Chapter 3: The future fiance

LET ME HAVE YOUR HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

10 years later
Incheon Airport

Yoomi and Jaejoong just arrived from Melbourne, Australia with their dad. They finally back to Korea after 10 years of staying in oversea.

After the tragic incident, Jaemin took Yoomi as his adopted daughter because she had no one else. Jaemin even put her name into the Kim's family registry. Thus, her name was changed to Kim Yoomi. They flew to Australia and started to live a new life.

Yoomi was not the same bright girl that she used to be. She grew up beautifully. However, she became a cold and quiet girl to everyone including Jaejoong. She still blamed Jaejoong of what had happened to her family. As for Jaejoong, he knew that Yoomi's hatred drew them apart but he didn't care much about that, as long as she stayed by his side.

They went back because both of them had graduated from their respective universities and it was the time for Jaejoong to take over the Kim group legacy. Meanwhile, Yoomi wanted to pursue her master degree in her late mom's university that she used to work there. She wanted to be there as she thought that she would feel really close to her mom.

"Yoomi-ah..I sent someone to register your name under Faculty of Engineering of K university. It shouldn't be difficult since you have a very good result during your bachelor degree..You can go to the university by tomorrow.."Jaejoong tried to start the conversation when they were in a car. Yoomi just kept quiet and looked at the window emotionlessly.

Jaejoong smiled at her. He will never stop trying to make her smile again. He will try to be like Youngjae and take care about her needs.

"Oh,before I forget..Tomorrow will be Sunggyu's birthday party. Our cousin. Therefore, we need to be at his mansion before 7p.m., okay?"Jaejoong reminded her.

"Our cousin? It's your cousin,not mine. It's your family,not mine. Mine is dead. And you do know why.."she said with hatred as she looked at him.

"I know,Yoomi. It's my fault. I know it too well. I know you hate me. But, please do come. You never show yourself to my uncle&my aunt ever since we left Korea. They really care about you..My dad really wants you to come.."Jaejoong said with his sad eyes. Yoomi was totally different from what he used to know her. But, he still loved her very much until now.

As for Yoomi,she felt guilty as she heard Jaejoong mentioned about her adopted dad. Truthfully, she started to love Jaejoong's dad as her own dad but she never wanted to show it anyway.

She sighed deeply and said,"Fine..I'll go by myself. Minah eonni will take me there..I want to buy something at the shopping mall right now..Just drop me at the nearest shopping mall. Tell her to fetch me in two hours..". Jaejoong looked relieved as she agreed to go. He then made a phone call to Choi Minah. She was her bodyguard ever since Yoomi came into the family. Jaejoong wanted to follow her but he was sure that Yoomi would hate him even more. He just hoped that nothing would happen to her while she was alone. Well, something did happened.
-----------------------------
"Sunggyu hyung,just tell us what kind of present that you want and we'll buy for you right now. Why bother to drag us into this mall?"Woohyun whined at him. They have been there for several hours and yet they did not have any idea what was the thing that Sunggyu was looking for.

"Ah,where is it? I definitely saw those limited leather pants at one of these shops. Why I can't remember it?"he tried to recall himself.

"Sunggyu hyung,lets take a break shall we? Woohyun and I are too exhausted.."Dongwoo suggested.

"Alright, lets get a drink at that cafe.."he pointed at the cafe not far from there. Just about they wanted to take a walk to the cafe, Sunggyu looked panicked as he saw Yoon Bora. She was definitely looking for Sunggyu, the guy she liked ever since she saw him for the first time in the music class.

"Oh,crap! What is she doing here? I need to hide now. Guys, cover for me will you?"he quickly run away from Woohyun and Dongwoo.

"Heol..look at that hyung. He looks so cool in front of our fans but in front of Bora, he becomes a chicken running like crazy from her.."Woohyun said in disbelief.

"Don't say like that. It's not that she means something to hyung, it's because he's annoying being with her..she wants to cling with him all the time..You do know that Sunggyu hyung hates that kind of girl.."Dongwoo explained in chuckled.

Bora saw them and arrogantly towards them and asked,"Have you seen my oppa?I saw him just now with you two.."

Both Dongwoo and Woohyun shook their head and answered,"Nope, I think you are mistaken. It's just us from the moment we stepped into this mall..". Bora looked unconvinced and stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter