the boys and they really want to talk to you" I look at their faces and they are all starting to nod 

"Aah that is nice! Heechul would also love to talk to you guys." I put the phone on speaker and everyone starts to talk at the same time.

"Ya you kids, one at the time!" Heechul speaks up and I can hear Yae laughing in the back ground.

We all have been talking for the past hour and it is nice to see how much the guys have missed her. They guys have taken over my phone and have gone over to a video call. We can now clearly see how Yae looks and it is terrible...I just want to go and hold her...

Yae keeps on looking at her phone and back to the door, maybe she is expecting someone? Heechul puts her down beside her and holds her hand and it seems to calm her down a bit. “He will be here soon, why don’t you go and rest for a bit?”

“No~ I want to talk to them” She points at us and we all agree with her… But Heechul is right though…She still looks hurt, scared and just tired. She should really rest…

“Yae why don’t you just lie down on the couch and still talk to us?”

She tries to object, but Heechul is already leading her to the couch and before we know it, she has fallen asleep and Heechul has started to explain how her situation is.

 “What is most important is that you guys know that she has memory loss and that it is mostly circled around Hyukjae.”

“What? Sorry what do you mean?” We are all confused.

“She doesn’t remember Hyukjae, or anything related to him. So it is important that you guys don’t talk about them or mention him at all.”

“Will her memories come back?”

“The doctor sad that they will come back in time, but we shouldn’t push her. But for now every single time she tries to remember anything her head starts to hurt and everything just goes wrong.”

“Arasso, we won’t mention him.”

They are all talking to Heechul, but I can’t really focus on their conversation. She can’t remember Hyukjae? Is that maybe the reason for finally given into me? To be together with me? Is that the only reason…What if it is? Would that make our relationship less real? I.. I shouldn’t make any conclusions yet, right?  She could really like me…She could, she does….Right?