Falling Apart

A One Month Favor

"Eottoke?" Jaejoong can't believe on he just heard. 

"Eottoke?" You ask him with a short but sarcastic laugh. And you can't stop the tears that is now visible on your eyes.

"You're asking me how did I know?" you don't know what to do say next. You felt a sudden pain in your chest so you turn your back on him. You held your chest so tight like it's about to fall because of too much pain. 

You're afraid of this sudden situation, you're afraid of what if Jae would not come home after this and just end everything between you two. But you don't care, you're about to die anyway. 

"You're asking why on earth I knew my husband is cheating on me?" so you really wanted to keep this from huh. You thought.

"Am I not supposed to know the truth Jae?"

"Jung Jin-ah let me explain." he's about to rich you but you stop him. 

"When did you start doing this? When you start cheating on me?" you ask him. He didn't answer, he's just looking at you. Pain visible on his eyes.

"Do you still love me Jae?" you don't want to hear his answers, your afraid. But there's no turning back.

He look you in the eyes "I did... I loved you."

Those words stab you like a knife straight to your heart. He did, the word love is describe using a past form. And with those words, you can't even feel that he really did love you in the past.

"I was trying to tell you and explain to you, but I was afraid..."

"Afraid of what?" you interrupted him. "Afraid of hurting me? Well guess what... Surprise! I'm hurt. ing hurt Jae." he's being unreasonable right now. This is not the Kim Jaejoong you knew.

"It ing hurts that even the tiniest cell in my body can feel it."

"You promised that you will love only me. And you promised to keep that promise!!" You look at him in the eyes. But you can't read his face, you don't this guy anymore. You're about to go out on your bedroom when you saw his no longer wearing your wedding ring.

"Does your finger hurt wearing your wedding ring?"

"Let's get a divorce." he suddenly said. And that's it. Everything around you becomes blurred. 

"You love her that much?" 

"I just don't want to drag this into a more difficult situation. I just want to set you free from all the pain that I've caused."

"Is it really for me? Or its for you?" he didn't answer. "Well if that's what you want. Do it." And with that you went out of the room and drove to Han River. 

Its been a long day for but the only thing you felt right is the pain of truth. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

At last!!! 501 years I finally added one 'crappy' chapter on this fic. I seriously almost forgot this one.. Hehehe and everytime I'm about to write something the "lazy me" automatically kicks in. ㅎㅎㅎ even today, I just forced the 'lazy me' wrote an update. 

There might be wrong words and spelling but please bare with it, I'll edit this when I'm in my right mind. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

And of course, thank you to my first 7 subscribers!! Thank you for subscribing. And to these 3 who left a comment. Thank you! *bow* 

Big thank you to: @supergeneration09, @fictionfan & @useless_1. kamsahamnida!! <3 <3 <3