Chapter 2: The girl who lived, the boy who wanted to save her

LET ME HAVE YOUR HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"That's my mom's voice..what happened to her?"she asked in a panicked voice. Jaejoong looked nervously than ever. He sensed something was wrong and went to see what happened through the window. All of his men were down. He immediately called his dad, Kim Jaemin. His dad picked up the phone. "Jaejoong-ah,it's late already. Come home now.."

"Dad,the kidnapper is in Youngjae's house. Please help us..Hurry.."Jaejoong quickly said the words and hung the phone. He put it into silent mode in order not to let the kidnapper knew his whereabouts.

"Son..are you okay? Hello?Jaejong-ah..?"Jaemin looked panicked as his son hung up the phone. He quickly called his assistant to settle this matter as fast as possible. "Damn it! Don't you dare hurt my son.."he said to himself.

Just after his put his phone into his pocket, he saw Yoomi went out slowly from the door. Jaejoong managed to hold her and said in a whisper,"Yoomi..it's dangerous.."

"It's my family down there,Jaejoong oppa. I want to see what happened..please.."she begged him with her teary eyes. Jaejoong looked sorry for her. It was all because of him. He then held her hand and they walked slowly to the stairs to see what happened. They hid behind the wall near the stairs and managed to sneak a peek of her parents and Youngjae.

The living room looked pretty messed up and the men threw everything on the floor.
"What do you want?!"Mr.Ha asked them with rage. The were total of four guys. They were all in black mask. The two of them held Mrs.Ha and Youngjae and the other one held Mr.Ha. Their leader faced Mr.Ha and said,"Now,where is the rich boy?Please cooperate with us. I want the boy right now and I'll let you and your family go if you give him to me.."

Without hesitation,Mr.Ha shook his head and answered,"No,it's only me,my wife and my kids. There is no other person in this house..Please leave.."

"LIAR!! I saw them with my two eyes that he went into this house with a girl. I presume,your daughter? I'll let go of your kids if you just tell me where he is.."he started to lose his patience.

Mr.Ha looked at his wife and son. They looked scared and terrified of what happened before their eyes. He knew that Yoomi was with Jaejoong and they were probably knew about what happened in this house too. He just hoped that they were already left this house. He will stall them as long as he could.

"I've told you..The boy is not here! Just let us go!"he said with bravery. The leader looked mad and the knife at him. The unimaginable pain shoot through his chest. Then, his eyes were closed slowly. He was no longer in this world.

"Dad!!"Youngjae cried. "Honey,please wake up..let me go!"Mrs.Ha struggled to escape from the man that held her. Yoomi closed in disbelief. Her dad...her only dad got stabbed by that man. She was in tears. It was a heartbroken moment that she had to watch this.

Jaejoong looked shocked and his mind went blank about what to do. "No..It can't be happening. Not this family..Please stop.."he begged in himself.

The leader smirked with his evil face and walked slowly to Mrs.Ha and said,"Oh,my condolences..I'm so sorry for your lost. But,I'd given him the chance to live. He chose his death and I hope you won't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter