Another Sad Day

A One Month Favor

Jung Jin decided to pack a lunch for Jaejoong. He was so busy preparing for their concert and can't even go home. She was so busy taking care of her husband that she almost forgot that she's dying in no time. 

"Who's going to take care of you when I'm gone? You always pushed yourself to work." she said while staring at Jaejoong's picture that is hanging on the wall. 

She's going to bring all the food that she prepared to C-Jes and feed his husband. She easily got out of the taxi and make her way inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park." the girl on the front desk greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I have to bring this one to Jae." she showed the lunch box to the attendant.

"So sweet of you Mrs. Park." the girl smiled. "They're in Studio 5, on the last floor." 

"Ah kamsahamnida." she bowed her head and made her way on the third floor.

Jung Jin was about to knocked on the door whe she saw Junsu. 

"Annyeong Junsushi." she greeted Junsu.

Junsu was shocked seeing her in the studio.

"Ju.. Jung Jinshi, what are you doing here?" Junsu asked her. Sweats forming on her neck.

"Eh? Am I not allowed to come here anymore?" she asked. Feeling weird.

"A..ani.. Its just that Jaejoong hyung is not here."

"Huh? Where is he then?"

"Ah.. He was, he was.. I think he was.." Junsu was thinking of what to say. He can't find a perfect alliby for his hyung. He was also feeling guilty but he don't want to be the reason of their fight.

"Junsushi?"

"He was in the meeting with the producers." They were interrupted by Changmin. The maknae bowed his head and pat Junsu's shoulder.

"Ah chincha? Then I'll just wait here then." taking her phone out. She was about to text Jaejoong when Changmin intterupted her.

"Jung Jinshi. They will have a meeting for the whole day. You will get tired of waiting for him."

"Do you want to give something to Jaejoong? We'll give it to him instead." Junsu said.

"I brought Jae a lunch. He didn't go home last night so I was thinking he must be tired."

"He didn't go home?" Junsu ask confused.

"Ah yes. We have to finished our photoshoot until morning. We all sleep here."

Junsu nod his head understanding the situation.

"Okay. I'll just leave it here. Please give this to him." and she left.

Junsu and Changmin sat on the chair with a big thud. 

"What happened to the both of you?" Yunho ask.

"Jung Jinshi was here. She was looking for Jaejoong." Changmin answered his hyung.

"Eomma will kill if knew what I did to Jung Jin just to save hyung." Junsu stands up and make his to the bathroom.

 

She feels so weird about Junsu and Changmin, she feels like they are keeping something from her.

She don't want to go home yet so she decided to go to her favorite coffee shop. She was sitting at the second floor facing to the window. 

Jung Jin was about to order her favorite when she saw a familiar guy sitting at the corner on the balcony. The guy was lauging while holding a girls hand.

"Good afternoon ma'am. Can I take your order please?"

And it hit her. He knew the guy. Of course because that guy is her husband. Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Because I have a new subscriber. LOL!