6

My crazy pince, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of my life energy was out by that man’s fans as they tried to torn me into pieces to get his shirt. I spent my last breath to run out without caring what was in my way. The prince’s looking around beside the car try to find me. He pointed his finger as I run to him in unhuman speed. I step in a rock and end up falling my face first on the hard ground.

 

 

“Ouch”

 

 

“Where is the dog costume?” Master raise his brow at me with both hand on his hip.

 

 

I raised my face from the ground and turn to give awkward smile, don’t know to any good excuse to say.

 

 

“Waaa” he jump in shock and point at my face.

 

 

“What’s it, master?”

 

 

“Your mouth is bleeding!”

 

 

“Can you-“ I throw my hand up, hope master would kind enough to pull me up

 

 

“GIVE OPPA SHIRT NOW!” He can’t even get to scoff on my head when many high pitch voice suddenly scream at us.

 

Countless fan-girls run blindly in our direction, throwing my poor master to the side. The shirt on my body was torn into pieces by the mad fan-girls who did nothing but scream at each other.

 

 

“What the hell is happening here?” My master who just got his sense back, yell at the sea of mad teenage girl who keep pulling my arms but no one seem to give a about what he said.

 

 

“Shut up nerd!” one girl turn to bare her teeth at him

 

 

“W-What….?” His face turn blank in shock

 

 

“You’re stand in my way! Go back to your hole nerd!”

 

 

“How dare you?!” He hissed, pointing at her “What is your father name?”

 

 

“Get lost! I have no time with someone useless like you! Go away!”

 

 

I can’t hear anything else because I was trying to pull back my arms, fighting with all the thirsty fan-girls. Oh my beautiful skin!

 

 

/Bang/

 

 

The sound of a gunshot echoed loudly make everyone freeze in the spot. I turned the place where that deadly sound come from, and see a man dress up in black suit and mask hiding is face, standing with his gun point up. Just like he know I’m staring at him, he turned his gun, pointing that sliver material at me.

 

 

“Gun!” A girl scream

 

 

“Run!” Just like that, the crowd of fan-girls suddenly disappear as all the girls running in different direction, screaming in horror.

 

 

There is just prince and I, still standing froze in the spot. I didn’t run because I don’t have any more energy left to run after all things that just happen. And the prince keep standing beside me, looking dazed like he already lost his mind, didn’t even about what happen around him.

 

 

What the hell?!

 

 

“Master, why are you still standing here? Run!”

 

 

“…..”

 

 

I sigh in defect of his sudden strange behavior.  I quickly pull his hand and run to a good place to hide. I look out from my hide place and see that the man in black suit already disappear.

 

 

“Master!” I shake the prince, hope he get his sense back.

 

 

“What happen?” He look at me with his wide eyes, like he just get back to earth. Great!

 

 

“What is wrong with you?”

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just someone….useless” He pouted, stick his pink lower lip out. His voice turn as whisper at the world useless.

 

 

That’s why. He maybe can’t get over the shock of someone said such words to his face. He was born with silver spoon, only heard praise and good word.  Just today, the first time that him disguise as a normal person, he already have someone to tell him to get lost in the face.

 

 

And I feel bad for happy and almost do the free style dance right here, right now.

 

 

“Gather yourself back, master.” I hit his shoulder lightly “Did you hear the gunshot? Did you see that man in black suit?”

 

 

“Oh right. Black suit, I saw him too” the hint of murder in his eyes make me know that my prince already get back to normal.

 

 

“Back then, when he shot the gun to the sky, he pointed that gun at me” I look at him with wide eyes, slowly panic inside.

 

 

“So it’s mean he didn’t come here to kill me” the spark in his eyes suddenly disappear, he chew his bottom lips bitterly “I’m that useless that no one want to kill anymore”

 

 

I almost slap his head. But I hold back my hand because I’m still value my life.

 

 

“Ok…” I gritted my teeth, try to change the subject “Then, why don’t we go to class now? I’m sure it’s already start.”

 

 

“No, I’m useless”

 

 

“Wake up, master!” I finally lose my mind and scream on his ear.

 

 

“You dare shouting at me, you stupid piggy mirror!”

 

 

“…..” ok, I think it better to keep my mouth shut.

 

 

“Because of finding you make me missed my first class. Now look at you!” he stared at me from head to toes “Where is your dog costume? What can I walk to class?”

 

 

“Do you need to walk the dog to class? Is this university or Museum Park?”

 

 

“That’s right. If I don’t have a dog, I still can take you to class”

 

 

“You get your sense back, finally!” I almost tear up at how he finally turn into a normal human being.

 

 

“But you need to wear the costume back after class”

 

 

!

 

 

………….

 

 

 

I last time I went to school is when I was 10 years old, mean that my education is really poor. And now I have to sit in the university class, looking blankly at the teacher who writing some alien language on the board.

 

And more importantly, the girls in the class, whom I assume are that ‘Chealie’ or ‘Chenleang’ or what the hell his name is, his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter