Forgotten Anniversary

A One Month Favor

Its been 1 week since Jung Jin received the bad news. She was busy preparing food for their dinner. It's already 4:30 PM.

Today is their 4th year annivery as a couple. She woke up early that day and started to prepare everything that she needed. She went shopping and bought a gift for Jaejoong. She chose a hello kitty training suit for him coz that's his favorite character and bought him a cartier love bracelet.

She was so excited while preparing everything. She prepared the table and Jaejoong's favorite food. Its already quarter to 6:00 PM when Jung Jin finished everything. Its time to fix herself. She went to the bathroom and take a quick shower, then applied a small amount of make-up on her face. She decided to wear a simple casual knee dress that perfectly fits her body. She also wear the necklace that is a gift from Jaejoong. It was made customized with a J♡J as pendant design, sprayed an exact amount of Jae's favorite perfume.

When she finished everything she call Jaejoong. He must've home 7:30 PM. It ring once then a tired voice answered her.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Hi babe? Ahm, just wanna ask what time you coming home?" She asked excited.

"I don't know, we still have one song that we have to record. Then maybe after that I'll be coming home. Waeyo?"

Waeyo? She thought. Did he forgot our our anniversary? 

"Ah.. Chincha? But can you come home like 8:00 PM?"

"8:00 PM?" Jaejoong look at his hublot wrist watch. Its already 7:27 PM. "Ah, okay. I'll be home by eight."

"Okay babe, I'll wait for you." she hung up then smile to herself. But she was bothered by the thought of her husband not saying anything about their anniversary.

"Did he just forgot our anniversary?" Jung jin asked as if she was talking with someone. "Hhmmm or maybe he was just pretending that he forget it and actually her husband already planned his surprise for that day. She thought casually remembering last years anniversary.

She just decided to watch TV while waiting for her husband.

 

[JAEJOONG]

"I have to come home 8:00 PM, my wife is waiting for me." He said while munching the slice apple that was place infront of him.

"Hyung isn't it your anniversary with Jung Jinshi?" Changmin asked while looking at the score sheet the he was holding. Yunho and Yoochun suddenly looked at Jaejoong.

"You forgot, did you?" Yunho ask the guy.

Jaejoong suddenly stands up like he saw a ghost infront of him. Its their anniversary and he forgot it.

"! I really have to go. I even forgot my gift for her." Jaejoong immediately gathered his things and rushed outside without looking back at s.

"Where is he going? He's the next one to record." Junsu ask Yoochun when he came out from the small room where they do the singing.

"That man forgot their anniversary." Yoochun answered.

"Changminah, how did you know its there anniversary?" Yunho ask the maknae.

"Did you think I will forget last years tragedy? You guys made me beg infront of the flower shop 1 in the morning just for Jaejoong hyung have the flowers for his wife."

The boys laugh remembering the scene. 

"Jaejoong hyung is now starting to forget his wife. He is starting to be a bastard." Junsu said.

The other 4 boys just looked at each other without saying a word.