7

My crazy pince, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something unexpected happen on Prince Kris’s first day of school and also in the same day of the famous Chanyeol made free concert for the university.

 

 

Prince was standing there, looking at the burning part of the car about 30 minute before another car came to pick us back to the palace. The palace was banned this bomb news from going anywhere, in case that all the people in the country will know that prince was disguise and study in commoner school.

 

When we’ve arrived the palace, Henry suddenly pop out of nowhere, dragging me to a room, to take care of my injuries.

 

 

 

“Why did you stand near the car? What if these left scar?” He quickly while dubbing medicine on my skin.

 

 

 

“Who know there was a bomb inside?”

 

 

“The bomb must be so powerful. Your shirt was all torn”

 

 

“No, it was because Chanyeol’s fan. I was wearing the dog costume to school, remember?”

 

 

“Oh, that’s right…” he nodded his head like he just remember it “Finish. Just becareful while you take shower, don’t let your injuries arm touch water yet.”

 

 

“Thank a lot Henry. I mean it, no one ever this kind to me” I grab his hand while he was intended to leave, before smiling at him.

 

 

“Don’t thank me. I just did something I should while you’re not being treat like human here” His voice come out rather rough, like he speak through his clench teeth

 

 

“Are you mad at me?” I started to get panic.

 

 

“Not with you” He turned to smile at me before patting my head “I just wonder why human can’t be treat the same. Even you’re a thief doesn’t mean you can be treat like pig or dog”

 

 

“Well I’m both of that. Pig and dog.” I said in the matter-of-fact tone.

 

 

“That’s why I’m so mad. If I were you, I would already kill that prince”

 

 

“Hey!” I quickly jump to cover his mouth, scolding him with my eyes “How could you say something like that? You could get kill!”

 

 

 

“I just said the tru-“

 

 

“Piggy mirror!” Prince yelled out from the door the door make both of us shut our mouth immediately. If he came a little faster than this, I and Henry would be both got kill.

 

 

 

“What happen, Master?” The prince who still wearing the same clothes and also didn’t take off his nerdy glasses yet, stomping in the room with pissed expression on his face like someone just kick his dog.

 

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

 

“Applying medicine, Master”

 

 

“And who the hell are you?!” prince turn to ask Henry but before he could reply that rude prince already raise his hand to stop “Whatever your name is I don’t care. Go away!”

 

 

Henry lower his head at prince before leaving but not forget to mouth ‘bye’ before he did so.

 

 

 

“Don’t let your injure touch water” prince look at my injure arm before command in loud voice.

 

 

“Y-yes” My eyes turn wide, can’t help but smile.  So the mean prince is worry about me.

 

 

“Don’t smile!” He look at me with equal wide eyes and flush face. “Don’t think of something stupid like I’m worry about you because I’m not!”

 

 

“Master?”

 

 

“What?!” He snapped, ears still red from embarrassment.

 

 

“Don’t lie” I almost can’t hold back my laugh when his face turn red again. He closed his eyes for a few second like he was trying to calm himself down.

 

 

“I-I…” He shutter, pupil moving non-stop, thinking for a good comeback.

 

 

And I lost it. I throw my head, laughing but quickly cover my mouth again when I saw how his face turn deep red tomato color, decide I already enough.

 

 

“Why are you looking for me, master?”

 

 

“Look at my face” He clear his throat, before command me to look at his not injure face. “Do I look like him?”

 

 

“Look like who?” I narrow my eyes, try to think of anyone familiar.

 

 

Nope!

 

 

“Harry Potter”

 

 

I quickly slap my own face, prevent from laughing again. Harry Potter! Oh my freaking god!

 

 

“Papa said I look like Harry Porter than laughing like no tomorrow” He whine. He just freaking whine.

 

 

“So it mean your disguise really work. Even your father can’t remember you”

 

 

“I don’t think disguising is a good idea”

 

 

“No, I think disguise is the best idea. At least Harry Potter has fans worldwide” I quickly decline.

 

 

“What is wrong with me being myself?!” He grind his teeth, started to get mad.

 

 

“Get yourself kill like today” I said in duh tone.

 

 

“If you’re that clever..” He closed his eyes, calm himself from tearing my head out. “Tell me how to get everyone to love like that stupid singer”

 

 

“You don’t need that many, just people around you is enough”

 

 

He turned his face away, wriggle his nose and pouting his lower lip out like a 5 years old who can’t get his candy and get scold instead.

 

 

“If you want people to love you, you should love them first” I continue scolding him “Chanyeol spread out his love through his music. Now tell me, have you done anything?”

 

 

“I don’t care~” He stick his tongue out at me

 

 

Did he just stick his tongue at me?! He look kinda adorable.

 

 

“Now go back to your pigsty!”

 

 

No, I take the word adorable back. And I will sure skin him alive one day.

 

 

“Oh wait?” He suddenly call out from behind “I want to see my dog costume in 2 days start from this hour or else I kill your dad.”

 

 

“What?! In two days?!” my jaw drop, I froze in shock “How could I possibly do that?”

 

 

“You could do that or not, I don’t care. Now get lost!”

 

 

I walked out of the room while murmuring curse on the way. My brain work up, try to think of any way to get the costume back. If I go to Chanyeol’s company and said I want my dog costume back, 100% I will get kick out for sure. But wait, where is his company by the way?

 

 

“That’s her.” Two big solider come to me, they nodded at each other and both grab one of my arm.

 

 

“Hey?” I was pull out to the other side of the palace “Hey???? What are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter