Chapter 7: Dilemma

LET ME HAVE YOUR HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Choi Minah noticed that the other elevator was not working when she pressed the button. She went up to 12th floor and searched for Yoomi but she was not there. She called her but no answer.

"That's odd. Where did agasshi go?"she asked worriedly as she pressed the button and went down.

As she got out from the elevator, two security guards were rushed to the other elevator which was not functioning.

"Excuse me,sir. May I know what's going on?"she asked them.

"This elevator has some mechanical problem. There are two students who are trapped in there!"one of them answered in panicked. Minah was shocked. She sensed that Yoomi was in there. She hoped that she was wrong.

"Can I see the CCTV in the elevator?"she asked again.

"Yes,you can see it in our surveillance room outside of this building.."one of them answered.

Minah quickly dashed into the surveillance room and she was surprised to see Sunggyu and Yoomi were trapped in that elevator from the monitor. She quickly made a phone call to Jaejoong.

"Young master Jaejoong! Yoomi agasshi is trapped in the elevator with young master Sunggyu. You need to come here this instant!"she reported.

"WHAT?! She's claustrophobic. She can't be in that situation. Oh,no! I'll be right there now.."he hung up the phone and called his dad and Sunggyu's dad for help. For once, he really hoped that Sunggyu would manage to keep her calm and relax before he got there.
--------------------------------
Sunggyu broke the kiss when he felt that Yoomi's body seemed to calm down. He then hugged her closely to his body.
"Just relax,Yoomi-ah..I'm here. I'll take care of you. Trust me,okay?"he whispered to her ear. Yoomi just kept still, she heard his words but she looked too exhausted to move a bit.

"You know, I never let myself close with other girls before. Because I'm easily annoyed with clinging type of girls. But for you, I think I have to exclude that. You keep making me worried about you.."Sunggyu caressed her back. He knew that she meant so much to him.

"Why your heart is beating faster again like that time before?"she asked in a lower voice. She caught him off guard.

"Yah,it's not the right time for you to ask that question. Look at you right now. You are sick.."he avoided to answer it. His face turned red.

"Am I? Jaejoong oppa must be worried about me if he knows..I can imagine his panic face right now.."she said in her weak voice.

"Are you two really close to each other?"Sunggyu asked her.

"We used to be closed. However, since my family died,we grew apart.."she answered him.

"Why??"he asked her back. She wanted to tell him. She wanted to. She closed her eyes and the moment when she hid in a closet with Jaejoong came back at that time. She looked frightened again. Her body started to tremble again and Sunggyu sensed that his question reminded her again of her painful past.

He then held her more tightly and said,"Yoomi-ah..is it me or your oppa is more handsome?. He tried to distract her attention. He wanted her to forget those bitter memories. Yoomi seemed to regain her calmness after hearing that question. She thought for a while about Youngjae.

"Youngjae oppa is the most handsome guy that I ever met. His eyes were way more bigger than you.."she answered it slowly.

"My fans said that my eyes are cute and charming..how could you didn't see that?"he smiled at her. He was so relieved that she looked okay.

They kept hugging like that for a while until he felt her body was burning up.

"Yoomi-ah,why are you sweating like this? Your body is burning up.."he asked worriedly.

"Sunggyu-ah,I'm so tired right now. Can I sleep for a while?"she asked him. Sunggyu knew that she was going to lose her consciousness. He was afraid that it would be a bad thing for her.

"Yoomi-ah..please stay with me..be strong..I'm here,right?"he said with his anxious face. Suddenly,they heard someone was calling them.

"YOOMI-AH! SUNGGYU-AH! Can you hear me?"Jaemin's voice can be heard from the elevator door.

"Uncle Jaemin,we are here! Help us! Yoomi is not well!"Sunggyu exclaimed.

"What are you waiting for? Open the door NOW!"Jaejoong said in anger to the technicians. He can't be patience anymore. He heard Sunggyu's words and he was scared if something happen to her.

The technician quickly open the door by using the equipments. After a few of attempts, they managed to open it.

"Yoomi!"Jaejoong quickly approached her who was sweating profusely. She looked really weak. She looked at him and said,"Jaejoong oppa..I know you would come for me. You won't leave me,right?"

"Don't worry,Yoomi..I won't leave you.."he took her from Sunggyu's arms and then carried her into his arms.

"I'll take her to the hospital right now,dad. Please help Sunggyu as well.."he then quickly left them.

Sunggyu looked at them with an upset feeling. He didn't know why he felt that way.

"Son,are you okay?"Sungmin asked him as he helped his son to stand up.

"I'm fine,dad. It just my head feels a bit dizzy.."

"You must be shocked. Lets get treatment at the hospital. Your mom is worried sick about you.."his dad suggested. They walked towards the car. Jaemin felt that Sunggyu was feeling upset because of Jaejoong's action just now. He felt worried for his son. He suspected that he loved Yoomi. He just hoped that Jaejoong would deny it when he asked him later.
-------------------------------
Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the hospital bed as he woke up.

"Son,you are awake! Oh,I'm so glad!"Sookhee hugged her son in grateful.

"Mom,I'm not dead yet..I'm just dizzy,that's all. No need to fuss about it.."Sunggyu said in embarrassment. Sookhee just ignored him and kept hugging him more.

"Glad that you are okay,hyung..all the members are so worried about you."Myungsoo said to him.

"I'm okay,Myungsoo-ah..tell them not to worry about me.."he smiled at him.

"Oh,I'm going to tell your dad that you are awake. He's downstairs,chatting with your uncles..Myungsoo-ah,please take care of him,will you?"she asked Myungsoo with a fond smile. He nodded as she left the room.

"Hyung,what's going on?How did you two trapped together?"he asked curiously. Sunggyu told them the whole story starting from Bora came to her faculty until the moment they were trapped..and he kissed Yoomi.

"YOU KISSED HER?"Myungsoo jaw dropped.

"It was to save her.."Sunggyu defended himself. Then, he told them about how Jaejoong looked extremely cared for Yoomi after the door was opened.

"He didn't even look at me,Myungsoo-ah..I'm his cousin! He just took her away and left.."he frowned.

"And it upsets you so much,right hyung?"Myungsoo asked him. Sunggyu was startled.

"Which one is upsetting you? When Jaejoong hyung was ignoring you or the moment he took Yoomi away from you?"he tricked him with the question. Myungsoo wanted to dig more about Sunggyu's feeling towards Yoomi.

Sunggyu kept silence. He knew the answer from the moment Myungsoo asked him but he didn't want to admit it.

"Come on,hyung! It's not that hard.."Myungsoo said in frustration. It was so hard to get him confess.

"Yah,I don't want to answer your silly question. It's too absurd. How's Yoomi?"he changed the topic.

"Why don't you see for yourself? Her room is just next to you.."Myungsoo smirked at him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter