5

My crazy pince, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is his goddamn plan, Henry?”

 

“I don’t know” he shake his hand and smile sorry to me “No one will”

 

“So what the heck am I supposed to do with this dog costume?” I’m point my finger to myself who already dressed up in a huge dog costumes that often spot in kid Museum Park

 

I was called out from the pigsty since 5 in the morning (everyone was called out from their bedroom), take a good shower for the first time since I was forcefully bring here. Than a maid take out a huge dog costumes out and hand it to me with her friendly smile. ‘Change’, that was all she told me.

 

Henry brought me to Prince’s room and left me with a small ‘fighting’ . I sighed to myself. What’s worst can actually happen right?

 

I knock the door softly, asking for his permission.

 

“Come in” with just that, I twist the door open.

 

“Master?” I gulped down and look around for any sight of tiger or wild animal. Everything seem strangely peaceful that it make me scare more that I normally do.

 

“What do you think?” Master comes out from the corner while rearrange his shirt collar.

 

“…..” I freeze in the spot and I’m more than sure that my eyes are now almost pop out in shock.

 

Master is now dress in a white button T-shirt, with the end of the shirt put inside the blue pants which reach bellow his knee and a black belt to secure on his waist. His golden hair is now dye black and comb perfectly flat on his head. He put a round ugly glasses on and throw a piggy back on his shoulder. He raise a brow at me and signal me to move closer to him.

 

“You look good in that” He speak and walk to pull out the big dog collar and leashes out of his bag. I think I kidda get it now.

 

“Why are you dress up like this?”

 

“Disguise”

 

 “What for?”

 

“People often see me on the T.V. or internet. If I walk around normally, they would recognize immediately so I think it’s a good idea” he stop like he just remember something. He turn to me, look so serious all of sudden “So what do you think?”

 

The true is, the clothes really ugly and make him look like a nerd that you often saw bully on K-drama. But because he’s different, I mean people who are really handsome and pretty would make the cheap clothes look expensive, the ugly clothes look fashionable. The prince is really handsome, so anything that put on him will look strangely good.

 

So I decide to speak the truth

 

“You look really good”

 

“You mean good in good”

 

“Yes, master. Good”

 

“Great that you speak the truth” he throw the dog collar at me “Now wear this”

 

“Why?”

 

“I will walk you to school instead of princess Yoye”

 

“……” WHAT?!

 

“I said wear the collar!” his voice fill with authorities which make me flick in fear and quickly put the collar on.

 

“So I wear this to go to school with you?” what the heck is wrong with his head?!

 

“Why not?” he hug his arms under his chest and look at me with a proud smirk “I don’t want to be popular by taking a red fur dog to school”

 

I just realize this prince is not a psycho but an idiot.

 

“Is walking a human in dog costume not popular?!”

 

“Ask the soldier” he turn and narrow his eyes at the poor shaking soldiers that stand beside him “Is that popular to walk this pig to school?”

 

Everyone were keeping their head low because they didn’t know what the prince want as his answer.

 

“Yep, no one say anything” he put the leashes on the collar and begin to walk me outside of his room “So you’re coming with me!”

 

He drag me outside of the palace, ready to walk in the car but a black shadow suddenly run past me really fast and hit the prince make he take a few step backward.

 

“mama!” Master yelled out in shock and try to pry the middle-age woman out of him. So that shadow was a woman.

 

But wait….

 

The prince call her ‘mama’ so it’s mean she’s-

 

“mama, I’m not a baby anymore” Master whine and try to break free.

 

“But mama never this happy before. The first time that my Krissie study outside the palace...” she stop and look at master from head to toes “…Even the clothes look awful but it’s ok, my Krissie is the best”

 

She kissed the master on his cheek, make his face turn red.

 

My head slowly register everything….

 

The queen!

 

“Do I look that awful?” his lip form into thin line as he ask his mom.

 

“Not really” she tap her chin and look around before she spot me “But why do you dressed up as a dog?”

 

His mother aka this country prince that I often saw on T.V, ask and turn to hug me. She yell out ‘cute’ before almost squish the life out of me with her hug.

 

“Prince’s order, my queen” I manage to break free and take a deep breath in.

 

“So you’re the pig that I heard about..” she turn to master and ask “You will not make her wear the dog head, won’t you?”

 

“Yes, It’s in the car” he smile toothy at his mom.

 

“Oh god-“ she face palm herself before let out a sigh

 

“Mama, I’ll go to school now” he tell his mom and walk to the car. Of course, drag me with him too.

 

“Bye bye” she wave her both arms on the air excitedly before turn to wink at me “Don’t bite Krissie, doggie”

 

“…..”

 

“Or the Krissie with bite you back”

 

OH MY GOD!

 

“Mama!” master turn to yell at his mom and stomp out.

 

I’ve never thought the queen would be so friendly and down to earth. I stole a glance at master who walking beside me, who did he take after?

 

When we sit in the car, my huge dog costume take half of the back car seat, make master move around uncomfortably.  I want to laugh but try my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter