A Sad Day

A One Month Favor

"I am sorry Mrs. Park, but your body is not responding to all the medicine's that you're taking and the treatment that you're having. I'm afraid you already have a stage 4 cancer and you only have less than 3 months.

The doctor bowed his head when he said those words to Jung Jin. Park Jung Jin is the wife of the famous singer/actor Kim Jaejoong. They got married when Jaejoong ended his military service. It was a big shock to everyone when he announced his engagement to his fans. They kept their relationship to the public for 3 years and revealed it because of his marriage plan.

Everything was perfect back then. They were so much inlove with each other. But everything suddenly changed when he again meet his former girlfriend Jung Jessica.

"W-what, what do you mean Dr. Han?". She heard everything but she just want to make sure. She knew this moment will come, but she never thought that it will come too soon.

Dr. Han bowed his head again. He does'nt want to say another word to Jung Jin that will again break her heart.

He was the doctor of Jung Jin when she was first diagnose with a cancer. He was the only person who knew Jung Jin's situation along with his personal assistant. 

"Why too soon Dr. Han? I still need to take care of my husband. He needed a wife?!" Jung Jin knew all her words doesn't make any sense. But that's the only words that comes out of . She did everything just to saved her life. She attended every session that Dr. Han required and drink all the possible medicine that the doctor gave to her.

She fought back with this stupid cancer. She want to be with Jaejoong forever. She wanted to fulfill her promise when she made a vow infront of their love ones. But hearing all the words from the doctor made her realized that promises are made to be broken.

After her appointment she decided to stop by a church. She wanted to cry but tears are no longer coming out from her eyes. When she entered, she sat on the back portion. Jung Jin remember the day of her wedding. This was the place where they exchanged their vows and promises. The most happiest day of her life. 

Well, all she have to do starting today is to enjoy her remaining days with her husband. Before she left, she silently uttered her prayer with the tears flowing on her face.

"God, if this will be my faith I will accept it. If this is your plan I'll take it. Thank you very much for giving a chance to be with the person I love the most. Thank you for giving me a chance to take care of my husband Jaejoong. You know how much I love him right? Please guide him, and give him a good angel who will going to protect him. You know he's a little bit clumsy at times and drink too much then drive his way to our home. Protect him please. Protect him when  I will be no longer around."