8

My crazy pince, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people there started to get panic, seem like they believe what Chayeol just said.

 

 

“That’s right!” A man yelled out loudly “How could queen’s people wear that stupid shirt!”

 

 

“Scammer!” another voice yell out.

 

 

I and Henry look at each other, feeling really hurt to hear something like that. We’re not even know that Chanyeol exist until yesterday, what did we do to deserve this?

 

 

“We didn’t want to be here either. The queen told us to wear this so we could easily disguise yourself with other fan” after standing silently for a moment, Henry decide to speak out “I also got something to proof that we’re really come here for the queen”

 

 

He took out something from his pocket and give it to the CEO. That man eyes widen and look at us like he could not believe when he just saw.

 

 

“That had the queen signature, also the secret code that she personally told you this morning.” He took out his wallet and pull out his name card “This is my name card. Do you need anything else?”

 

 

 “No no no, we truly apologize for mistook you as the scammer.” He turn to hissed at Chanyeol who still look at us with narrow eyes like he’s not believe any of these “Chanyeol apologize”

 

 

“I still don’t trust them”

 

 

“Then look at this!” that man shoved that picture in Chanyeol’s hand. I didn’t know what that picture was but from the disbelief expression on Chanyeol’s face, I could tell this not something normal.

 

 

“Should I happy or freak out right now?” he whisper out between his laugh.

 

 

“They really are from the queen. Now greet them Chanyeol”

 

 

Chanyeol turned to smirk and cocked his brow at me. What the f-

 

 

 Then CEO take us to a room and start talk about the important part about charity concert.

 

 

He’s been talking non-stop, almost make me asleep on the spot because I was not understand anything. I was waiting for a good timing that I could talk about the costume and end all these.

 

 

“Can I have a talk with Chanyeol?” I raised my hand up make all head snap to look at me “It’s something I only want talk just two of us”

 

 

“Oh really?” The CEO smile unsurely “Then we will go outside, call us when you two finish”

 

 

Then they all walk out one by one until there is only two of us in this huge room. We stood there awkwardly, he look at me and I look at him.

 

 

“What do you want to talk with me?” Chanyeol asked, tilted his head while looking at me like he was curious of something.

 

 

“My dog costume, I want my dog costume back!”

 

 

“Dog costume?”

 

 

“The one you took from me to disguise yesterday” I unknowingly grab his arm with both hands. My life, my father’s life are all depend on this. “Where is it?”

 

 

“My stylist put it in the storage room. Why?”

 

 

“I brought your shirt here” I pulled out a worn shirt from a plastic bag “Now give back my dog costume, you said you will give me back right?”

 

 

“……” His jaw drop slightly as he look at me like I some kind of alien

 

 

He took the plastic bag from me and pull the shirt out. His jaw drop farther when he saw that the sleeve was gone, also many part on the shirt torn.

 

 

“Is this what you call a shirt?”

 

 

“Of course it is! Look here, look here…” I turn the shirt to show him the words that printed on the back of the shirt “It said ‘Chanyeol guardian angel’ “

 

 

“How could a human wear something like this? No, I’m not taking it back!” he shook his head, throw the shirt back at me “You keep it”

 

 

 

“I keep this?...” I shrung my shoulder then look back at him “This could weep the floor right”

 

 

“Weep floor?! This is Chanyeol’s shirt! Do you know how much my fan would spend on this?!”

 

 

“Sorry, but my dog costume is much more important. Even your shirt made with pure gold or diamond” I putted my two palm together in begging manner “Please give my costume back”

 

 

 “You just do all the ‘don’t know me’ things, just to get my attention right?” Chanyeol look lost for a few second before asking me with uncertain voice “The truth is you actually my die-hard fan and want to get notice”

 

 

 

“I don’t know what the freak you’re talking about. I just know that you’re a singer that play with a whale in the outer space when I walk past the a coffee shop”

 

 

“That was just a concept, also that was Sehun not me!”

 

 

“I don’t care, now give me back my costume. Please” I show my palm at him “My dad life, also me is depend on that costume”

 

 

“You make my confident fall to 0”

 

 

“At least you could be a normal human which much better than me right now” I drop on my knee, pleading him again “Please give back my dog costume”

 

 

“……..” He look at me at who still kneeing in front of him, jaw drop, eyes wide.

 

 

“Please…”

 

 

“W-wait right here. I’ll get it for you”

 

 

“You’re such a good man, so attractive also kind heart!” I jump to hug him or should I say, spush the life out of him. Well I don’t care, I just know that my dad is survive.

 

 

Chanyeol turn stone for a minute before use his finger to push my forehead, I finally let him go. But still I can’t keep the smile out of my face.

 

 

“What about the concert?” He asked.

 

 

“What concert?”

 

 

“The queen’s charity concert”

 

 

“Oh that…” I scratch the back of my neck, look at anywhere but his eyes “I just come here to get the dog costume so you don’t need to prepare anything for it”

 

 

“And you come here in the place of the queen?” he took a step closer, narrow his eyes at me “who are you actually?”

 

 

“A thief”

 

 

“Thief?!!” He yelled out so loud that I had to take a step away from him to protect my precious ears. He closed his eyes, massage his own head. He took the picture that CEO gave to him and show me “Is this really the queen?”

 

 

This country’s queen was wearing the same shirt as me right now, one hand holding an album with Chanyeol’s face on it and other hand showing peace sign. “Yes, she is”

 

 

“Tell the queen for me that I really honor to get notice by her, also shock, also slightly scare but I really feel honor” he point on the chair beside me, nodding his head “You, yes you. You wait here, I’ll get that costume for you”

 

 

He walked out of the room quite weirdly, like he was too shock by the news. I took a pity on him, any normal human would be scare to get notice by someone like the queen. He walked to a wall and fell on his . I run to pick him up.

 

 

“I’m ok” he gave me an ok sign then walk out again, quite stable this time.

 

 

I sat back on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter