Chapter 5: They are getting engaged for real?

LET ME HAVE YOUR HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The man with a camera went into Sookhee's reading room to give those pictures to her.

"Do you have the information about the girl?"she asked him.
"Yes..but I need you to see these pictures first.."he answered as he gave her the camera. She confusedly glanced at him as she didn't understand his intention until she seen the pictures. The pictures of Sunggyu and Yoomi were hugging tightly at her faculty.

"Wait..is this..??"she paused,as she couldn't believe before her eyes. She recognized her at that moment.

"Yes, Director Kim. She's Kim Yoomi. Your niece."the man answered.

"You mean that the one Sunggyu said about having a future fiance is actually Kim Yoomi?"she asked back in shocked.

"It's right. It's the same girl. They met for the first time yesterday at the mall and apparently Sunggyu was looking for her at her faculty when I was following her.."the man explained in details.

Sookhee did not utter a word. She was speechless. "What an interesting fate they have.."Sookhee told herself.

As she checked the pictures again, Sunggyu came into her room without knocking the door first. He needed to ask his mom about that man. Then,he saw that man was standing next to his mom.

"So,it's true then what I just saw with my eyes. Ahjusshi, what are you doing just now in my university?"he asked in anger. That man looked nervous as young master Sunggyu glared at him for an explanation.

"I asked him to follow her. Why?"Sookhee asked him.

"I didn't even tell you about that girl. How did you know?"Sunggyu asked her back.

"I have my ways. Besides, I should have known if my son has a future fiance,right?"Sookhee said with a meaningful smile.

Sunggyu was taken aback. His mom knew about it. He didn't know what to say about it. Then, he saw his pictures with Yoomi on that camera. Sunggyu quickly took it and said,"Mom,please..what do you want to do with that girl??"he asked worriedly. He did not want his mom to touch Yoomi. He wanted her to be safe.

"Do you really concern about her? Do you know who she is?"Sookhee asked her son with curiosity. She knew that his son didn't know about Yoomi's identity yet.

"Yes. I know her. She's Ha Yoomi. She's from my university. Look mom, it's just a misunderstanding. Don't be like a cruel mother like those in the tv dramas."Sunggyu said to her.

"I'm not that bad,Sunggyu-ah..aigooo..this kid..okay,okay..I won't do anything bad to her. Now,get ready for your birthday party tonight. Dress handsomely,my son.."she smiled at him. "How could I do something bad to her,Sunggyu-ah? She's so meaningful in our family. And you didn't know about it. I'm going to do something good for both of you.."she whispered to herself. Sunggyu looked at her with odd. He knew she must be up to something.
----------------------------
Jaejoong's heart fluttered as he saw Yoomi came out from her room wearing an extremely beautiful peach long dress. "You are so pretty,Yoomi-ah. Youngjae must be proud of you.."he said with a smile.

"Too bad he's not here to see me wearing this dress beautifully..So,just keep your compliment to yourself. I don't need it.."she said without looking at him. Jaejoong knew she didn't like him mentioning about her brother. But still, he wanted her to share her sadness with him.

As she was walking towards the car, Jaejoong quickly held her hand and said,"Youngjae is here,Yoomi-ah..remember what he'd said that night? He said that he loved you so much that he'll be watching over you even though he'll be no longer in this world. He's watching you right now. Looking at you with his charming smile. Can you at least imagine about that for Youngjae? I'm sad too,Yoomi-ah. But I have to put aside my sadness in order to make you smile..so,please..don't push me away,Yoomi..we need each other to heal this wound.."he begged her.

Tears were filled in Yoomi's eyes. She knew he was not at fault. He was a victim too just like her. However, she just can't let go of what had happened to her family.

"Please don't cry,Yoomi-ah..I can't bear myself to see you like this.."he gently wiped the tears. She slowly pushed his hand from wiping her tears.

"I don't want to talk about this now,Jaejoong oppa. I'll see you at the birthday party.."she hopped into the car. Jaejoong sighed deeply as the car disappeared from his view. It was very hard to win her heart back.

The guests started to come to Sunggyu's mansion for his birthday party. It was held at his beautiful garden. It was merrier and very well organized. Yoomi looked around with amazement. This was her first time attending something huge like this.

"Agasshi, your dad wants you to meet your aunts and uncles in the reading room. They are expecting you right now.."Minah led Yoomi to the room.

"Yoomi!"Myungsoo called her name as they met in the living room. She looked at him in confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter