3

My crazy pince, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pet: if depend on dictionary mean, the animals that live under human care. They take pet in many way. Some keep to take care the house and raise pet to chase out their loneliness or because they’re pet lover. But modern novel make it completely different.

 

I will pick good example to explain like...

'From now on, you are my Pet'

If it’s in the novel and the male main character say that to a girl. You don’t need to read until the end.

it already mean that man already fall in love with her but he doesn’t know how to keep her by his side, so he'll try to be bad to many cruel things to her for attention.

If in that sentence not use the word 'pet', there are also have another word like...

'You’re my slave, hahaha'

It’s has the same meaning and also the same result. 

 

But that only happen in modern novel and diffidently not happen in real life like I wish for.

 Because there're still someone in this world that use the word 'pet' in the exact same definition as all dictionary around the world.

And that person is Kris Wu, this country crown prince.

 

"Master, do you really think of putting this chain on my neck???" I point at the silver chain on his hand in fear.

It’s can’t be real!

 

"Because you are a pet!" the corner of his mouth twist up into one of his usual attractive smirk and give that chain to the solider behind me.

"But why princess Yoye can wear diamond necklace?"

"Yoye is a dog that other country's princess give but you're not a dog..."

Well, at least he's see me as a human

 

"You're the pig and eat bran!"

 

"You can’t be serious right?" I don't know I should cry or laugh anymore

 

"Pet need to eat its type food. Be thankful, I kind enough to give you bran” he stop and turn to glare at me “You didn’t get any punishment for make me can't go to school in my first day"

 

That serious eyes make me scare. He’s the type of man who mean his word. What he said, he definitely do it.

 Even I use to hear gossip a lot about him but never thought I would really meet him. I heard that he’s the king and queen only son and the crown prince but no one in this country support him to be their king. They also said he's a gay.

 

Well, if I think again, he's really seem like a gay, prettier than the girl especially Make human be pig! I need to escapeeeeee

"Hey, pig" that Kris prince yell out and wake me up from daydreaming

"....yes"

"I get your dad and already keep him in the prison"

"WHAT?!" my dad?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter