Chapter 4: Getting closer

LET ME HAVE YOUR HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yoon Bora went into Sunggyu's mansion with frustration. She wanted to report something about what she had seen just now. It was so absurd that she still could not believe before her eyes.

"Mrs.Kim, did you know that Sunggyu has a girlfriend. He even said that she's going to be his future fiance.."Bora reported to Sunggyu's mother, Kim Sookhee who was reviewing something in her reading room. Sookhee was a director of Kim Entertainment. Definitely not the type of a mother that Sunggyu wanted to mess with.

"Am I hearing it correctly? Are you sure,Bora?"Sookhee put down the file on the desk. Her head started to get headache.

"Of course I'm sure! I even saw them together before my eyes! I don't really like that girl! She's a total geek and she said that I'm not a beauty with brains. She's so rude!"Bora complained to her. Then, she told her everything what she had seen. Sookhee listened to her story intently.

"I'll look into this matter,Bora..thank you for telling me this.."Sookhee said to her with a fondly smile.

"Then,I'll take my leave now. Take care,Mrs.Kim.."she bowed politely and left the room.

Sookhee then turned to her secrectary who was standing besides her and said,"You've heard her story..Now,please find more information about that girl..I want it by tomorrow before Sunggyu's birthday party. Understand?"

Her secretary nodded and immediately left the room. At the same time, Jaejoong came in and said,"I think I just saw Yoon Bora, the daughter from Yoon Corporation,right? What is she doing her?"

"She came here because of Sunggyu..ah,this kid. I don't know what to do anymore. Why he can't be more like you,Jaejoong-ah?"she complained.

Jaejoong smiled at her and said,"That's his charm,aunt Sookhee.."

"Charm my . He's embarrassing me! He even dragged Myungsoo into his Infinite group and acts like he's some sort of a prince in that university. Now, I have to handle his mess with girls. I can't let any girl to ruin my son's image.."she said to him.

"Aunt Sookhee,you are sure a scary mom. Did you know that? But I love you anyway.."Jaejoong hugged her tightly. He missed his aunt more than anything. Sookhee filled his empty space of not having a mother's love. Sookhee can be scary sometimes, but she was a loving mother and too protective of her son.

"I miss you too..did you came back with Yoomi? Will she come to Sunggyu's birthday party?"she asked excitedly.

"Yes,aunt Sookhee..she will come tomorrow. But, she's still the same..still blaming me after what happened to her family.."Jaejoong said with sadness.

"It's okay,Jaejoong-ah..we can't do anything about it. Her family sacrificed themselves for both of you. I can't even repay that forever. We'll try to make her happy again,okay?"Sookhee patted his shoulder gently. She knew deep down,Yoomi will change someday. She just needed more time.

Then, Sunggyu entered the room as he heard that his dearest cousin came back after a long time. "Jaejoong hyung! Woah, it's been ten years! Look at you, you are getting more handsome! But,I'm still the iest guy in this family. Even Myungsoo can't challenge that.."he said boastfully.

"Aigoooo...is that something good to be boasted about?"Sookhee pulled his ear with anger.

"Arghhhhh...it hurts,mom! Don't embarrass me in front of Jaejoong hyung! It's not cool,mom.."Sunggyu whined cutely. Jaejoong laughed out loud. How he wished Yoomi would be more brightly like Sunggyu. He hoped that she can mingle very well with Sunggyu and Myungsoo when they see each other by tomorrow.
---------------------------
The next morning, Yoomi went to her university to see her professor for her master research project. The news of her coming into the faculty of engineering was spread widely. Everybody in the faculty wanted to take a look at her.

"Have you heard about the news? Daebak! Kim Yoomi is just 23 years old but she's now a master student in this university! She even finished her engineering degree in just 3years! She's so genius!"one of the male students said in amazement.

"Yeah..and she's pretty too..ah,I'm so jealous with her now."the female students felt insecure with her presence.

Yoomi heard all those people said about her but she just ignored them and took a stroll in her faculty. It was huge and beautiful. There was a lake across the main building. The view was breathtaking. Yoomi liked her faculty very much.

Sunggyu just finished his class at faculty of arts and music. He noticed Bora didn't attend the class and he felt really happy about it. Finally, he had his freedom back. Then, everybody was wishing him for his birthday.

"Wow,hyung! You are so popular nowadays.."Hoya chuckled.

"Well, that's what I am..can't really help it.."Sunggyu replied cutely. Then, all of the Infinite members gathered around him and hugged him tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SUNGGYU HYUNG! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"all of them said in unison. Sunggyu found himself hard to breath.

"Yah,yah..will you guys stop hugging me? I can't breath..". The members then let go of him with a laughter.

"Hyung, Woohyun and Dongwoo hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter