Pain of Truth

A One Month Favor

She sat there. Can't believe her eyes. Did she just see her husband holding someone else hand? He's supposed to hold her hand and not other woman's hand. He's supposed to look at her eyes with love and not other woman's eyes. She was shaking and honestly, she didn't know what to do. Jung Jin wanted to go to their table and slap their faces, she was so mad and the tears are threatening to fall anytime soon.

 

"Agashi, gwenchana?" asked the waitress who's already standing beside her holding a menu.

"Eh? Neh, gwenchana." Jung Jin lied. She abruptly stand up and walk away. She can't stand seeing his husband laughing and giggling like a love sick kid with other woman.

 

Jung Jin ride a cab wanting to get home as soon as possible. Why now? Now that she's about to die and just want to make her family happy. She got her phone and dialled Jae's number without a second thought. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jae answered.

"Where are you?" she asked, trying her best to sound normal when the realty is she's choking in her own tears.

"Ah, Nah? I'm.. Eh, ahm.. I'm.. I'm with the guys. We're having launch." And with that she ended the call.

 

Why are you lying to me Kim Jaejoong? Why? She cried. She don't care if the cab driver is looking at her. She don't care if someone is hearing her hard sobs. 

 

C-Jes Building:

"Why Jaejoong is not here yet?" Junsu asked. Its already 5pm and their all finish for that day's schedule.

"Duh~ why asked duckbutt? Of course, he's with his mistress." Changmin answered. They love their hyung but they don't like the way he treated his wife and him having a mistress.

"Does he know that Jung Jin came by and brought him food?" Yuchun asked, ready to go.

"Nope, he's not answering my phone call and he's not replying my messages." said Yunho. 

"Junsu, just leave the food and give to the staff." Yunho said while packing his things ready to leave the building with his brothers.

 

Around 12AM, Kim's Residence:

Jung Jin is patiently waiting for Jaejoong. She wanted to end this and she wants to know the truth. She knew she will be hurt, but she don't care. She's going to die any way.

The front door clicked open and revealed her husband. Then he silently close it. He's about to enter the room but he was stop when the lights suddenly . He saw his wife standing at their living room, looking so lost and fragile. She's getting thinner and pale everyday, he thought.

 

"How's work?" she asked. Hurt visible in her voice

"We got so many things to do at the office." and he walk inside their bedroom. Jung Jin followed him and asked another question.

"Really? So how's everything?" she really wanted to shout at him and slap his face but she her best not to.

"Fine~"

"Are you that tired to just answer me with fine?" and with that Jaejoong looked at her. This is the first time she asked him that kind of question.

"What's with the attitude?"

He's not having a good feeling with this conversation, and he's not in the mood.

"Did you still love me?"

When his wife asked him, he was taken aback. He didn't see that coming.

"What's with the question?"

"Just answer me..."

Jung Jin wanted to hear the truth. She don't care if she will get hurt, she only wanted the truth.

"Go to sleep its 1AM already."

"Why can't you answer a simple question?"

"Because it doesn't make sense!" Jaejoong shouted at you. This is the first time he shouts at you and it broke your heart knowing the girl beside him made him mad at you.

"So you, being with another woman made sense?" You asked. Jaejoong looked at you in the eyes, shocked.

"Eo.. Eottoke?" He knew this kind of scenario will come but he didn't expect to be this early.

"Wae? Are you gonna say it wasn't you? How long are you gonna lie to me Jae?" your tears started to fall like a river. It hurt you so much that you wish just to die now. You're about to die in no time but why something like this happened? 

 

 

-------------------

I at writing. I seriously don't know how to end this chap hahaha mianhae~ *bow*. 

But yeah, to my 2 subscribers. Thank you! I appreciate your effort of reading my 'not so good' fic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. I still have to review and edit this chap for any mistake.. But for now, kindly bear with it. LOL!