Forgotten Anniversary (II)

A One Month Favor

Its already 4:00 AM when Jaejoong got home. 

When he entered their living room, he was shocked when he saw Jung Jin sleeping on the dining table. He silently approached her and caress her head lovingly then a single tear drop from his eyes.

"Mianhae Jung Jinah, mianhae." 

He carried Jung Jin to their bed room and noticed something. It seems like he is carrying a baby. He can't feel her weight and her skin looks more pale than before. Maybe because she was tired that day. 

He slowly tacked her to their bed and proceed to their bathroom. When he finished his shower he slide under the cover and close his eyes while facing his back to his wife.

 

That morning, Jung Jin woke up early to prepare their breakfast. She was about to call Jaejoong when she saw him coming out from their room ready to go out.

"Good morning babe. Is it too early to go to the studio?" she asked him while putting the pancakes on the table.

"We have to finish all the recordings and prepare for the concert." he answered without looking at her wife. After last nights incident he don't know if he can look at his wife without feeling the guilt. Though that was not the first time he did stupid things to his wife.

"Ah chincha? But can you eat breakfast first? Please?" she pleaded.

They were silently eating breakfast when Jung Jin ask him about last night.

"How was your work?" no answer..

"Are you that busy? You forgot our anniversary yesterday." then Jaejoong's spoon accidentally drop on his plate.

"But you know, its okay. Understand. I mean you are an idol after all." she said. Giving her husband a warm smile.

Jaejoong can't think of any possible word for his wife. 

"Komawo." 

Komawo? What the hell Joong? Are you insane? Are you just going to say thank you to your wife instead of sorry? His conscience telling him.

"Babe? Is there something wrong? You don't look okay."

Jung Jin asked him. She feel so weird this past few months. Though she can see Jaejoong sitting infront of her. She feel there's a wall between them and her husband is million miles away from her.

"I'm fine.. I'm just.. I have to go. The guys are calling me."

With that, he went outside without even saying goodbye.

 

When Jae got into his car, he automatically start the engine. It seems he was driving like forever. He was about to grab his things when he notice a dark blue box under his bag. He grab the box and read the small letter. 

"Happy 4th Year Anniversary Babe. - Love Your Wife, Jung Jin"

Now he doesn't know what to feel or how to react. He can't believe that he committed adultery after seeing his ex-girlfriend.

 

FLASHBACK

He was about to enter to his car when he heard a woman's voice calling his name. It was Jessica, his mistress.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong ask. 

"I wanted to see you." Jessica answered tracing the hem of his jacket.

"Sica, I already told you we can't be seen in public."

"Hon, relax. Hahaha.. I was here because I signed a contract with your company. Ji Hyo eonnie will be the model for my next Blanc project."

"Oh chincha? Congrats then." he smiled.

"That's it?" she asked. Pressing herself to Jae. "We should celebrate." and then kiss Jaejoong on the lips.

Jaejoong smiled. He knows what kind of celebration his mistress wants. 

"Shall we go to your place then and celebrate." and with that, they drove to Jessica's place.

When they entered her place. She immediately grab Jaejoong's hand and proceeded to her bedroom. They are going to celebrate her success that night on her bed. 

And they really did...