chapter 4

Memories

Jungsoo POV

The plane is taking way too long to land, I took an earlier flight to come home sooner, but it is still taking to long. I look back at my phone and we still have to be here for some time. I can’t wait to be home, she must be really hurt by everything. I also have to call Hyukjae later to let him know that everything is okay, he was so frustrated by the fact that he couldn’t do anything, but if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have known so fast and then I couldn’t have called Heechul.

“Jungsoo, we will land in 5 minutes.”

When we land, I immediately get in the car and we drive of instantly. Sitting in the car I immediately call Heechul

“Jungsoo, are you almost here?”

“I am, how is she? “  Heechul explains everything at me and I try not to look too shocked.

“I am almost there.”

“Okay, hurry up. She really wants to see you, she has been asking for you and looking at her phone or back at the door.”

“You make me feel guilty… I will hurry.”

“Don’t feel guilty, see you soon.” 

 

“Can we go a little bit faster?” I ask the driver and he steps more on the gas.

“Do you need any help Jungsoo? “

“No, no, no need.” I quickly get out of the car and walk to the elevator and it is taking forever. When I reach my floors I quickly get inside and put my bags down

“Hello?” I walk further inside and Heechul is holding a phone and talking to someone.

“Jungsoo you are here.” 

“Where is Yaejin?”  I am putting down my jacket, my shoes when I see someone getting up the couch.

“Jungsoo?” She looks at me and then gets up and start to walk up to me, but she looks so weak. I quickly walk up to her and take her in my arms.

“Jungsoo….” She is trembling in my arms and she  starts to cry.  I look at Heechul and he is walking away to give us some privacy.

“Yaejin, I am here.” I hold her tight and I can feel that her legs are given in and I lift her up and where should I walk to? I walk up to her room and we sit down and I hold her close.

 

She is still trembling, but she isn’t crying anymore. It really hurts me to see her like this. It really isn’t something that she deserves, she never wanted them to change her birthday.

“Jinnie, how are you doing?”

“I…I just don’t know what to do…What am I supposed to do now?” She lays her head down on my chest and I can see that she is feeling helpless.

“Yaejin, you already did it. For the past 3 years on your birthday you filmed an apology for lying. You already did what you had to do. “

“But will that be enough?”

“It will be, they will see how sincere you are and that is what counts.”

“I just don’t know anymore….”

“Jinnie, Heechul told me about what happened. Didn’t the doctor tell you that you were improving and that you were okay?” She sits up and looks at me and then back to her hands.

“I..” She looks guilty at me and I grab her hand and she looks at me

“I lied to you…” She explains everything to me and I don’t really know what to say

“Please don’t be mad at me, I just didn’t want you to worry about me, you are already so worried and if I told you, you would just worry more and..” She is getting teared eye and I pull her into a hug

“Don’t worry about that. I find it very sweet of you, but you shouldn’t be carrying all of this by yourself. I will help you. Let me help you.”

 

When I open my eyes I see that Heechul is taking some photos of us and he looks like he is ready to go home.

“Jungsoo I am going, tell her that I love her and let me know what happens tomorrow okay?”

“I will do that, and thanks again for taking care of her.”

“Of course she is also my little sister” He winks at me but before he leaves he turns around and looks at me nervously

“Did she tell you about Jungkook?”

“Tell me what?”  Heechul whispers to me everything that happened between them and then goes home. I still can’t believe that they are now dating. I want her to be happy, but knowing that she forgot about Hyukjae and forgets all of their memories and now seeing them together…That…I don’t know , that will be hard.

 

When I wake up, I see that Jin is still asleep. She is still trembling, ooh she looks so sick. She needs to eat more and a lot more. I slowly try to stand up, I should make some breakfast.

 

I am done making breakfast and I carry it to her bedroom, she is still fast asleep and she looks so sweet. Peaceful, I really don’t want to wake her up. Her whole world will then be upside down… I sit down beside her and I wake her up. She opens her eyes and I help her sit up.

“I made some breakfast for you”

“Thank you oppa~”

She starts eating and I can see that she won’t finish everything. I should help her to finish everything. I can see that she smiles at me and she looks more relaxed and not so guilty knowing that she won’t be able to finish it.

“I am going to change see you in a bit.” I leave so she can change and change myself.

I am done changing when I hear someone knocking on the door

“Jungsoo can you help me pick something to wear today?” She looks helplessly to me and I nod.

Trying to find something that fits her is impossible and finding clothes that don’t make her look anorexic as well. In the end we did succeed in finding some clothes that make her a bit fatter.

“Are you nervous for today? “

“Yes I really am, I don’t know what they are going to say or want me to do… I just hope that we can release a statement fast and resolve it as good as possible.”

“You are brave, just be honest and everyone will see that. Shall I drop you off?”

“Yes I would love that.”

We go to the car and drive to SM entertainment, when we get there we can see a lot of photographers and fans at the front entrance

“Let’s take the back entrance.” We quickly drive around and there is no one here, I quickly park and I get out the car first.

“There is no one here, come” I stretch my hand out for her and she grabs it with a smile. We quickly walk inside and Jinnie looks nervous.

“It has been a while since I have set a foot in here. “

“If you need me, text me or call me immediately.” I have to go and I really feel guilty about that, but I can’t cancel it.

“Jungsoo don’t worry, you go. I will see you tonight, then I will tell you how everything went. “ She gives me a hug and tries to smile at me.

“Did you eat all your meds?”

“I did, now go~ otherwise you might be late and I don’t want to be the reason for you being late. I will see you tonight oppa”

“See you tonight. Fighting! “

 

Yaejin POV

I am so nervous to walk further. I look around and it is all so familiar but all so new.

I haven’t been here since my accident and walking back in here is just…I can’t describe it.  I look at my phone and I have to start walking otherwise I will be late. I step in the elevator and I tried my hardest to look healthy. Jungsoo helped me choose what the wear and I ended up wearing 4 layers,  I am glad that he borrowed me one of his sweaters and I put a jeans jacket above it and it makes me look a bit fatter, I just wished I got some more sleep, my eyes bags are huge and so dark…

I knock on the door and I am let in immediately. I see mister Sooman sitting behind his desk and seeing me he walks up to me and gives me an hug.

“How are you? I talked to you mother and she really wants you to come by soon.” It is still weird to realize that he is my uncle. Sometimes it still feels like a joke that is being pulled on me.

“I am good, thank you. I will go by soon.” I sit down and I am so nervous. I can see that he is looking at me and he looks worried.

“You lost a lot of weight, but I am very happy that you are able to sit here.”

“Me too.”

“You know that you are here because of the reveal of your birthdate and the release of your medical files.”

“Yes, do we have any plan how we are going to resolve everything?”

 “Yes last night we all came together and we talked about how we are going to handle the situation. We will later today meet and then everything else will be explained to you as well, but first I will tell you the outlines. “

“Okay, that is great…This..” I sigh and I let my shoulders down, it is like a million fall of my shoulder…. They have a plan. I am not alone in resolving this.

“The videos you shot of you apologizing, we will release them today. They will be broadcasted and we will also release a statement. “

“What kind of statement? Should I also film an updated video for this coming birthday? “

“Yes that would be a good idea, we can release that on you birthday so in 4 days.” I nod and he writes it down.

“The statement will be about how you never wanted to hide you age and that the plan was to reveal the truth on you 18th birthday. Also something that you probably don’t know is that many idols have been on your side. Many have been supporting you. The response of many is also not that negative, but we should still threat it like the whole world is on the bad side. That way they will see that we and you are regretful.”

“Okay… I should then also release a statement of gratitude like we did for the support I got for my accident.”

“Yes, you should. Something else that we are planning on doing is to explain you medical records. The press have been contacting doctors to explain what it all means and have been trying to find the rest of your medical records. We are planning to explain it and your doctor will also release a statement of you wellbeing.”

“Okay, will this be done all today?”

“Yes we are going to release this all today. You should still try to stay out of the spotlight for some time and we are meeting later today again.”

“Okay and this is then between sm entertainment and my team and my agency?”

“yes this will be to control the situation all around the globe, your doctor will also be here.”

“Okay and this will be here? “

“Yes we will hold this here and it will be in 3 hours. So you could stay here and maybe do some practice? Something that you are comfortable with and don’t overdue it.”

“Okay, thank you. I will stay here.” I get up to walk out, I am glad that they aren’t waiting to handle this situation.

“You should change later in something more elegant, you should later go to the stylist and they are already expecting you. “

“Why? “ I look confused at my uncle and he chuckles.

“We are later going for some dinner for you. You should take some time off and we are also meeting with some important designers.”

“So this will be for business?”

“Yes… This will be the designers that you have been modelling for lately, but due to the release of your medical records they think that you are all blue and broken everywhere. So we have to show them that you are okay on the outside.”

“We are going to show them that I am still pretty.”

“Basically yes, don’t worry it will also be nice for you.”

“Sure it will…” I walk out of the office and I am relieved and pissed off..

I walk into a rehearsal room and luckily it is empty. I can’t believe that they want me to go to some fancy dinner to show off that I am still pretty. I know that I will lose some off my income and so will they, but still. Is my wellbeing not important?

I take of my jacket, what should I do now?  I should first call Jungsoo, or is it better to text him?  I will text him, I type down everything that has happened and also that they want me to go on some fancy dinner. What now? I am not allowed to dance, but to be fair I never really listened to the doctor before. I look on the clock, it is now 8 o’clock and we were meeting at eleven…. Should I try to dance?

I am stretching and I am so rusty, I have been to ballet practice, but they didn’t let me dance, just some stretching and they wanted me just to sit and watch how others were dancing.  They allowed me to do some little moves and that already hurt like …I know that they are right and I really shouldn’t be dancing, but I can’t just wait for everything to be healed. Then I will be waiting for ever and it has already been so long since I have done some dancing. Then getting back at my level will be an even harder process.

I put in my ear phones and I start to stretch and stretch. It is too bad that I don’t have my ballet shoes with me, now I will just have to try to do some on my socks.

I am trying to do a routine I had to learn for my final and I at it. It hurts so much, everything. My legs are bound to give in any second. I try to walk to the bar by the mirrors and hold myself up. I knew that I wouldn’t be great, but this… I just… I am so bad… I am just back at level zero.

 

I take my or Jungsoo’s sweater of and then my t-shirt and I am just in my crop top.  I put the music even louder and I start again.

I can’t even finish my routine…. My legs give in and I fall to the ground. I try to catch my breath and I can’t see straight. I try to get up and I am shaking like crazy. I can’t get up when I feel someone helping me up. I look up and it is Taemin.  He pulls out my ear phones and I really put the music too loud.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes… Yes I am.” I try to smile at him, but I can’t really see him anymore, everything has turned blurry. I start to panic a bit and I walk out of Taemins hold and I try to walk to the bar, but I can’t even see where I am walking.

“Jinnie…”  I close my eyes and when I open them my vision is becoming clearer. I am standing in front of a group concerned looking boys. They are all looking shocked and concerned at me. I fake a smile and I see that I have been walking to the opposite direction in which I was heading.

I walk to the mirror, but I stop to look at myself in the mirror. I can see all my bones. No wonder they are all looking at me shocked. I put on my shirt again and Jungsoo’s sweater.

“How are you Jinnie?” Taemin is still the one to speak up and I turn to face them.

“I am doing good.” I smile and I can see that they aren’t believing me. “How are you boys doing? “ I smile at Taemin, Kai, Key and Sehun.

“We are good. Are you sure that you are okay, you look really pale.” They set a step in my direction.,,

“Aah… that.. Well it is just how I look every day and today is exactly a good day.. so ya.. Thank you I suppose? “ I try to make little joke and they do laugh, but go soon back to looking concerned.

“Do you know what time it is?”

“It is 10.” Key speaks up and he looks confused at me. Of course I am holding my phone in my hand, but I still can’t see that clear.

“My vision goes from clear to blurry… So… I can’t see well right now, but it will pass.” I smile at them and they all nod.

“10 you said?  I should head then to the stylist. “ I turn around, but my legs are still trembling and  I can’t really set a step.

“Should we bring you?” Taemin helps me stand up and the boys are now standing next to me.

“No… No no need.” I try to set a step, but it hurts so much. I try not to cry. Not from the pain, but from anger. I want to walk, I am not helpless… I want to walk!

 

“Yaejin.” A stylist walks in ands she is carrying a dress. “ I am here to bring you dress, I thought it might be bit more comfortable for you. This is the dress that you last tried on and looked great on you.”

“Thank you.” We all great her and she hands me the dress “I will be back soon.” I go to change my dress and they all stay behind to wait for me.

I put on the dress and it is too big. It is at least 3-4 sizes too big. It used to be perfect on me, I had worn it before and was perfect for my figure. Just a simple red dress, but it made my curves look great, made my hourglass figure look great. But now… Now I still have my hourglass figure, I just lost every single percentage off fat on my body. I am a real skeleton.

I walk back inside and it has gotten more crowded, the whole of exo and shinee is now hear and they still haven’t notice me. I also see that they have set down some make up stall. I am nervously standing here with my arms crossed. Hoping that it will make me a bit fatter. I look up when I hear that everyone has gone silence and they are just starring. Even the stylist is quite and look shocked at me.

“I think we are going to need some pins.” I walk a bit more forward and the stylist nods and walk up to me with some pins. She is trying to make the dress fit, but at the back is now a large piece of fabric and it looks just awful.

“I will try to find you something that fits. This was a size 6 right?” I nod at her and she looks at me gets a measuring tape “Okay… Why don’t you start your make-up and hair. I will soon be back.” She is trying not to scare me and quickly walks away.

I am done with my makeup and it is nice to talk to the boys. They have been trying not to ask me many questions and just to act like they always have.

 

I put on the new dress they have brought for me and this time it is navy blue and it is still too big, but it fits better. I walk back inside and the stylist walks up to me and is surprised that even this is still too big.

“What size is this?”

“This is a size 2”

“Aah..” I look to the ground, a size 2…. I try to smile but everyone is just..Just shocked and a bit down.

“Well at least I will fit into most korean clothes now.” I try to make a joke but neither me nor anyone else can laugh about it.

“I will try to find something to make you look a bi…” she stops talking and walks to the rest of the clothes that she has brought. She is talking to some other stylist and they are talking about how Sooman wants me to look healthy and not as skinny as I am.

“Here try this one.” She hands me something to cover myself up with…

“No…. I would also like it if you would remove my make up.” They are all surprised at me, but do as I asked. When all my makeup is removed I do my eyes and that is it.

“You should really put on some more makeup and also this.”

“Why?  So I look healthy and not as sick and skinny like I really am? I am sure that my uncle wants me to be comfortable.” I smile at her and she nods.

 

“Are you sure that you don’t want to do as they say?”  Key carefully speaks up “You look great thou.”

“My uncle, Sooman wants me to meet some designers to make sure that they don’t drop me. But I am not going to pretend so he can make money.” I look at him and I am starting to get angry.

“I have to go, I have a meeting and then that dinner. I will talk to you guys later, it was really nice to meet all of you.”

“I will walk you “Taemin walks up to me and gives me his arm.

“Thanks.” I smile at him and I look at my clothes, were should I leave them?

“I can take them for you. Should I just drop them off at where you are staying?” Suho smiles at me and it does seem like a good idea.

“That is good, you can take them to Jungsoo and then everything will end up by me. Thank you.” I smile at him and then Taemin and me walk away.

 

We arrive at the room and I can see that everyone is already here.

“don’t be nervous okay. I will talk to you soon” I give Taemin a hug and he walks back to the boys. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

 

They showed me first the clip they are going to release in an hour and then the statement. I do really agree with the statement, it does make clear that I didn’t agree with it and that because of certain rules they couldn’t change it as soon as they wanted.

Then my doctor starts to explain what everything means and how my current situation is and they all seem to want to include the fact that  I should be back in the hospital. They start to make a video of my doctor saying all of this and I am left with the rest of my team.

“I have something to tell all of you…” I take a deep breath…”I am now dating Jungkook and we both really want to announce it.” I can see that everyone is surprised and at the same time shocked.

“Okay…Well, we should first make some contact with his agency.” I look at my uncle and he is thinking.

“We should probably also wait until this is resolved and then we can release it. Let’s just for now focus on solving this.” He smiles at me and he is right. I am just glad that they all took it so well.

“Okay…You will have to finish filming for Remember and after that we will see what we will do. Maybe take some time off and just be focused on you. “

“Yes I want to finish filming, I owe it to everyone. I don’t want to rest.  I still want to go to fashion week. “

“Okay we should just wait and see.”

We finish discussing the plan and after 2 hours we are done.  My uncle would call me if it was time to go and I am now heading back upstairs.

“How did everything go?” Taemin and Kai are the only guys in the rehearsal room

“Hold a second” I read the texts Jungsoo send me and I call him after reading them.

“Jinnie, how did it go? Did you already went to the dinner? Maybe I can come with you? ”

“Oppa, I am here with Taemin and Kai. It went okay, they just told me what they are going to release in more detail, they filmed my doctor releasing a statement. Told me that I am going to finish filming and that I won’t be going on any awards shows and that they want the first program for me to come back to be on radio star. “

“Okay. I am happy that they are taking action and they are going to release these statements within this hour?”

“Yes if everything goes right they will.” I am glad that I called Jungsoo now I can just tell all of them in one go.

“Jinnie did you tell them about Jungkook?”

“Huh? Did Heechul tell you?”

“Yea he did…I wanted to ask you this morning, but we in a hurry so I forgot…”

“Aah, arasso.  I did and they told me that they want to resolve this situation first and then if this agency agrees with it they will announce it.”

“Wait. What?” Both Kai and Taemin are looking surprised at me.

“You two are now really dating? Not a rumor anymore?”

“Yes, we are.” They are staring at me with open mouth and don’t really know what to say.

“Jinnie I have to hang up, I will talk to you later.”

“Okay, see you at home oppa.”

“Deh, be careful!”

I hang up and they are still staring at me. Then Taemin starts to pout…

“You can’t even give me a chance to concur you heart.” We all start laughing.

 

“Yaejin, it is time to go.”  I see someone standing in the doorway and I get up. This will be terrible, I am really not looking forward to it.

“I will see you guys later, I have missed spending time with you.”

“We also with you.”

“Get better soon!”  I give both of them a hug and am on my way to the business dinner.

 

*                                                                                                                  *

The dinner is over and we went to a fancy restaurant so I am glad that I dressed up.

“The dinner went well. We don’t have to worry about them anymore.”

“That is good. Uncle…About Jungkook.”

“Yes, I will announce it as soon as I can. It is just a matter of resolving this soon and talking to his entertainment. That way we can release it in the best way and in that way you also won’t get to much back lash.”

“Thank you. Is the statement already released?”

“Yes, we will go back now and look at the result of it. How everyone responded. The preconference will be held in two hours. “

“You have all decided to go through with the conference?”

“Yes we did and your doctor will there explain your situation. You team is also going to release the statement in America and we will also hold a preconference there if it is needed.”

 

We arrive back at the entertainment and I am nervous to hear the results. When we walk in the room I can see that everyone is smiling and this is a good sign.

“They love your video. They truly feel like you are sorry for this mistake.” I sigh out of relieve.

“This is amazing Yaejin.” Sooman smiles at me and it is great to hear this.

“We will release your statement at the conference.” They want me to read it one more time and I am so glad that I wrote it. This way they will know that it is coming from my heart.

“Okay. You should go home, you look really tired. You should rest.” They all bit me farewell and I thank them all one more time.

I am about to go, but I really want to spend some more time with Taemin. I have missed him a lot.  I walk up the stairs and I walk up to the room what sounds the loudest.

I open the door and the whole of exo and shinee are fooling around. It is so crazy to see them, they look drunk. Taemin notices me and the walks up to me and lifts me up.

“You are back”  He spins around and everyone is staring at us

“Are you drunk? “ I laugh at him and he puts me down.

“No~”

It is so nice to spend time with them and they are all glad to see me again, they are all so silly and I am so glad to spend some time with them. It really helps me forget the worries I have. They are all trying to make me laugh and I really appreciate it.

“Suho where is Yixing?” I have text him a lot, but I haven’t seen him yet.

“He is in China.”

“ooh… That is too bad.” Miss that little fool.

 

“Should we tell them about you and …” Taemin winks at me and I just laugh at him and I feel that I am getting red.

“Oppa~! “ he starts to laugh and Kai also starts to tease me.

RingRing my phone goes and it is the devil calling. I look at them and they try to read my screen but I quickly answer

“Hello~”

“Jagiya~ how did it go?”

“It went allright, the dinner was fine and he sad that we don’t have to worry about them. The released the video and are holding a press conference later today.”

“Yes I saw the video, they are all reacting good to it.”

“I know I am so happy for that.”

“So am I. Did you talk to them about us?”

“I did and they said that they would contact your entertainment and wait after it is resolved and then announce it. Did you talk to your entertainment?”

“Really? Ommo that is amazing! “I can hear him laughing and cheering “I also talked to my management and they also want to talk to your entertainment. You know what this means, we will soon to be able to walk hand in hand in public!” I can hear his smile through the phone.  I look to Kai and Taemin and they are also smiling.

“I know… I can’t wait~” I also start to smile and they start to tease me.

“Oppa where are you?”

“I am right now rehearsing for performance. “

“Aah arasso” I wanted to spend some time with him, too bad that he is rehearsing.

“You can come by? “ I can hear that he is doubtful saying this “If you don’t want too you don’t have to. Mabye it is better that you rest?”

“No  I would love to come by.”

“Really? Okay, yes! I..I can’t wait.”

“See you in a bit.” I hang up and he is so cute. The cold busan guy has a sweet soft side.

 

“So are you going to see him”

“I am” I start to blush and they are laughing even harder now “Taemin shut up” I hit him lightly and he pretends to fall down. Everyone looks now at us and are asking why I am blushing so much.

“She is going to” I hit Taemin to make him shut up, what just makes everyone more and more curious and now Kai also starts to tease me.

“Sto-op~” I am turning more red and Taemin gets up and I hit him again and he teases me more and more.

“She is going to meet someone” I hit him again and he pulls me in a hug “She is going somewhere with someone really special”

“Stop it!” I hit him and he hugs me tighter

“Ommo are you two dating? Taemin you finally got her!?” They are all looking surprised and Taemin lets me go and looks shyly to the ground.

“No, no we aren’t dating. She didn’t even give me a chance” He jokes about the last part and everyone laughs.  “Come tell them, they are your friends” I look at him and I don’t really have choice now.

“I am going to meet Jungkook” Everyone looks at me surprised and after a few minutes are congratulating me.

“So I am going now. See you guys later, I have really missed all of you”

“Missed you too~” Taemin is the first one to react and I hit him again. This little aai….

I say goodbye to everyone and Taemin hugs me again

“Sorry~”

“Don’t worry silly” I hit him and hug him back “I have to go, see you later.”

“See you later” I let Taemin go and I also hug Kai and then quickly walk downstairs.

 

*                                                                                                                                        *

I arrive at Bighit and I am so nervous to walk in. How will he react, how will he act? I oohhh…  This is the first time that we really committed to each other and I hope that everything works out.  I walk in and I am so nervous. My heart is beating so fast, I ask where he is and the lead me to the rehearsal room and I walk in.

I can see them practicing and they quickly notice me and when I see Jungkook my heart stops. He smiles at me and runs up to me. He lifts me up and twirls around.

“Jagi you are here!” He gives me a sweet kiss and when we break apart I look him in the eye and his eyes are twinkling.

“I am~”

He takes my hand and we walk to the boys and they are all smiling broadly. I don’t really know what to do and I hold on to his hand even tighter.

“Jinnie~” Jimin walks up to me and he pulls me into a hug.  “We are family now!” the rest joins in our hug and Jungkook is at the side just laughing and looking at us

“Arasso, arasso. Now let go of my girlfriend.”

“Ooeee girlfriend” they are all cheering and we both get a bit shy. Jungkook pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

 

They continue the practice and I sit at the side just looking at them. And from time to time Jungkook gives me a wink, blows me a kiss and even surprised me with a quick kiss. After a while they are all exhausted and we order some chicken to eat and we sit down in a circle.

“I am so tired…” Jungkook sits down next to me and leans his head on my shoulder and holds me hand. I can feel my heart flutter and I smile at him.

“You do look all great.”

“Thank you, I know I am very handsome.” Taeyung jokes and we all laugh

“I don’t mean that. You all look good practicing. Danced well.” I get a bit shy and they all continue to tease me.

“Yaa!  Don’t so much!”  Jungkook speaks up for me and we are all surprised. We all look at him and s are looking at him with open mouth

“Waah the cold guy has a hearth…” They joke and we all laugh.

“Oppa~” I look at him and he smiles at me. I really didn’t expect this from him, he never really was like this. I love this side of him, I hold his hand tighter and I rest now my head on his shoulder and he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

 

Jungkook POV

We are all talking and Yaejin has falling asleep while leaning on my shoulder. We all start to talk softer and she looks so cute. We take some pictures and are waiting for the chicken to arrive.

Today must have been so tiring for her. She had to meet for everything to solve it. We all saw her videos and it broke my heart to see them .She looks so apologizing in every single year, she is trying so hard to fix everything while she exactly should focus on herself.

Even now, she is still dressed up to go and fix the relationship with some designers. I hold her a bit tighter, she is so thin. Changed in this navy dress it even makes her thinner,  it is even to  lose on her.

“She has changed so much in comparison to the last time I saw her.” Jhope speaks up and everyone agrees.

“I know, she has lost too much weight and she keeps on losing weight. “

“She should sleep more, her dark circles are so dark….”

“She should so sttt” I make them go quite and they are all laughing at my cuteness.

She is still asleep and she looks so cute. When the food arrives I wake her up and she looks so cute, she rubs her eyes and oohh… I smile from ear to ear and everyone is making puke faces. But I don’t care, I am so glad that she is her. Her in my arms.

We are all talking and everyone is bombarding her and Jimin is trying so hard to get her attention and it is so funny to see. We are all enjoying the chicken, but she isn’t eating anymore. I hold up a peace of chicken for her, but she doesn’t want to eat it.

“Are you full?”

“Yes I am, very sweet of you.” She gives me a cute smile, but I am a bit worried though. She hasn’t eaten so much…

We get up to go back and practice. I try to do every move as good as I can, partly to impress her. I can see that the members are laughing and winking at me. We are about to practice the song perfect man of Shinhwa, we have practiced run and I need you and it is going good.

“Shall we teach you the dance run?” She looks so excited, I always thought her our dances. We should practice perfect man, but I want to surprise her by doing the song. I look at the boys and they do look a bit confused at me.

“I want to surprise her with …” I hint them and they get it. They look at me surprised and Jimin walks up to Yae and pulls her to us. He takes of her coat and when he sees me looking and he quickly backs off.

“Come we will teach you.” She takes of her jacket and I am trying not to look too shocked at her. She does notice that my face dropped and that everyone is staring. She look to the ground and I quickly grab her hand and everyone starts to joke again.

She still picks up fast, but we can all see that it hurts for her to dance. She is trying so hard to keep on going and knowing her she isn’t going to stop anytime.

“She should stop dancing” Jimin walks up to me and he is right. She looks like she is going to faint anytime.  I run up to her and wrap her in my arms, she lets out a little scream and we all start laughing.

“Come let’s sit down.” I smile at her and she understand why I ask her too.

We sit down on the floor and I put my arms around her and we turn the tv on and the only thing we can see are about her and the preconference. I can see that she stiffens up, I try to change the channel.

“You don’t have to do that.”  She gets up and put her coat back on. “I should go home, it is getting late and today was a really long day.” She tries to smile and I am sad that she is leaving.

“I will bring you home.” I put on my coat and she smiles at me.

“You don’t have to, just stay here. I will get a cab and be home safely.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am, you stay here oppa. I am just going home and I will text you when I am there.” Everyone gives her a hug and I walk her to the elevator.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind coming with you.”

“No, no… Just go and practice some more. You looked really good.”

“Thank you~ “ We step in the elevator and I hold her hand and she rest her head on my shoulder.

“It has been just so tiring today. I had to do so much and I am really happy that everything is working out.”

“So am I. You should get home and rest a lot.” She nods and when we step out of the elevator I walk with her to wait for the cab.

I give her a back hug and lean my head on her shoulder.

“You are getting so tall.”

“Yes I know, we used to be the same height and now I am 5 cm taller.” We both laugh and I kiss her check

“I am so happy that the entertainment is going to release a statement of us dating.”

“Yes it truly feels like we are now really committing to our relationship.”

“I know, we are really given us a shot now.”

Her ride arrives and I don’t really want to let her go.

“You live with Jungsoo, right?”

“Yes I do.” She nods and smiles shyly.

“Okay, tell him that I said hi.” She nods and I give her a quick kiss and she gets in the car. I wave until I can’t see her anymore and then I head back upstairs.

Thinking of Jungsoo I think back to last night. Heechul was video calling us and showing us how cute she was sleeping, but when Leeteuk came home she run up in his arms and it just looked like it was more between them. I shouldn’t worry right?

 

“Jungkoook”

“Kookieee”

The boys walk up to me and are cheering around me. I laugh at these fools.

“You are so cheeky and so lovely with her. You aren’t so cold busan guy with her.”

“Yes you are so weird around her.” They are all teasing me and I am getting shy.

“Yes I just love her a lot. Let me be.”

We are now done practicing and arrived home. I am listening to songs to cover and Jimin walks in. He sits down next to me and he looks a bit serious at me. Aiaia..

“Jungkook, can I ask you something.”

“Sure what is wrong?”

“You and Yaejin, you guys are really cute together, but.. You are so… I don’t know. Are you worried about something?” He gets a bit shy and I don’t know what to say to him. I don’t want to lie, but I also don’t want to admit the truth….Admitting it to myself.

“I… You know that I already was worried about her and the fact that she can’t remember anything about Eunhyuk.” I told him that I worried if she truly liked me or if it is because she can’t remember him.

“Jungkook, she likes you. It is so obvious to see.”

“Yes I know you were convincing me all night yesterday. But Leeteuk. When they hugged and they live together. I ….”

“Jungkook, you are getting worried because of nothing. Is that the reason that you are being all clingy and all. Because you want to convince her that you like her?”

“Maybe…I, I also just want to hold her hand all the time.”

“Well then just hold her hand because of her and not because you want to convince anyone. Kookie she has asked the management to announce your relationship, she is all in.” I look at Jimin and he goes on for minutes why I shouldn’t worry and it is so nice of him, he stops talking when my phone goes and it is Yaejin calling

“Jagi~”

“Jungkook, I am home~”

“Jinnieee~”

“Jimiin~” She says it in the same way that Jimin does and we all laugh.

“I just wanted to call to let you know that I am home. I am going to sleep now.”

“Arasso, sleep well sweetheart.”  I hang up and Jimin hits me

“Don’t be so cute, it makes me jealous.” He walks out and I go on to look for a song to cover.

*                                                                                                                     *

The past 2 days go fast and I have tried to meet up with Yae as much as I can, but I have been so busy lately. I am happy that everything around her scandal is going good. Everyone is reacting positive and it seems that we will be able to announce that we are together very soon.

We are now back practicing and my phone goes off.

“Jinnie, Jinniee” They start to tease me, but I don’t recognize the number.

“Hello? “

“Jungkook? I am Leeteuk.”

“Leeteuk? Yes I am Jungkook.” I am so surprised, in the past days he was not really excited about me and Yae being together. I do understand where he is coming from, he is truly a big brother to her.

“Hi, I am calling because tomorrow is Yaejin birthday.”

“Yes I know, is she okay?”

“Yes she is doing well. I am calling to invite you to a surprise party, since she is turning 18 we wanted to celebrate it. So you should also come.”

“Really? Wow, thank you so much for inviting me.” I am talking so formal to him that the rest of the boys are gathering around me and they are looking so curious.

“You and the rest of your members are all invited to come.”

“That is amazing, wait I will put you on speaker the rest of my members are here.” He agrees and I put him on speaker. He introduces him and they all greet him enthusiastically

“You boys are all invited to come to the birthday party for Yaejin. I will text you the details later.”

“Arasso, thank you again for inviting all of us.” I hang up and I was so nervous talking to him.

 

“You and Leeteuk are getting more and more closer.” They tease me and I punch Jimin.

“Uugghl.. He makes me so nervous.”

“That is because he is important to Yaejin and he doesn’t really approve of you yet” The wink at me and they are right. Oooh…..

“Come we have to buy her something nice.” We all leave to get her something nice.

 

“Jungkook any idea what you are going to buy her?”

“No~ I have no idea….” We walk from store to store, but I still don’t really know what to give her.  We walk past a jewelry store, maybe? I get in and I think I have found the perfect gift for her.

 

Jungsoo POV

I get home and I quickly go and look for Yaejin. I walk to her room and she isn’t there, maybe she isn’t home yet? I walk into my room and there she is, sitting on my bed reading a book, well she was reading a book. Now she is fast asleep. I smile at her, she is so innocent. I take some pictures of her and then leave to make us something warm to drink.

“You are home” She wakes up and strechtes out, she looks so cute. I hand her a cup of tea and she thanks me.

“So tell me, how the dinner went.” She tells me how me how everything went and I am happy that everything went okay, but I can’t believe that they also wanted her to that. I mean just look at her, she looks like she going to collapse any second.

“Have you seen the preconference?”

“No I haven’t, I was afraid to watch it alone.”

“Shall we watch it together?” She nods and go to the living room to watch it on television.

“Don’t be so nervous, I am sure that everything turned out okay.”

We are watching the conference and I am shocked by the amount of people that have showed up.  They are talking about some basic stuff, apologizing and explaining the situation. Then the doctor starts to talk and I can’t bear to listen to him. He is making sure that everyone understands how fragile her situation is and he even says that she should be back in the hospital, but that she doesn’t want to.

Then they read her statement, first they show it and then mister Sooman speaks up and reads it to everyone.

“You wrote that?”

“I did. I wanted everyone to know how grateful I was thinking of me, supporting me. I also thanked every single broadcast or award show that has mentioned and supported me. “

“You are so sweet.” So many shows have been talking about her, they have mentioned her and said that they were thinking of her.

“I also said thanks to every award I still won.”

“Even then you still keep on winning.” I hug her and she smiles at me.

“Have you looked upon you instagram?”

“No I haven’t. Shall we do it now?” We go back to my room and take my laptop. She logs in and we look at the comments.

“Some are mean, but most are really supporting.”

“Yes I know, it makes me happy to see that. But still the few that are mean are still a bit hurtful.”

“Don’t, don’t focus on that. Focus on the people that love you. Here look at this.” I look up some articles and it is about all the artist that have been supporting her.

“Look all your friends have been backing you up and they are supporting you.”

So many idols and even American celebrities have been supporting here, posting pictures of them together and talking about her.

“I… Aah thank you for showing me this.” She tears up “It is so hard…Jungsoo” She hugs me and I put the laptop away.

“Stt… Don’t cry, I am here. We are going to get through this.”

And yet again we fall asleep in each other arms, it is not that I mind falling asleep holding her, but I… I shouldn’t think like this.

“So tell me, Jungkook.”

“Well…” She explains everything what happened and I am trying not to look upset or angry.

“Okay, so you two are given a real shot to your relationship.”

“I am, we are.”

“Taemin told me that you were dancing yesterday, are you sure that that is a good idea?”

“He did, ahh.. Well, you know me. I can’t just wait. I..”

“Jinnie, you have to listen to the doctor, I know it is hard, but you can’t just hurt your body even more. You should already be in a hospital room, to be dancing… Please just..”

“I know…I will try, but I don’t want to lie to you again. I will try. “

“Suho also gave me this.” I hand her the bag with her clothes and she mounts thank you to me.

*                                                                                                                       *

“So her birthday how are we going to do that?” Ryeowook speaks up and I am busy uploading a picture of me and Yaejin. She uploaded a picture of me cooking and thanking everyone for helping, supporting her and she also thank me in the post.

I upload the picture and I also thank everyone for supporting her and saying that I love her too.

“What are you uploading?” Heechul takes my phone and looks at us together hugging.

“She looks a lot healthier than in real life.”

“I know right, she looks a lot ticker in this picture that is why I picked it.”

“Okay, Jungsoo now enough of you on your phone. You wanted us to come and discuss celebrating her birthday.”

“Okay okay, well I thought that we could celebrate it at my home.”

“Okay, how many people do you want to invite?”

“I wanted to invite just our members, do you guys want someone else to invite? “

“Don’t you want some more of her friends?” Heechul speaks up and the rest does like celebrating her birth day.

“I wanted to at first, but you should see her lately. She is so tired, she even got thinner.”

“She did?! I really didn’t think she had any more fat to lose.” They are all so surprised and they look so worried.

“But we could just invite her closest friends? “

“You mean Taemin, Kai, Yixing, Suho, Yoona, Hani, Sooyoung…”

“Look Ryeowook you can say them all, but we will stay here for a long time then.” Kangin speaks up and we all laugh.

“I heard of Yoona that they wanted to celebrate just something with her and Sooyoung, yuri and Taeyeon.”

“Okay, well I don’t really want to invite too many people. It might just be too much for her.”

“Well, how about we invite then just Taemin, Kai, Hani.  I don’t think that yixing is in Korea right now. “

“Okay don’t forget Suho as well.”

“No Do or Chen?” Ryeowook speaks up again and it is a bit sad to invite only them.

“We could just invite them all? “

“All of Exo?”

“Yes…” Kyuhyun agrees with Ryeowook and it would be nice.

“Okay shall we just hold it then with just us, exo and the whole of Shinee?”

“And Hani “

“Maybe should also invite bts.” I carefully say and they all look surprised at me.

“Her and Jungkook are dating.”

“No, no way! What about Hyukjae?”

“Well, she doesn’t remember him yet. “ Heechul is getting angry at me and I try to calm him down, when he told me about them he was convinced that they wouldn’t date and it was just a fling.

“Look I also don’t know what to do, but we can’t force her to remember him and he does treat her nicely. At least that is what she told me.’”

“Well then it will be the whole of  Exo, SHinee and Bts… Is this going to fit in you home, hyung?” Kyuhyun stops Heechul from speaking up again and I nod.

“I think it will fit.”

“Okay lets invite them.”

 

I called bts and the rest invited the rest of the guys and I am now making sure that everything is clean and I make a list of everything I have to buy tomorrow.

“What are you doing?” Jin walks in and she just got out of the shower. She looks great with her hair wet. I try not to stare and put my list away.

“Groceries” I see her going through the fridge and she comes out with a bucket of ice cream.

‘Want to watch a movie?” She holds up to spoons and I nod.

“Lets go” We sit down in her room and we start watching a horror movie.

 

We have been hiding after each other and screaming together. It was terrible to watch it. Terrible!

“We are never watching this again.”

“I agree…” We just lay down beside each other and are looking at the ceiling.

“Tomorrow you will be a grown up.”

“I know don’t talk about it… Oppa, can you help me tomorrow to shoot a video?”

“Of course. I would love to help you.”

“Thank you~ Lift your arm up oppa” I lift my arm up and she slips in. I smile at her and wrap my arm around her.

“Sleep well” I give her a kiss on her crown and we fall asleep.

 

“Happy birthday” I wake her up and she smiles at me. She hugs me and she looks happy.

“Thank you~ “

“Come change into something nice and I will make something delicious for you to eat.”

I quickly get up and when I turn around to face her and she has turned to face me and smiles at me. I change quickly and start to make some food for us to eat. I am done setting the table and she walks in, she looks amazing. I take some pictures of her and she blushes.

“Stop it…” She walks to the table and she is amazed by all what I made

“You made all of this? Waahh It is delicious!”

“Come eat first and then we will shoot your video”

“No let’s do it now otherwise I won’t be able to enjoy your food as much as I want to.”

“Okay, Action” I start to film her and she looks so nervous.

“Hello everyone, Yaejin imnida. I am here to thank everyone for my birthday wishes and I am happy to tell everyone that I am now 18th years old. I am deeply sorry for everything and I am here to apologize. I am sorry for hiding my real birthday. “

She bows down and she can hardly stand back up straight.  I want to walk up to her but she nods at me to let me know that she is doing okay.

“Thank you all again for supporting and staying by my side.”

“Here let me help you up. “ I help her up and she sighs out of relieve.

“Don’t cry, it is your birthday. No tears, only smiles. Okay?” She nods and I sit her down to eat.

“I have to go to work, I will see you night.”

“Okay, don’t be late tonight!” I give her a hug and she walks out of the door.

Okay well now I have to go and get food, drinks and I also have to clean the dishes.

 

*                                                                                                                                 *

I am done doing groceries and I am now setting everything up. The boys promised they would come a bit earlier to help me, but I think that they are running late. I also ordered a cake and Heechul was getting it, I hope he brings it in one piece and more importantly on time.

“Hyung it is so clean here!” Kyuhyun is so surprised and Kangin is also looking around.

“Well Jin and I live now together and having a girl living with you, really does make some difference.”

“I can see that.”

“Hyung I brought some other foods.” Ryeowook shows the bag he is holding and they end up helping me setting everything up.

“Were do I put the cake?!” Heechul arrived and with him came shinee and some members of exo.

“I am so happy that you are finally here.” I take the cake and it is still in one piece.

“So when will she be here?” Key comes to help me

“She will be here within this hour.” I look on my phone and she could really walk in any second.

The doorbell goes and I quickly go to open the door, it is bts and they are all happy to see me and I all greet them with a hug. When I see Jungkook I can clearly see that he is nervous and I also give him a light hug.

“Should I call her?” Everyone is has arrived and they all put their coats in my room and shoes as well.

“Yes do that” Heechul is getting eager for her to arrive. I start to dial her and Heechul speaks up “Everyone quite, Jungsoo do put it on speaker.” I nod and she answers quickly.

“Oppa~”

“Jinnie, how was shooting?”

“It was nice, they had a surprise for me and it was so sweet of them. I also apologized to all of them.”

“You did, I am really proud of you.” We start to talk like no one is listening, but then Heechul pusses me slightly and I notice that everyone is looking a bit weird at me.

“Are you almost here?”

“Yes I am, I am five minutes away. Maybe even less.”

“Arasso, see you in five.” I hang up the phone and we start to go through our plan again.

“I am going to hold the cake.” Kyuhyun steps up and he look so cute. We all laugh and Taemin starts to fight with him and they end up both holding up the cake.

Everyone stands behind Kyuhyun and Taemin that hold up the cake. I get the lighters to light up the candles. I look on my phone and she should be here any minute. I put off the lights, light up the candles and I hear the door going open, she is here. Everyone goes quiet and we are waiting for her to walk in.

“Oppa, I got us something nice to eat. Is there still some seaweed soup that you made for me this morning? That was truly amazing.” She keeps on babbling and when she walks in she goes quiet and she looks at us with open mouth. We all start to sing happy birthday.

She blows out the candles and I turn back on the lights, she looks at me and she pulls me into a hug.

“Thank you so much….” I wipe away her tear and smile at her

“No tears today, remember..” She nods and we break apart.

“Thank all of you guys for coming.” She smiles to everyone and they are all speaking at the same time.

“Okay you go and sit down with the rest, I will come with plates.” I put her down on the couch and Taemin immediately claims her. He is so cute when he is around her, always clinging on to her.

“Here let me help bring this to them.”

“Didn’t I tell you to sit down…?”

“Maybe~ I can’t really remember.”

“You~ Hahaha, you should go and sit by your boyfriend.” I look at Jungkook and he is staring sad to the ground. I saw how he reacted when she hugged me and not him, he really looked disappointed and also a bit scared.

“Go and cheer him up.”

“Arasso.” She squishes my hand and then nervously walks back to the rest, I can see that she doesn’t really know what to do, but Jungkook noticed her looking and is walking now towards her… Oooh.. I might not like the fact that they are dating now, but I want her to be happy. I do hope that she will remember Hyukjae soon, I really don’t know how I am ever going to tell Hyukjae about them. I really don’t know and I also don’t want to…

 

Yaejin POV

I see what Jungsoo means, Jungkook looks hurt. I also haven't said a word since he has been here... I should have hugged him as well. I walk up to the boys and I don’t really know how to approach Jungkook. Should I say hi? Just walk up to him? I stare at the ground and when I look at Jungkook he is also looking at me. He gets up and walks up to me, he opens his arms a little and I also walk up to him and hug him.

“I am so sorry that I didn’t greet you sooner.”

“Annyo, it is okay. I am glad that you are hugging me now.” He smiles at me, then it seems that he remembers something and walks to Jimin and he hands him something. When he comes back to me he looks so nervous.

“I found you something” He walks behind me and I put my hair in front of me and he puts a necklace around me.

“A star…” I look at him and I love it.

“Look..” He turned around the the star and there is engraved our names with a heart in between. He looks so shy and I… I am so happy..

“Thank you oppa~” I give him a kiss and he wraps his arms around me.

“I am glad that you like it.” 

We turn around and everyone is staring at us. I start to blush and Jungkook grabs my hand, they all start to yell and congratulating us.

“Come you two can sit here.” Taehyung gets up and takes my seat so that we can sit next to each other.

We all start to talk and everyone is surprised by Jungkook. He went from the cool, cold guy to a talk active and sharing guy. He keeps on holding my hand putting his head on my shoulder, he is so cute. Even his own members are looking surprised at him.

“Jinnie do you live here?” Key speaks up and he points at my room

“Aah you have been snooping haven’t you.”

“Deh..” He smirks hahah

“Yes we do live together.” We explain why and they are surprised and start to teas Jungsoo.

 

“Are you tired?” Jungkook makes me open my eye a bit further and I nod. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head down on his shoulder.

“Kamsamnida oppa~” 

Everyone starts to leave one by one and it was so nice to spend some time with them. I gave them all a hug and thanked them all more than ones. Taemin teased me again and of course kai was joining him. Now only Jungsoo and the rest of super junior and bts remain. I walk back to Jungkook and he pulls me back into his arms.

“So Jungkook, we are going to ask you some questions.” Kyuhyun speaks up and they are all sitting up straight and looking at Jungkook and the rest of bts.

“Yaejin, come here.” Heechul grabs my arm and plops me down next to Jungsoo. I look to them and they are already starting to ask him questions.

“So you want to date our sister. Did you ask her parents? Did you tell your entertainment?”

I try not to laugh and Jungkook really looks scared. He is trying his best to answer each questing as good as he can. I am trying not to laugh. Even Jungsoo is now in on it and they keep on asking and asking.

“You guys are tomorrow also coming to the dinner right?”

“Yes our moms arranged it.” Heechul rubs his hands through my hair and I try to look mad at him, but I really can’t do it.

“Arasso. Thank you all for coming.” I give them all a big hug and there goes Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kangin and Heechul.

“Jungsoo can we drive together when we tomorrow?”

“Yes we can, I have all day off.”  We start to clean and Jin also starts to help.

“Yaejin you go and sit down.” Jungsoo leads me to the couch and looks to Jungkook

“Jungkook make sure that she stays seated.” I can see that he is doing it with a bit of resent, but I really appreciate it. Jungkook takes my hand and he also looked happy by what Jungsoo said.

“Can I see your room?” Jungkook whispers and I nod, I take his hand and I show him my room.

“Tadaa” I show him my room and he looks around.

“I love your room, where is your closet?”   I walk to my closet and he leaves and within second he comes back with a bag and holds something behind his back.

“What do you have?” He puts the bag down and shows me what he kept behind his back.

“Aahh, how sweet.” He gives me a frame of the two of us and within the frame is also the word love.  He puts is on my night stand and I love it.

“I also brought you something else.” He keeps the bag upside down and some clothes fall out.

“Did you bring me clothes?” I sit down on my bed and he sits next to me.

“Well, remember when you always stole my clothes, so I brought some of mine so you could wear them.”

“You brought them because you love me wearing your clothes.” I give him a look and he gets a shy smile.

“I do~” He hugs me and he shows me what he brought.

“You do know that most clothes are the same” I and he tickles me

“Ya, do you want to borrow my clothes?”

“I do, I do” he stops tickling me and I am out of breath.

“I love your clothes, I really find it so sweet.”  I put it in my closet and I tell him to turn around and I change my shirt into one of his.

“Tadaah” I turn around and he opens his eyes. He chuckles and pulls me closer.

“You look amazing…” I put on one of his black shirts and if falls so big on me, but it does look nice.

“I love the fact that you didn’t open your eyes to peak” I give him a kiss and he blushes. He pulls me in for another kiss and just at that moment the door is  opened.

“Kookie lets go.” Namjoon stops midsentence and we break apart.

“Okay, lets just go.” Namjoon closes his eyes and quickly walks away.

We walk out of the room and I am trying not to laugh. Jungkook is getting red and when we walk out everyone is looking at us and Jungsoo is getting red, probably of anger.

"Okay, okay.." He tries to breath and breaks us apart.

"Jungsoo oppa~" I try to smile at him and he just looks at me while the rest is putting on their shoes and coats.

"You two aren't allowed to be alone anymore, arasso. Do you want a watch another movie tonight?" He tries to be mad, but he really can't play mad for long.

"Haha I would love to oppa, but not a scare movie like yesterday."

"Deh never again. "

"Shall we watch it in my room."

"Last night we also watched a movie in you room, shouldn't we go this time in my room."

"Well I think that you room might be a mess.. so.."

"You are right, lets watch it in yours." We start to talk about which movie the watch when we notice that they are staring at us.

"It was so nice that all of you came even on such a short notice." Jungsoo speaks up first and they are all thanking them for inviting them

"Jinniee, come by soon." Jimin is the last to give a hug and I nod

"I will come by soon."

"Don't go to bed to late, okay. " Jungkook pulls me into a hug and cups my face with one hand

"I will... I really loved seeing you today."

"Me too, I wouldn't have missed you birthday for the world." I smile at him and I give him a quick kiss.

"My parents wanted to see you again, they really have missed you."

"Aahh, Maybe both yours and my parents can come together? My parents also have missed you. "

"We should do that. " He gives me one last kiss and he and s leave.

"I will get us something to eat." Jungsoo quickly sets up tea and I walk to my window.

I look at my necklace that Jungkook gave me and it is so sweet. I look back at the moon and somehow I get all butterflies in my stomach.A different feeling... Somehow it feels like the moon is a promise between me and someone. I can't remember, but the feeling is still here...Here in my heart.

Hyukjae POV

We are watching tv again and they are talking about the preconference and all the statements that have been made by the entertainment. I am happy that everyone is reacting so positive, they are all just blaming the entertainment and that is kind of funny to see.

"Hyukjae, there is something new on the tv." I walk back to the tv and she has made a new video.

I chuckle, she didn't change at all, she is still hell bound on apologizing. The first time she made this video we had to do it over 10 times. I look at the video and I am trying not to look shocked.

We all walk back to our room and I take out the picture of us together,, ooh I miss her so much.

"Hyuk are you okay?"

"I...I just miss her." I look back at the photo, she is so skinny even more then the last time I saw her.

"I will be back."

 

I am sitting outside looking at the moon, today is her birthday. I really wished I could be with her, I wanted to be with her the moment that her real birthday was revealed, I want to be by her side.

"Yae...Sweet Yae... Even though you don't remember me, you don't remember us. It is okay, I have enough love for the both of us, enough memories for the both of us. I really wished I could be by your side. The only person how could understand how I feel is you." I look back at our ultrasound...

"It is hard to be without you. Your silly humor, your twinkly eyes, your smile. Your pure heart. I even miss your seriousness. You should eat more though, I will tell Jungsoo too feed you more."  I take a deep breath and look at the stars.

"I remember the first time I saw you. You were in a hurry and left your scarf with stars. I remember our first date, the first time I held your hand." I start too snotter and I wipe away my tears

"I remember our first I love you. I... I miss the way you wipe away my tears, cup my face, the way you get mad at me. I-I hold the memories for you, until you are ready to remember them. When you are ready I will be here, I will be here waiting for you... You are my star and I am your moon. No-ow and forever... I miss you...I love you.."